• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Should I bother using Gjallarhorn at 300/298LL? Just wondering if it's enough to kill with one shot in trials (during heavy round), it's either that or I'll stick with truth or maybe bolt caster.

I'll be using:
Doctrine
1kys
BC_Truth_Gjallarhorn

I can put on quick res too. I'll call out with keen scout.

I need a good helmet with dis/str and angel of mercy *fingers crossed*.

Truth it's the best RL in the game

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Count me in as one of the shameless ones who want to play/carry with you guys.

More like neogaf's servers have been fried for 1+ hour at this point. At least for me, it has been going down and back up every few minutes.

I'll hop online in about 20 minutes then I'll be available for the rest of the night to do some runs. How long are you available Id and Night? If one has to leave sooner then we could run with that person first, if that works for everyone.

Strim please

haha I can try strimming again but it will probably just fuck up again. Maybe if I turn off all the other internet-connected devices? I dunno, I just need to get more upload I guess.

the_id

I'll hop online in about 20 minutes then I'll be available for the rest of the night to do some runs. How long are you available Id and Night? If one has to leave sooner then we could run with that person first, if that works for everyone.

haha I can try strimming again but it will probably just fuck up again. Maybe if I turn off all the other internet-connected devices? I dunno, I just need to get more upload I guess.
I'll be on for a few hours. Just doing some manly chores for the Mrs.

NeOak

If you want, I can check your router and try to figure it out. Maybe it needs an update or something?

Also, what is your upload speed?

If you want, I can check your router and try to figure it out. Maybe it needs an update or something?

Also, what is your upload speed?

Very possible about the router.

Speedtest.net just gave me 21 ping, 114 down, and 9.85 up. That's actually about 3x higher upload than the last time I tested it, so who knows.

NeOak

Very possible about the router.

Speedtest.net just gave me 21 ping, 114 down, and 9.85 up. That's actually about 3x higher upload than the last time I tested it, so who knows.

Up to you, all you need is Teamviewer so I can see what you see and check it.

And with that you can stream at "Best HD" with no problem.

Dthomp

Will be on later tonight if people are looking to run some Trials. Still have never seen Mercury and would love a shot at it. Otherwise just playing to try to keep improving

I can pull off a few games like this one tonight, but unless we get lucky matching scrubby teams then Mercury isn't going to happen Year 2. On this run, we failed Mercury because we lost to one really good team and scrubbed up another game 5-4 to an average team. So basically fell one round short of flawless. That's pretty common in Y2 unless you're playing with 3 very strong players.
Scrubcello

Like I said, I always try super hard when helping people but have to be realistic about my limitations and the challenge of Y2 Trials. Even if we don't make it, hopefully people at least learn a little bit.
When I play with Ape or Feetie or Todd I do better. Must have to do with the quality of the coaching. ;)

ICON-VII

Neo Member
When I play with Ape or Feetie or Todd I do better. Must have to do with the quality of the coaching. ;)

I usually am stressed the eff out playing with Drizz cause I don't want to get lashed and play uncomfortable and hesitant. The more I have played however I have come to appreciate most of the feedback. Only one way to get better, right? Feedback. Cept you can't avoid bonehead plays like Macello going off by himself all the time.

phen0m24

I usually am stressed the eff out playing with Drizz cause I don't want to get lashed and play uncomfortable and hesitant. The more I have played however I have come to appreciate most of the feedback. Only one way to get better, right? Feedback. Cept you can't avoid bonehead plays like Macello going off by himself all the time.

Drizz doesn't get upset at people. He gets upset at lag and the other team. Anytime he's had to instruct me "Colonel you suck and should play pve" always comes out as "No worries but if I'm pushing it would be great if you could back me up" <3 Drizz

Hey GAF, anyone know where I can buy the Legendary Edition(Includes Base,expansions and Taken King) Digital Code for the PS4 cheaply?

Currently Amazon is selling it for $45USD which should equal $60AUD, anywhere cheaper?

Thanks.

Drizz doesn't get upset at people. He gets upset at lag and the other team. Anytime he's had to instruct me "Colonel you suck and should play pve" always comes out as "No worries but if I'm pushing it would be great if you could back me up" <3 Drizz
Oh no, he was upset with me. He expects me to play better than I was.

embalm

I'm pretty sure my reply to dream gazer was way late. Anyone up for trials? I'm really not great but I'm willing to sweat hard.

I went with that deal, I don't think there's any cheaper option.

Yeah you're probably right as far as digital goes, I can get a Physical Copy for $50AUD(38 USD) however I don't feel like waiting a week for delivery.

Thanks.( I stopped playing after finishing the original destiny, never tried the expansions so hopefully its good for solo play)

I'm pretty sure my reply to dream gazer was way late. Anyone up for trials? I'm really not great but I'm willing to sweat hard.

Just noticed your message.
Although even with just us 2 we still lack one lol.

(going to go take a creak before the 10PM retro raid.)

WipedOut

Just noticed your message.
Although even with just us 2 we still lack one lol.

(going to go take a creak before the 10PM retro raid.)
I'll be starting the party about 9:45, just jump in when ready.

We are going to do 1 full and save the deathsinger CP. trying to get Jaffy his NLB.

maomaoIYP

Sorry I missed you guys this weekend, have been down with a flu for 2 weeks and woke up late both days.
Nothing to do with coaching, I'm not anywhere good enough to coach. You do better when you guys play with me because I'm not as good as Drizz and everyone gets a higher share of the kills!
But yeah playing with much better players can be stressful (even Drizz stresses me out sometimes) but he plays to win and his tips, even if they sound harsh, are absolutely useful in the long run to winning more games. In the heat of moment Drizz may sound frustrated because he is used to playing at his level of competition, but Drizz loves DGAF one and all. =)

Thanks man! it is quiet here right now but I hope the crowd returns for iron banner.

If it's control or zone control then there will be a decent amount, but if it's clash or rift again it might be slim. Personally I want mayhem rotating 6v6 for the next banner.

Top Bottom