• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

maomaoIYP

I'm surprised people still use tripmines after the incendiary buff. I never looked back. I also never used tripmines like they were intended to be used either. I'd just try to get them to explode right next to a person immediately.

Well there's your problem isn't it. LOL
Both incendiary and tripmines are good, with different utilities.
As a lifelong tripmine user, there simply is no substitute.

edit: I present to you, exhibit A, an old gif of mine:
QcNFUn1.gif

Trakan

Well there's your problem isn't it. LOL
Both incendiary and tripmines are good, with different utilities.
As a lifelong tripmine user, there simply is no substitute.]

That's not their intended use either, lol.

I see matchmaking is still garbage. After 3 updates, I can't tell any difference in the amount of red bar players and it seems just as competitive as ever.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm just cracking up about me jump sniping and literally like four of them runs away whenever I do that. They easily could take me on.

My first non-IB legendary weapon drop in ages turns out to be an Eyasluna with Sureshot/Spray and Play/Reinforced Barrel/Hidden Hand. Is this a good roll for PVP? I'm thinking it is. Just need to be skilled with an HC.

maomaoIYP

My first non-IB legendary weapon drop in ages turns out to be an Eyasluna with Sureshot/Spray and Play/Reinforced Barrel/Hidden Hand. Is this a good roll for PVP? I'm thinking it is. Just need to be skilled with an HC.
Spray and pray isn't particularly useful. Reinforced barrel gives you range at the expense of stability.
Not the worst possible roll, but certainly could be a lot better.

Top Bottom