• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

NeOak

ToO encouragement

eG2tQQo.png

As much as I don't care to compare the Division and Destiny I feel that the Division gets away with a lot of shit thanks to Destiny setting the bar low and disappointing people. If the Division launched before Destiny it would have been criticized more harshly and Destiny would have been better received imo. A lot of Destiny hate was just backlash.

Matchmaking is for people who don't have friends ;)

SOMEBODY PLAY WITH ME!!!!

It's not any better. I was doing a challenge mode, and we got all the way to the last wave, wiped once, and everyone bailed. Couldnt invite no one since it was a no respawn zone. Waste of effort + time. Wish I knew about the PC farm before they patched it.

This is a judgement free zone.

I'm sorry for insulting Osiris who makes Mercury his home and he owns the whole planet

Poor Osiris
With his planet near the sun
Could only afford one piece of armor
He didn't skimp on the colors though
And his little secret chambers

Dthomp

Anybody need a 3rd for Trials (PS4)??? Or even to build a team? Looking to keep improving, or better yet get to Mercury for that sweet Grimoire. PSN-Dthomp

WipedOut

Thank you so much igor and drizz for the run. I'm gonna soak in all that info, here's to me improving more. ToO, despite its ups and downs has to be my favorite game mode to play, it's engaging and pulling off a play is so satisfying. I think of it akin to chess XD
Did you make it to the beach house?

Drizz, I'm disappointed you didn't strim

Why Destiny will always have more appeal than the Division for me:

tumblr_ncr5cnz0kF1rcv5lto3_r1_250.gif

Unfortunately we didn't quite make it. This weekend has cemented my opinion that Asylum is not a good map for trials, at all.

I think I can run one card next weekend. Fingers crossed for Cauldron.

Did you make it to the beach house?

Drizz, I'm disappointed you didn't strim

I was too focused on the sweaty sweatiness and didn't want to risk messing up our connections because of my stream. Also there was no mercury hype so it would have been disappointing anyway, haha. A lot of pvp knowledge bombs being dropped so hopefully at least it was a good learning experience. Honestly that's all you can guarantee these days when trying to help people. We played 3 cards, had some good chances and made it to 8-0 but just couldn't quite get over the hump.

As Igor said, Asylum is a really hard map to help people because it's so small and cramped. The grenade spam and team shooting is super real, plus it's hard for us to get picks and isolate the orbs. Igor has to sleep but if there's another helper around I'm down to keep trying with people. Realistically it's probably not gonna happen right now though.

Thank you so much igor and drizz for the run. I'm gonna soak in all that info, here's to me improving more. ToO, despite its ups and downs has to be my favorite game mode to play, it's engaging and pulling off a play is so satisfying. I think of it akin to chess XD

Edit: I'm good till reset. Weteha and Pandora, I presume ye are up for raid on Tuesday?

Sorry we couldn't quite get it done, but thanks for all your effort and attention. It was obvious that you were really engaged and focused which is all I ever ask for when trying to help people. Like I said in party chat you got a lot better just during the course of our runs and all you need now is more experience. You've been bitten by the Trials bug which is the most important thing :p

WipedOut

I was too focused on the sweaty sweatiness and didn't want to risk messing up our connections because of my stream. Also there was no mercury hype so it would have been disappointing anyway, haha. A lot of pvp knowledge bombs being dropped so hopefully at least it was a good learning experience. Honestly that's all you can guarantee these days when trying to help people. We played 3 cards, had some good chances and made it to 8-0 but just couldn't quite get over the hump.

As Igor said, Asylum is a really hard map to help people because it's so small and cramped. The grenade spam and team shooting is super real, plus it's hard for us to get picks and isolate the orbs. Igor has to sleep but if there's another helper around I'm down to keep trying with people. Realistically it's probably not gonna happen right now though.
It's all good, was just busting your balls. Yeah that isn't the best of maps to carry.

Who wants to run the Oryx CM?! :D

D:

One of my non-Gaf buddies was asking about doing it so I might be able to send one or more folks your way if you need bodies to fill out the group. I don't need the loot but happy to help as well if needed.

Grabbing food now but I'll keep an eye on the thread and send my buddy your way if he wants to do it. He's done the CMs every week so he knows whats up.

One of my non-Gaf buddies was asking about doing it so I might be able to send one or more folks your way if you need bodies to fill out the group. I don't need the loot but happy to help as well if needed.

Grabbing food now but I'll keep an eye on the thread and send my buddy your way if he wants to do it. He's done the CMs every week so he knows whats up.

If you get something going soon I'd join up since nobody wants to play trials
Okay, so we have possibly 3, maybe 4.

1. Me
2. jdirtybird
3. The Doctor's friend
4. The Doctor himself

Anyone else?

1. Me
2. jdirtybird
3. The Doctor's friend
4. The Doctor himself

Anyone else?

I haven't logged in for months, but happen to have some time to play tonight and would love to tag along. Although, I haven't done a CM before and my highest character is like a 308 so I don't know if that is good enough.

NastyBook

"Do you have two bubbles?"

"I only have one Titan..."

God, thanks for that laugh tonight, guys. That exchange was golden and had me in tears.

1. Me
2. jdirtybird
3. The Doctor's friend
4. The Doctor himself

Anyone else?

My buddy has at least one other guy with him so that would be 5. The only problem is his buddy is transferring over from XBox so his PS4 character isn't very high light (~300). He knows how to do the raid though so he could be runner.

Dthomp

I think I'm going to have to bow out of the raid idea for tonight, I'm tired and after spending most of the night unsuccessful in finding anybody to run some trials with I'm just not really in the mood to keep playing this game tonight. Maybe tomorrow sometime for raiding/trials/something

My buddy has at least one other guy with him so that would be 5. The only problem is his buddy is transferring over from XBox so his PS4 character isn't very high light (~300). He knows how to do the raid though so he could be runner.
Well since birds isn't interested, we'd be at 5 with Orthogonal. We'd need one more, and then 2 of our group would be >310. Personally, I don't mind. So if we can find one more, I'm all for it.

I may be in. I'm 208 light, will that be an impediment?

PSN: Sir_Alexandr

Hey man, I'd love to drag you along but I think the minimum light level we need is about 300. If you need help or wanna run anything else though, I'd be more than happy to give you a hand.

Feel free to add me. PSN is cloud945076

Well since birds isn't interested, we'd be at 5 with Orthogonal. We'd need one more, and then 2 of our group would be >310. Personally, I don't mind. So if we can find one more, I'm all for it.

Hey man, I'd love to drag you along but I think the minimum light level we need is about 300. If you need help or wanna run anything else though, I'd be more than happy to give you a hand.

Feel free to add me. PSN is cloud945076

Sending FR, my name is Khorgano so expect that.

Top Bottom