• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Shiv47

I have a Lord of Wolves and a Queensbreakers Bow in my vault, but I cannot buy year 2 versions at kiosk. I do not have a Patience and Time (sharded ages ago) but can buy that. Please fix this bug, Bungie

What your recommended LL for challenge?

Anywhere within 315-320 is good for the first 2 rounds, but for the third you'd need to be over 321 for the enemies to not be "red bars." It's still doable either way. Especially with the modifiers for this week.

Got this for completing the cumulative score in Chlallenge of the Elders. It's reskinned/Chroma enabled PoE gear.

Cf3ned6VIAAAYys.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well this is going to keep us busy for a while to do all this. So that's good.

Hey Malok. I got your gun. Muh fuggah.

Oh jeez. Reused assets.

Ranking up DO packages blessed me with 4 Helms from 323-328 Light, with other decrypting/infusion I'm at 323 Light with my Trials/General PvP set up, god roll PC+1 achieved

What exactly am I supposed to do now?

Oh ffs. There's a grimoire for this awful consumable based cosmetic item designed to move microtransactions:

a8v16Oo.png

I hope this garbage stays in Year 2.

I am excited to get off work and play. Everyone seems generally happy for now so that is a good thing.

Plus at lunch I decrypted my highest light level helmet yet... 319 glasshouse boom! almost to the 320 cap, oh wait that was yesterdays limit. :/ whatever boots still keeping me down with 304.

What's the lore behind that?

“It's not just about how you fight. It's about how you look.”

- Tess Everis
Eververse is proud to introduce: Chroma.

This Golden Age lighting technique was recently rediscovered by no other than Eververse's chief creative officer Fenchurch Everis. Using multi-channel heat sinks to accentuate Guardian weapons and armor, Chroma is a style for the fiercely, fearlessly fashionable.​

squadr0n

My download is stuck at "Preparing to download: 10%" What should I do? I tried deleting it and restarting. It was at 1 gig done then went to preparing to dl forever.

New Max grimoire (for PSN) is 5020, if anyone is curious.

Nothing really fancy.

Almost all of it will be found through natural progression.
My download is stuck at "Preparing to download: 10%" What should I do? I tried deleting it and restarting. It was at 1 gig done then went to preparing to dl forever.

Mine sat there for 15 minutes and then jumped up to 68%. Give it time.

Lnkn52

“It's not just about how you fight. It's about how you look.”

- Tess Everis
Eververse is proud to introduce: Chroma.

This Golden Age lighting technique was recently rediscovered by no other than Eververse's chief creative officer Fenchurch Everis. Using multi-channel heat sinks to accentuate Guardian weapons and armor, Chroma is a style for the fiercely, fearlessly fashionable.​

tumblr_inline_ns2jnqoHLJ1rzvtwg_500.gif

blamite

Has Bungie commented on the PoE exotics not being upgradeable from the kiosk? I don't now if this is a bug, or if they just want me to grind PoE 41 a bunch of times to re-earn these weapons. :(

Dave_6

Hope the patch downloads quickly for me tonight as I'm actually a little excited to play this again. I've played one time since the first week of January!

Top Bottom