• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Agent

The most important question about Crimson Doubles for me is....is there any special Grimoire (not regular Doubles) for doing the activity? I'm hoping the answer is no so I can extend the streak of not playing Destiny to 4 weeks. Call of Duty is way more fun to play these days and I just picked up Firewatch to kill a few hours with.

Navy Bean

Am I right that this "event" boils down to one slightly tweaked PvP mode (w/o matchmaking) along with the potential to get a Brown Ghost and a few ugly shaders?

The most important question about Crimson Doubles for me is....is there any special Grimoire (not regular Doubles) for doing the activity? I'm hoping the answer is no so I can extend the streak of not playing Destiny to 4 weeks. Call of Duty is way more fun to play these days and I just picked up Firewatch to kill a few hours with.

I got a Grimoire card the moment I loaded into the tower for "crimson days."

Don't know if I got actual Grimoire score for it though. I'm thinking no.

Axoman

Am I right that this "event" boils down to one slightly tweaked PvP mode (w/o matchmaking) along with the potential to get a Brown Ghost and a few ugly shaders?

Yes!

Let's play it some DMH!

I'll just let you and your Doctrine go to work and camp special, ok?

LTWood12

How do I get a chocolate ghost?

Given their propensity for not testing the drop rates, I wouldn't be surprised if it's akin to the current crucible drops and iron banner problems we've had (class items, camelot gear being super rare drops). Ruthless will get a Chocobot and the rest of us will be left in the dust.

bungle fixed nothing

warlock on other team ate a full clip of primary, 2 melees and a snipe and took zero damage, then teleported behind cover.

everything was fine till 4-4 and suddenly that lag

Can someone in game tell me how many armor materials it takes to infuse a class item?

Because I think I need to make 5 infusions tonight before raiding and I really don't want to farm 50 of these things. (Court of Oryx I know, I know).

boofa

Neo Member
Can someone in game tell me how many armor materials it takes to infuse a class item?

Because I think I need to make 5 infusions tonight before raiding and I really don't want to farm 50 of these things. (Court of Oryx I know, I know).

10 per infusion

Dthomp

Yay! More multiplayer modes that I can drag somebody else down on if I want to try to get any of the drops. Thanks Bungie...

Top Bottom