• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

So, by reduced chances of getting a ghost, they meant only 1 person out of your fireteam will get it instead of all 3.

Sounds about right.

I'm sure ji66a will be unhappy right now, he wanted to run nightfalls after the patch but we ran them before. Would have got a 290 class item instead of a ghost :/

Spdrmn15

Neo Member
I suppose I should introduce myself. I joined a couple months ago, but haven't taken the time to post on here. I've been playing Destiny since it came out, and have been raiding with several other members, and looking forward to continue raiding in the future.

Frenden

Banned
nghtly playing Datto right now in doubles

http://www.twitch.tv/nghtly

That Novabomb was fuuuunny.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I joined a couple months ago, but haven't taken the time to post on here. I've been playing Destiny since it came out, and have been raiding with several other members, and looking forward to continue raiding in the future.

Yo! PSN FRENDEN here. Reporting for duty.

Ji66a-Man

Sounds about right.

I'm sure ji66a will be unhappy right now, he wanted to run nightfalls after the patch but we ran them before. Would have got a 290 class item instead of a ghost :/

I knew it.
p6l3T9n.gif

Spdr is good people! Finally, welcome to DGAF man!

Frenden

Banned
The increased drop rate for legendary guns is enough to pique my interests.

Apparently some folks are starting matches and suiciding as quickly as possible to get faster drops. I don't think I'd go that far, but a chance at a good Y2 Ash Factory or Revelator is enough to get me back to run a second character.

pullmebackin.gif

Nicodemic

Believe or not, Her Benevolence dropped for me today on a quick PoE run. I reforged it (her?) to the following:

Scope - Shortgaze
Perk1 - Hidden Hand
Perk2 - Quick Draw
Perk3 - Unflinching

God roll? If not, what would make it?

NeOak

Believe or not, Her Benevolence dropped for me today on a quick PoE run. I reforged it (her?) to the following:

Scope - Shortgaze
Perk1 - Hidden Hand
Perk2 - Quick Draw
Perk3 - Unflinching

Ask Kadey for the rolls on her's

Frenden

Banned
God roll. Snapshot is either slightly faster or slightly slower ADS on the HB. Can't recall.
I have that same roll with Snapshot and it's easily the best sniper rifle I ever used in game for drag-shots and quick scopes.

Jafku

It was good raiding with you!

Nicodemic

Ask Kadey for the rolls on her's

God roll. Snapshot is either slightly faster or slightly slower ADS on the HB. Can't recall.
I have that same roll with Snapshot and it's easily the best sniper rifle I ever used in game for drag-shots and quick scopes.

Replace quickdraw with snapshot and you have a winner.

Thanks for the input. I will keep this one for now and offer my new found love to unsuspecting guardians... ;-)

Three weasel errors in 10 minutes, can't even do totems.

Have to upgrade my potato I guess.

Edit: Now two people had the game crash due to the firefly bug.

maomaoIYP

Scope - Shortgaze
Perk1 - Hidden Hand
Perk2 - Quick Draw
Perk3 - Unflinching

As the rest mentioned, snapshot would give you faster ADS than quickdraw.
Quickdraw gives you bot increased weapon swap and ADS, but the ADS is still not as fast as snapshot.
It is about as perfect a roll as you can reasonably get though, there is only like a 0.01% chance to get the exact combination of perks.

Iorv3th

So the new secondary ammo drop is bad. Why did they think this was a good idea, just keeps matches very one sided. Even more so if a team has icebreaker.

Used my Hung Jury at totems. Exploded some thralls on the plate beside LT. Game chugs, then crashes.Right as I say "Firefly crash", LT's game crashes.

I've never heard of the Firefly bug crashing someone else's game.

Bungie, fix yo shit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sounds like you're having a rougher time than our run earlier o.o

This mode is equivalent to two charge characters holding down back for 98 seconds and then at the least second they both do something and whoever hits first wins.

Top Bottom