• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

So the verdict is "no love" for the Crimson Doubles? That's a shame but to be expected. I miss the ranked and social play lists of Halo. Bring that stuff back and then Crucible would be fun.

Nicely summarized :)

Chocolate ghost tho?

Chocolate ghost seems to drop between 270 and 310.

I edited this part in:

The Broken Heart Buff is basically just super fast reload speed.

The other perks it gives aren't noticable, and in some cases are even detrimental to your play style. For instance, you cannot stealth with the Broken Heart "buff" active.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've only seen the pink one drop. I suspect the chocolate one is the big bounty reward. Can anyone confirm that?

I'm at 18 out of 25 points on the big bounty so I don't know yet.

Everything can be dropped. It's basically regular crucible with these new drops. I've gotten an NL shadow to drop after a match.
Basically this event is a good way to get marks to spend on getting garbage roll weapons to get more marks.

fEbTvZp.png

I've only seen the pink one drop. I suspect the chocolate one is the big bounty reward. Can anyone confirm that?

I'm at 18 out of 25 points on the big bounty so I don't know yet.

I think I will jump in there later on and give this a try. Why not? :)

Hopefully can find some friends to run with !

Tri4

Should probably summarise my loot for the curious:

- chocolate ghost 310 light randomly at rewards screen on my second game
- both shaders dropped post game randomly
- all daily bounties turned into legendary engrams
- weekly bounty got me a 308 vanguard shell and a fall emote
- emblem from shaxx quest

Edit: also got that stupid candy randomly

ERMint13

This no secondary is beyond stupid when you spawn into a match that is well in progress. Just spawned into salvage match where the other team had all special and heavy. I have primary. What exactly am I supposed to do here?

This wasn't well thought out.

If you missed it, last set of codes posted up in Bungie's twitch chat:

(Americas Only)

8Q9H-P7NQ-A94B

8TD7-GBNN-EG8F

93E8-T6NH-D9GQ

EDIT: All gone.

Maybe those 3 codes were for actual PvE content

and now 3 lucky guardians have access to this new PvE content and only those 3

thanks bungie

90% downloaded... wish this crap happened in the background. /brokenrecord

EDIT: I started xb1 download AFTER ps4 and it's arleady done while ps4 went from 78% to 90%.

WeTeHa

If anyone wants to help/complete PoE, Nicodemic and I are running PoE 32/34 for the grimoire cards.

Join either on him or me :)

It's literally Trials with teams of 2, and shittier rewards.

The Broken Heart Buff is basically just super fast reload speed.

The other perks it gives aren't noticable, and in some cases are even detrimental to your play style. For instance, you cannot stealth with the Broken Heart "buff" active.

sounds good to me

playing for rewards at this point....as if the next expansion or Destiny 2 or whatever isn't going to drop a blue chest piece at 230 in order to just poop on everyones hundreds of hours grinding the raid and what not

edit: 330

Frenden

Banned
sounds good to me

playing for rewards at this point....as if the next expansion or Destiny 2 or whatever isn't going to drop a blue chest piece at 230 in order to just poop on everyones hundreds of hours grinding the raid and what not

I mostly play for Shaders and Emblems these days. Those rewards seem the most likely to carry over, so I guess I don't mind as much.

again, matched the same team twice

i don't understand

It's happened to me a few times too.

Hmm that extra engram spot that used to be next to the Mida is gone.

The patch notes mentioned it was a glitch and had been fixed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Today is national pizza day. Go get some.

Peregrine greaves is in kiosk now. Finally something worth spending marks on for me.

Top Bottom