• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

But I presume that if I spawn in with invective, for example, that I will start generating ammo right away as per usual?
Yep. Takes a while though, and rounds can be fast enough that you might not actually have time to generate any, since the timer resets each round.

With ice breaker, usually have at least 3 shoots charged, even on quick round 1s.

Would take you donations to stop playing?

y5GKqwU.gif

Wish the event ghosts dropped with the same frequency as vanguard shells in nightfalls...played crimson doubles all day, saw no ghosts for either myself or my partner.

If only the ghost wasn't pink, then I could let it go...

Ice breaker breaks the special ammo fix. I can't believe they wouldn't fix that. An prime example of PvE guns not belonging in PvP.

Either way, they need to fix the change weapon ammo glitch. Also,imo, Crimson double should be light level restricted and year 1 guns shouldn't do great damage since ice breaker still OHK in trials and ib

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want boots, not chests! I have enough shirts to last a lifetime. And shoes too but I'd rather have more shoes.

NeOak

Ice breaker breaks the special ammo fix. I can't believe they wouldn't fix that. An prime example of PvE guns not belonging in PvP.

Either way, they need to fix the change weapon ammo glitch. Also,imo, Crimson double should be light level restricted and year 1 guns shouldn't do great damage since ice breaker still OHK in trials and ib

Saw this, then thought of Sentient's post

cakely

Well, so far I am not a fan of Crimson Doubles.

It's like Trials of Osiris, plus Thorn, plus even more responsibility.

(Yeah, I suck at it)

I must have missed how Thorn became relevant again.

When did this happen? Or have people just gone back to it and been surprised that it was always still relevant? Did I miss a patch? lol

Frenden

Banned
Just finished the bounties for Crimson Doubles

my thoughts?

absolutely done with this game until the "big" update

CD wasn't... good. It just wasn't good. Like, I'm not trying to be a whiny jerk.
(That just comes naturally, har har.)

I'm not sure how much of that is because it's doubles Elimination or because of the recent special ammo changes or because of SBMM, but it just wasn't fun.

Kyoufu

Time to guess what holiday the Live Team is gonna tackle next.

It'll be Easter and you collect eggs or something

I can't wait to play a Sci-Fi game set in the far future where alien races are destroying mankind so I can collect some ancient religion eggs.

Crimson Double is indeed sweaty, but I'm 'meh' on it. I don't really care for it either way. I think it's time for Bungie to release some PvE content. I feel bad for people who only play Destiny for PvE lol.

ACR0019

I really am not feeling CD because the Broken Hearts buff just doesn't do enough when you are getting assaulted by Ice Breaker, Thorn, and the like. Count me out until more PvE content arrives, which I am happy to wait for.

Frenden

Banned
There's some speculation that the Crucible legendary weapon drop rate is higher in CD.

I got an Ash Factory and an Eyasluna today, so my anecdotal input for that speculation is, yes, that's more weapon drops than I usually see in so few games.

Anyone else?

Top Bottom