• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

No special killed me a few times tonight when I tried to rely on my secondary. Lose one round and it snowballs from there. Oof. Bad, bad design choice.

CD is trash. I can't even have fun because my ELO is so high every match is the worst kind of try hard! All I wanted to do was have some laughs with you dude!

Edit: IN ADDTION to the horrible special changes.

3 people at the tower are hotline blinging. Bungie is racking in for the next awesome event.

April Fools event, where nobody has guns and it's only grenades and melees

Frenden

Banned
I have no idea what this hotline business is. And get off my lawn.

CD is trash. I can't even have fun because my ELO is so high every match is the worst kind of try hard! All I wanted to do was have some laughs with you dude!

I really don't like the special changes. They're super punitive on teams who lose an early round and a special spawn. The other team has a chance to just roll over you while you're stuck with primary round after round.

I have no idea what this hotline business is. And get off my lawn.

I really don't like the special changes. They're super punitive on teams who lose an early round and a special spawn. The other team has a chance to just roll over you while you're stuck with primary round after round.

Also, you're still my favorite farmer bro! I had fun :) and apparently you can get the rewards on losses!

Need 1 for HM Raid.

We are starting at totems and then doing Golgoroth 3x.

Who wants in?
I'm willing. It'll be my first time doing the raid though, so I'll probably need a lot of fairly basic stuff explained if the slot isn't already filled.

EDIT: oh wait, hard mode. That's almost certainly over my head right now, I can't ask for an invite to that in good faith.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nevermind it was for PS+ game. I thought it was for Crimson because it said vote now to keep playing this till 2.22.

Frenden

Banned
I'm glad I got the drops quickly. I don't see myself playing much more unless asked.

It's like Trials without rewards. A chocolate ghost is not enough incentive.

Trakan

There really needs to be at least one playlist that is dedicated solely to connections with no other restrictions.

Zrtmart.png

So in this patch you no longer initially spawn with special in any 3v3 mode. Special still carries over once you have it, you just don't start with any. The thing is though is I can equip my ice breaker and if it gets to 6 bullets in its magazine if I switch when dead or between rounds to another sniper I have 12 or 15 rounds available making the changes pointless. The smart fix here would be to just make it so you don't retain ammo when switching from invective or ice breaker, but I don't have much faith in Bungie doing that. Instead they'll either do nothing or make it so you lose all ammo when switching between any specials even when dead or between rounds.

But I presume that if I spawn in with invective, for example, that I will start generating ammo right away as per usual?

Top Bottom