• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Dthomp

You've never been to Mercury? You played well the other day.

Nah, I didn't really take up PVP til a couple months ago but I don't really have a group to consistently play trials with so I never get far then a few wins with others just doing bounties.

X-Frame

I'm holding out that tomorrow everyone realizes that all the new remaining exotic armor items are actually in the update, but Bungie just wanted to surprise us ...

... not holding my breath though!

Dthomp

I know there is no chance of it because of the time of the update but it'd be cool if the new strike was NF this week.

ZeroCoin

Elimination have a 0.04 percent chance of being played in the 3v3 playlist? Most frustrating bounty for me it seems.

Just playing random crucible, if any carries open up shoot me a message.

WipedOut

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no Nightfall when reset hits. Happened for HoW I believe

10pm EST Raid. Warpriest x2. Everyone still on board. Pandora or Jaf... Will either of you still be available?

1: Me
2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Grave
5. Thingonthefloor
6. DrLawyerCop

Alts in can case someone can't make it:
1. Pandora
2. Jafku

Trakan

Elimination have a 0.04 percent chance of being played in the 3v3 playlist? Most frustrating bounty for me it seems.

Just playing random crucible, if any carries open up shoot me a message.

Elimination isn't in the 3v3 playlist. It's in its own playlist which gets replaced by Trials from Friday-reset.

Trakan

You guys talking about getting the raid group going again at all? I haven't seen Zew in a while.

Nah we haven't. zew's done with Destiny til the Fall expansion he said. I haven't seen Blood on in forever and I don't have any interest in raiding really. I might do POE considering it's not much of a time investment though.

That's all on the backburner for now though, DS3 hype.

Jafku

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no Nightfall when reset hits. Happened for HoW I believe

10pm EST Raid. Warpriest x2. Everyone still on board. Pandora or Jaf... Will either of you still be available?

1: Me
2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Grave
5. Thingonthefloor
6. DrLawyerCop

Alts in can case someone can't make it:
1. Pandora
2. Jafku
I will still be available

Nah we haven't. zew's done with Destiny til the Fall expansion he said. I haven't seen Blood on in forever and I don't have any interest in raiding really. I might do POE considering it's not much of a time investment though.

That's all on the backburner for now though, DS3 hype.

Gotcha.

I was merely being facetio-*gets shot*

Welcome back, Breezy!

Talk-shit.gif

Let's hope this update requires less ranting from both of us! ;)

You know what I just realized about sunbreakers coming back for warlocks? Not only do solar grenades last longer and you get a second charge, you can also get the burn effect from touch of flame and Viking funeral as well. God help us all. At least they will be fun in pve, PvP they are gonna be insane.

You know what I just realized about sunbreakers coming back for warlocks? Not only do solar grenades last longer and you get a second charge, you can also get the burn effect from touch of flame and Viking funeral as well. God help us all. At least they will be fun in pve, PvP they are gonna be insane.

lqN4AcJ.gif

As a Titan, I want to rage. As a disbeliever in Bungie's balancing, I want to rage.

But this is exactly what we need. We need more viable, powerful exotics! Not less! Make Warlocks chose between Fast Rez, Ramlocking & Sunbreakers.

Strikers have Fast Rez, Armamentarium & Twilight Garrison.

Really feels like Hunter have the short end of the stick here, but I don't main one. Maybe I'm wrong?

More powerful exotics for everyone please.

darthbob

Anyone still need to do the Nightfall for some odd reason?

Well I do, so if you're weird like me and want someone to help with it, then shoot me a FR on PSN: darthbob100

@Igor and X: are you guys both done for the night? I can help if there's anyone else around. Also, I could do a run on another Gaffer's account if that might be less stressful....

Perfect gif. Bravo sir.

I'm still down. Just had to take a breather after that one.

Big thanks to X and igor for the run. Got pretty close and won some good games. I'll get flawless after the update.

No problem man, sorry we couldn't get there. Next time for sure

Lost at 7-0 to a team of 3 sunsingers with a 2700 ELO guy. Then lost to final boss to a really campy team with good sinergy. GGs

Yea, and not only that, the team we beat with 2x 2000 ELO we had inside spawn and that final boss had inside spawn. It's so lame.

EDIT: Drizz might be able to run on some accounts and us 3 could run, if you're down.

Edit2: And yea we faced against the 21st best trials player and HE had triple cheeselocks.

@Dr LC: Yeah you can PM me the info if you want, but of course it would depend on having two helpers to run with me. I'll be up awhile tonight so I've got time, just sucks I couldn't get on earlier.

@Igor: It's up to you man. If you've gotta crash then don't force yourself. Runs with me, you and X should hopefully go reasonably well but we can try to find another helper as well.

Mindlog

So even the release time for the update tomorrow is RNG? Goddamn what a world to live in.
They'll be too busy playing DS3 to flip the switch.
Really feels like Hunter have the short end of the stick here, but I don't main one. Maybe I'm wrong?

More powerful exotics for everyone please.
I expect the next patch to reduce Ahamkara Spine tripmine duration by 75% to bring it in line with the Achlyophage Symbiote adjustment.

@Igor: It's up to you man. If you've gotta crash then don't force yourself. Runs with me, you and X should hopefully go reasonably well but we can try to find another helper as well.

Yeah i cant, i would be up for another try but i wake up in 6 hours for class so.

If no one else is around you can try what i said earlier and get another virgin as a third to try to carry with x on someone else's account.

Top Bottom