• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Fixed an issue that allowed players to become immune to the Totem room damage by using a sword's block ability

◦Totems will now kill players under the totem after an extended period of time

Thank god that crap was fixed.

Weapons
Fixed an issue where an extra icon on the kiosk was appearing for players who acquired MIDA Multi-Tool exotic weapon for both Year One and Year Two

Yay, the dream of a hidden exotic is dead.

Activities
Fixed an issue where the Vienna Singer ship was not dropping at appropriate rates

Now to wait a month for Lost to Light to be the daily again..

Nightfall
Reduced the chance for ghost shells to be awarded from completing the weekly in favor of other rewards

Nice, more horn kits and emote bags then..

Daemul

I had to look up the Totem cheese because this is the first time I'm hearing of it, and what a waste of time it is. Why people waste their time with this unnecessary shit instead of doing encounters normally is beyond me.

Pre made teams only for Crimson Doubles...I thought this was supposed to be a fun, light hearted event for everyone?

All dressed up with nowhere to go

CayonQ9W8AAZ71g.jpg

nope

the salt is going to be beyond real this week

Playing normal crucible using Icebreaker and loving every minute of it.

Played with peeps that were using galy, thorn, universal remote. Quite a mix bag lately. Rather cool to see the diversity. I'm sure that some guy murder me a few times with atheon's epilogue

E92 M3

That is one of the saddest patch notes I ever read. Imagine 2 people working on sustaining TTK trying to fix random issues lol.

Items
Fixed an issue where Reputation was being awarded when dismantling the Future War cult ship "The Climb"
Access to the ship via the kiosk has been re-enabled

lol

I had 3 Climbs on my hunter, just dismantled them all for 750 rep. Thanks for the delay bungle.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm the only one in the tower with Thorn equipped so hopefully that is a good sign.

Anyone wants to team up?

flkraven

My favorite weapon for PvP right now is Nirwen's Mercy. I just got this Pulse from an FWC package:

The Villany:
Scope: Red Dot-ORS, Ranged Lens RLR5, QuickDraw IS
Perk 1: Rangefinder
Perk 2 Option: Perfect Balance, Braced Frame, Small Bore
Perk 3: Glass Half Full

To me, this looks incredible. Decent range when aiming, max stability with the optional perk, decent sights, and glass half full? Am I correct here?

Daemul

Y'all still haven't downloaded the patch? I've been here in the Tower for the past 10 minutes facepalming whilst people do the Hotline Bling dance. Bungie why?

Anyway there doesn't seem to be any Crimson Doubles rep from what I've seen. Shaxx's weekly bounties have been replaced by Crimson Doubles bounties and all except one give guaranteed Legendary Items for completing them.

Namikaze1

I hate this patch system. Every other non-Destiny patch finishes preparing as soon as it is up. It's just this game where I'm stuck in Preparing to Download hell for a while.

Y'all still haven't downloaded the patch? I've been here in the Tower for the past 10 minutes facepalming whilst people do the Hotline Bling dance. Bungie why?

Anyway there doesn't seem to be any Crimson Doubles rep from what I've seen. Shaxx's weekly bounties have been replaced by Crimson Doubles bounties and tall except one give guaranteed Legendary Items for completing them.

What's the questline for the emblem?

Tri4

Damn, bad juju is beast. I know what gun I'll be running doubles with.

Also, who wants to team up with me for doubles? I'll take anyone, even thorn users.

I can picture Lennie James sitting casually on the toilet.

" Welp. Time to go to work."

*calls into bungo and leaves voice message*

" Crimson Doubles!"

*hangs up*

*10k appears in bank account*

Lennie-James-star-of-Line-008.jpg

Top Bottom