• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

flkraven

My favorite weapon for PvP right now is Nirwen's Mercy. I just got this Pulse from an FWC package:

The Villany:
Scope: Red Dot-ORS, Ranged Lens RLR5, QuickDraw IS
Perk 1: Rangefinder
Perk 2 Option: Perfect Balance, Braced Frame, Small Bore
Perk 3: Glass Half Full

To me, this looks incredible. Decent range when aiming, max stability with the optional perk, decent sights, and glass half full? Am I correct here?

Reposting for a new page. Anyone use this gun? Any comments on this roll?

WeTeHa

I hate this patch system. Every other non-Destiny patch finishes preparing as soon as it is up. It's just this game where I'm stuck in Preparing to Download hell for a while.

Yeah, it sucks. It probably takes so long because it checks if you have all the previous patch files and because TTK is so huge it takes forever...

Currently sitting at 87% :S

Off topic. Today is my Day 16 / 30 which means start of the downhill 2nd half of my Whole30 diet. You're not supposed to weigh yourself except for before and after, but the 2nd half I'm going to do a lot of cardio so I wanted to get a feeling of how much ive lost with 0 workouts. Well, 10.2 lbs lighter. This diet is the real deal.

On topic: Cant wait to check out Crimson Doubles tonight. My Her Benevolence is ready.

phen0m24

Off topic. Today is my Day 16 / 30 which means start of the downhill 2nd half of my Whole30 diet. You're not supposed to weigh yourself except for before and after, but the 2nd half I'm going to do a lot of cardio so I wanted to get a feeling of how much ive lost with 0 workouts. Well, 10.2 lighter. This diet is the real deal.

On topic: Cant wait to check out Crimson Doubles tonight. My Her Benevolence is ready.

I'm eating salad with oil and vinegar dressing right now, X. You can do it! :)

Axoman

https://youtu.be/PDZcqBgCS74?t=1m23s

Yep. Everybody's working on Destiny 2. Which is fine, I guess.

And the event seems really sad too. One playlist, barely any gear. What's Tess selling beyond emotes? Masks, Sparrows, what's for doubles?

It's funny that last summer we were saying everyone's working on Comet (Taken King).

I think it's safe to assume that this is how it's going to be - everyone is working on next major release and once it comes out, everyone except for the few live team members starts working on next major release.

Unless there is a drastic change, we'll continue to see minimal content between major releases and minimal QoL and balance changes.

flkraven

Yeah Villainy is a solid pulse but I like Nirven's more.

Your roll is damn good though.

Thanks for the feedback. I looooooove NM but this looks like the exact same thing with better perks. I guess I'll play around with it while I wait for my doubles partner.

Frenden

Banned
I will say that having a farm helps a lot with the diet and exercise thing. Hay is heavy.

But I've been putting on weight this year. Too many empty alcohol calories. :(

Daemul

I pity the person who's going to have to sweep up the Tower once the event is over, someone went way overboard with the red petals.

It's funny that last summer we were saying everyone's working on Comet (Taken King).

I think it's safe to assume that this is how it's going to be - everyone is working on next major release and once it comes out, everyone except for the few live team members starts working on next major release.

Unless there is a drastic change, we'll continue to see minimal content between major releases and minimal QoL and balance changes.

I'm fine with no content between releases, but Quality of Life should be a higher priority. There are so many low hanging fruit, but it's 6 people, so this is all we get.

Bungie is 98% major releases, 2% Live Game. Compared to last year 99% major releases, 1% Live game.

Not sure why they needed to replace shaxx bounties with bounties for Crimson doubles. Why not just add more bounties or use another npc to hand them out?

Frenden

Banned
I'm proud of you diet guys. I can't do it--I'm a terrible eater. I wanna eat all the things. One nice thing about putting on lbs on the farm is that my pigs won't judge me. They have no room to talk.

550367_10151099077739475_469433093_n.jpg

184151_10151087019509475_1191810439_n.jpg

That's Slim Piggins with my wife there. :)

Top Bottom