• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

deviant1

Anybody looking to run a NF, would like some help finishing it up. I've already started solo, and just finished off the tank. Join me, PSN Ant78 or send me a message and I'll invite you.

Pro tip: don't get into a melee battle with someone who is the last guy alive.

I did that plenty of times

It was great

Heck I did it once when me and my opponent were the last guys alive

I was throwing a tantrum because I thought both the enemies were dead, but it was my partner who was dead, so I freaked out and went for the melee shotgun attack

it was great

Theorry

So Crucible is now camping the special in the beginning of the match?
Sometimes i wonder if Bungie plays their own game..

didn't they say they were fixing the verification thing too

Nah, they basically said the verification thing is necessary and that players shouldn't cancel out of it or else they may have to actually re-download the entire update history.

With each update, we encounter reports of players being required to re-download all update content in order to play Destiny once again, or general issues installing the most recent update. We’re aware that some consoles attempt to verify previously installed patches to ensure there are no issues with previously downloaded content. Do not cancel out of this verification, or you will be required to re-download all previous updates.

TEH-CJ

Banned
This is going to sound really lame.

But I don't have any Destiny buddies on my friends list. I have no one to do the Raid with...no one to do nightfall with. Would be awesome to have some Destiny friends to play with.

Anyone willing to add me? I am lvl 310

CJ_SPARTA

edit: PSN

NeOak

But I don't have any Destiny buddies on my friends list. I have no one to do the Raid with...no one to do nightfall with. Would be awesome to have some Destiny friends to play with.

CJ_SPARTA

PSN or XBO? You should say what it is

deadduck

I hate myself.

To my opponents, sorry. I'd prefer these year1 guns were removed, but Bungie are ignorant and its literally easymode with Thorn.

I hate myself.

CJ_SPARTA

You have come to the right place. DGAF is the best Destiny community. So many cool people here that are very welcoming.

It is rather slow here right now because the content has been out for a while and everyone has what they want or have done everything. Not that you won't be able to find raids and such but best way is to just post and keep your party open. Obviously, like any game or expansion, it has died down but when TTK released this place was booming.

Welcome to DGaF.

Psn thenal84

TEH-CJ

Banned
You have come to the right place. DGAF is the best Destiny community. So many cool people here that are very welcoming.

It is rather slow here right now because the content has been out for a while and everyone has what they want or have done everything. Not that you won't be able to find raids and such but best way is to just post and keep your party open. Obviously, like any game or expansion, it has died down but when TTK released this place was booming.

Welcome to DGaF.

Psn thenal84

Thanks a lot man. Will be adding you!

the_id

Oops. That would help :p

PSN
You can add me: the_id. Real world is keeping me busy this week but DGAF is a great group where you can hang out and play the game plus complain about bungie.

Btw, what did you do to deserve that tag? It kinda applicable to most of Male DGAF.

Deku Tree

I'm just playing until I get the two shaders.

Don't care about another PvP ghost. Seems like three people playing this whole event are gonna get 320 ghosts.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And so I have everything Crimson has to offer now.

R27YZsY.png

Ice Breaker makes the special ammo nerf completely redundant, I can spawn in with between 12-18 shots with a 1k stare in the second round without picking up a special ammo box.

Doubles bounty gave me a ghost shell and the tantrum emote.

aarcane

Haven't encountered much lag in the few games of Crimson Doubles I was able to play, but I've been randomly disconnected a hell of a lot today. Thanks for the birthday gift that kept on giving, Bungie/Xbox!

On the bright side, this dropped in a Rumble game the other day and I've been having fun trying it out:

bl3sZdZ.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There should be an event for every holiday. Good Friday is next so there should be a Jesus emote and shader.

So this is a Gimmick mode, just like everything else since September. What ever Bungie.

And the poll asks why did you stop playing..........

because of your tease, and denial, because of these gimmick modes, because you punish the fan base more than any game I can remember, because I miss year one weapons,

Sorry Im upset. Im not going to kill myself for 2v 2 trials, to get a 310 chocolate what ever, ...............

There should be an event for every holiday. Good Friday is next so there should be a Jesus emote and shader.

they should make a cross shaped sparrow you can ride on

and there should be hand cosmetics where it makes a hole in each one

I'm a horrible person

EDIT:OH AND FLESH OF JESUS AND HIS BLOOD CONSUMABLES

So two shaders, two ghosts, and an emblem is all we get right?

and candy hearts!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thorn is the least of the problems. Problems is the special ammo exploit. It sucks for those who don't have those two weapons. I imagine a lot of year two people don't.

Top Bottom