• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun, it's weird why they even bothered with the special ammo nerf.

The ammo wasn't the problem, it's the weapons. The fact that they gave you the one of the best snipers and shotguns from quests is mind blowing. Why couldn't they be drops from the strike playlist like the hopscotch was, then strikes would be more enjoyable, because you knew you were grinding for something really good, but strikes don't have that anymore and the new strikes at first were fun and interesting, are now frustrating and boring like saber

people will get rekt with blues at the end of the day tbh

Thought maybe turning in the bounties would give a 320 ghost. If that's not the case I'll just find someone who wants to suicide each match and see if we can't get a 320 ghost to drop that way.

So how is everyone enjoying...

Crimson Lagger?

image.php

Frenden

Banned
Quest is done. Emblem. Both shaders. More than half the bounties done in four or so games. I only have the big bounty, a few pulse rifle kills, and a few assists to close it out in about two hours of play.

It's SUPER SWEATY. Way sweatier than anticipated. Some real clutch shit going on, but kind of intense for a game mode that's (at least thematically) supposed to be about carrying someone.

LTWood12

one complaint i'll never really understand is 'try-hards' & 'sweaty players.' I mean, we all use the best weapons and the meta subclass abilities. competitive modes should be competitive no?

one complaint i'll never really understand is 'try-hards' & 'sweaty players.' I mean, we all use the best weapons and the meta subclass abilities. competitive modes should be competitive no?

fuck that

I was rocking my skull mask

people need to have fun

I had fun

I'll be back later for more

Amen.

Strongly agree. All 3 of them were. SRL, masks, and this. So bad.

SRL is the only one that actually felt like an Event. It was super unique, offer good rewards, both cosmetic and Light appropriate. Had a good variety of rewards including Armor, Emblems, Shaders, and Sparrows. Plus, introduced 2 new "maps" to the community.

Festival and now Crimson both feel like distractions, more than events. They both came with a couple of emotes, and some quests/bounties that didn't really do anything of importance. At least Festival gave us a new map, even if it is a terrible one.

This would have been a perfect chance for a super small 2v2 appropriate map to be introduced. That would have been Crimson's saving grace, but it looks like that isn't happening this time around, either.

This streams amazing (as in amazingly bad) Leif just got rekt by a guy doing the shade step glitch :D Deej got done over by the closest to the flag nonsense when someone self rezzed a mile away from it as he was running around celebrating

Edit and again with the shade step glitch

GutZ31

This streams amazing (as in amazingly bad) Leif just got rekt by a guy doing the shade step glitch :D Deej got done over by the closest to the flag nonsense when someone self rezzed a mile away from it as he was running around celebrating

Edit and again with the shade step glitch

Thanks for the commentary, I don't feel like adding a view count to their stream until they get their shit together.

Top Bottom