• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WeTeHa

Still up for this now if anyone wants to go :|

Will be home in 20-30 minutes, then I can run NF x3.
Also up for other stuff (full raid/challenge, poe32/34/35, heroic strikes, etc). Haven't played any videogames at sll over the last couple of days, so I just want to play some destiny :p

Tri4

Will be home in 20-30 minutes, then I can run NF x3.
Also up for other stuff (full raid/challenge, poe32/34/35, heroic strikes, etc). Haven't played any videogames at sll over the last couple of days, so I just want to play some destiny :p
Was literally just about to jump on to LFG, guess I can wait. I can only run twice though, my warlock is way too low light.

That's the one thing I love about the Soulsborne games. Every single item has some lore to it. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Except for the pendant. Fuck that useless pendant.
One day we shall know what it is for. One day. ;__;

Gt has a pop fiction on that pendant i think.
Imma look it up

flkraven

If I don't do trials hardly ever and am average at PvP (like 1.0 KD literally), what are my chances in Crimson Doubles? Is it going to be filled with Trials players or will a bunch of the IB crowd be in there too?

E92 M3

If I don't do trials hardly ever and am average at PvP (like 1.0 KD literally), what are my chances in Crimson Doubles? Is it going to be filled with Trials players or will a bunch of the IB crowd be in there too?

Love doesn't care about K/D - only bank account matters.

HMD

Doubles is a different beast, average teams in 6v6 can be deadly in doubles.

That's the one thing I love about the Soulsborne games. Every single item has some lore to it. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Except for the pendant. Fuck that useless pendant.
One day we shall know what it is for. One day. ;__;
If you are talking about the dark souls starting gift pendant..it's a troll item. You can trade it to snuggly for a souvenir of reprisal or feed it to the Firekeeper for 1000 souls.

A little from column A and some from column B.

Honestly, don't worry about it too much. The only reward that you'll have to "work" for is the emblem, which is tied to a Shaxx questline.

Meanwhile, in Destiny legal news:
- Tower staff are seeking an injunction against Master Rahool for the upcoming Crimson Days celebration
- Brother Vance cited, again, for causing fire at the reef
- And more in this week's issue of Destiny Legal News

(Credit to Guardian Lawyer ACbullman23 from Destiny SubReddit)

6AyMglJ.png

7JnkuRH.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WeTeHa

Lol i was clicking on the launch button for the nighftall and nothing was happening and then I got kicked to title screen :S

Top Bottom