• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Frenden

Banned
Anyone need to run a PoE challenge? It's all I have left, Varicks-wise.

Top page silver spoons hype.

Cf3vGVRVAAAOeIl.jpg:large

spyder_ur

I don't for the life of me understand why Destiny patches are different and more difficult that patches for other games.

"99+ hours" - the + sign is so excessive.

^^^ Complain about the lack of stuff to do.

Got this from House Judgement package.

Small bore/Injection Mold, Snapshot, Hidden Hand/Rescue Mag.

Cf3qJ8TVAAAn0sB.jpg

"327"

god

I know it was expected but for the game to just shit out a 327 like it wasn't nothing like that after months of guys whoring themselves out to hit 320 is just...

"327"

god

I know it was expected but for the game to just shit out a 327 like it wasn't nothing like that after months of guys whoring themselves out to hit 320 is just...

I know what you mean. I got a 321 Shadow Price with spray and play, perfect balance, and third eye just now for upgrading the vanguard. I would have killed for something like this months ago.

aarcane

Power was out due to emergency repairs when I got home from work, so I've only just started downloading the patch. Not much Destiny for me tonight :(

X-Frame

All the TTK exotic armor that we haven't gotten yet is now gone from the Bungie Armory apparently (e.g. Thagomizers). Surprised it took them this long to remove them.

Now the threshold is 16, meaning that snipers including Glass Promontory is capable of res-sniping.

What you gonna say now, Ape?

Glass Prom is God roll: Shortgaze, Performance Bonus, QuickDraw/Snapshot, Hidden Hand (my rolled perk).

And here i am at work. No Destiny until tomorrow norning when i get home. And this is after i download the update. ??&!&@%@&

At least someone stole Wiped loot. That makes a change 😁

Top Bottom