• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

Still looking for Totems CP if anyone has it on PS4.

I still need it as well

PSN AdamKoy

I need to do it twice Nami so I'd be up for it.

Also missing CM for Oryx, so I'd be up for it.

I'm down to do it from Totems as well. I'll lend a hand for Oryx if nobody else needs the loot.
So we just need one more. I have to do the CM 3 times but as I mentioned, I also want to start from totems.

Anyway, I'll be ready to go in 35-40 minutes.

stay gold

Someone speak to me about auto rifles, specifically the Doctrine.

Should I be aiming for the head and trying to control the recoil, or just aim centre mass and let it make it's way up to the head?

Tri4

Should I be aiming for the head and trying to control the recoil, or just aim centre mass and let it make it's way up to the head?
I've never used the doctrine, but for mid and low ROF autos like Monte Carlo I always start at the head and keep it there. Need high stability of course. Maybe it's different for bullet hoses.

Centre, though tbh you can just let rip with it. Its the ultimate noob gun (not meant in a bad way), come out from behind cover spraying, spray it blindly at corners, spray it at people, just spray it

stay gold

Just joined an Iron Banner match in progress, got mercy'd after 30 seconds. Backed out and queued again. Got mercy'd as I was flying in.

Working as intended.

So we just need one more. I have to do the CM 3 times but as I mentioned, I also want to start from totems.

I can sub in for Adam if there's a spot now. I've got Oryx CP but not Totems. Honestly I don't care where we start.

Liamc723

Still looking for Totems CP if anyone has it on PS4.

Just invite me when you're ready, playing The Witness at the moment.

stay gold

Centre, though tbh you can just let rip with it. Its the ultimate noob gun (not meant in a bad way), come out from behind cover spraying, spray it blindly at corners, spray it at people, just spray it

You ain't kidding. Just melted a hammer of sol with it before he got a single hammer off lol.

Trakan

Anyone getting the PS helmets to drop? Or are they stupid rare like the class items were last IB? I haven't seen any drop yet myself and I'm rank 5 on one character.

Highwind

Anyone getting the PS helmets to drop? Or are they stupid rare like the class items were last IB? I haven't seen any drop yet myself and I'm rank 5 on one character.

Still rare as hell.

I also must be losing it cause I got the Hunter helm and didn't even know I had it. lol

Namikaze1

315 shotgun and 316 gloves from rank 5 on my hunter and titan.

Eh, I'll take that.

Count me out. On the way to church..
No problem.

I can sub in for Adam if there's a spot now. I've got Oryx CP but not Totems. Honestly I don't care where we start.
We have two spots open now. If no one has the Totems CP, I guess I'll just do just the CM.

Just invite me when you're ready, playing The Witness at the moment.
Sure.

Namikaze1

I'll be back. Gotta restart my ps4.

Edit: chat sounds so much better now. All I could hear was static before.

Anyway, need one for Oryx CM. doing 3 runs.

SonComet

Got a 312 IB mark for rank 5. All of the tears are mine!

I'll be back. Gotta restart my ps4.

Edit: chat sounds so much better now. All I could hear was static before.

Anyway, need one for Oryx CM. doing 3 runs.

Are you doing the challenge runs now? I only have 1 character, but I'd be down for 1.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All the Division streams I went to has people crapping on Destiny. It's like they say, you know you made it if you have haters. I'm fine with people not liking things but going around spreading false information is another thing. Saying CEO got fired because Destiny failed, etc.

Namikaze1

We need one more for Oryx CM. Anyone who still needs to do it or has done it already and is willing to help?

Got a 312 IB mark for rank 5. All of the tears are mine!

Are you doing the challenge runs now? I only have 1 character, but I'd be down for 1.
Right now.

WipedOut

All the Division streams I went to has people crapping on Destiny. It's like they say, you know you made it if you have haters. I'm fine with people not liking things but going around spreading false information is another thing. Saying CEO got fired because Destiny failed, etc.

tXLefZd.gif

Deku Tree

I think Harold Ryan got booted because of the D2 delay and the horrible year 2 content schedule. Nothing for PvE players in y2, when most destiny players are PvE mainly. And all the y2 events are nothing but thinly veiled excuses for new MTs.

Too many missed revenue streams for Activison and Bobby Kotick to let it slide.

EL CUCO

I think Harold Ryan got booted because of the D2 delay and the horrible year 2 content schedule. Nothing for PvE players in y2, when most destiny players are PvE mainly. And all the y2 events are nothing but thinly veiled excuses for new MTs.

I agree.

Lnkn52

I agree with you Deku.

And we're still waiting for this February update. Give us an idea for the rest of the year. What are your goals.

MildSoss

Dude definitely got the axe.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Good news Everybody!

I walked... WITHOUT A HARNESS and no assist

Using parallel bars, I used my legs and pushed myself up and walked
Timeframe has me late March/Mid-April

Finish line can be seen!

On a weird note, things didn't work out with the nurse I was having a connection with, but now an old work friend reconnected... Amazing how my Destiny changes on that front

So Gentleman and Ladies, GRX coming home soon, bringing my love, helpfulness, rage (sorry it comes as a triple play package)

I can feel my PS4 calling me

Deku Tree

Good news Everybody!

Finish line can be seen!

On a weird note, things didn't work out with the nurse I was having a connection with, but now an old work friend reconnected... Amazing how my Destiny changes on that front

So Gentleman and Ladies, GRX coming home soon, bringing my love, helpfulness, rage (sorry it comes as a triple play package)

Congrats GRX!

Sorry you'll be coming home to Dedstiny.

I'm not even fucking with The Division. It looks mad boring, I have the beta installed and but I'm not even gonna touch it.

Jafku

Good news Everybody!

Finish line can be seen!

That's great news man! Keep up the good work

Rank 5 on all toons

Hunter wolf coat at 313

Sniper at 313 (is it just me or the IB sniper sucks?)

Shotgun at 317

Did get a scout rifle to drop. After the 10 pair os boots I had so far....

Tri4

Cool, you guys don't mind if I keep my card right? It's 5-1 so I want to keep it in case we manage two wins to get the weapon.

Good news Everybody!

Finish line can be seen!

Awesome news and thanks for the update bro! Keep fighting the good fight, you'll be back in action (with some sweet characters) before we know it.

I'll keep trying to do at least the Challenge Modes each week so you can have a decent stockpile of infusion fodder.

Thanks for the CM runs, guys. Got just weapons. Was looking for at least one 320 helmet for infusion.

Yeah, GGs everyone. Happy that Boryx didn't glitch out on us at all. Pretty smooth all things considered. Got some good stuff even if I still don't have the two best raid primaries.

On Grave's account I've gotten not one but two 320 Full Auto Scouts and a 320 Firefly Pulse. On my account I've never gotten either one at any light level, womp womp.

Top Bottom