• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now the threshold is 16, meaning that snipers including Glass Promontory is capable of res-sniping.

What you gonna say now, Ape?

Glass Prom is God roll: Shortgaze, Performance Bonus, QuickDraw/Snapshot, Hidden Hand (my rolled perk).

Yep. Good thing I saved that one. Shortgaze nerf is going to affect some people but I'm doing fine with it thus far.

All the TTK exotic armor that we haven't gotten yet is now gone from the Bungie Armory apparently (e.g. Thagomizers). Surprised it took them this long to remove them.

Considering the update is so light on new content it blows my mind that there is only one new exotic... and it's a PS exclusive FFS

I consider myself a huge Destiny fan, 3000+ hours in to the game, I've praised it consistently, talked friends and family in to trying it (including my 50 year old mum!) and I always gave it the benefit of the doubt but man, this update seems kinda weak.

Please understand, I'm just sharing my feelings.
I'm not hating on Destiny, I love the game but I am disappointed today.. back to Dark Souls then

Whoyouare

Considering the update is so light on new content it blows my mind that there is only one new exotic... and it's a PS exclusive FFS

I consider myself a huge Destiny fan, 3000+ hours in to the game, I've praised it consistently, talked friends and family in to trying it (including my 50 year old mum!) and I always gave it the benefit of the doubt but man, this update seems kinda weak.

I'm not hating on Destiny, I love the game but I am disappointed today.. back to Dark Souls then

Completely off topic.....your name is transformers the movie related....right?

No need to apologize. We're on OT40 because we love this game and because we are often disappointed. Often by very different things.

Enjoy Dark Souls, and feel free to pop by. We're crazy enough to always be here, rain or shine.

No need to apologize. We're on OT40*** because we love this game and because we are often disappointed. Often by very different things.

Enjoy Dark Souls, and feel free to pop by. We're crazy enough to always be here, rain or shine.

***The lack of matchmaking is real

Im kidding

Only slightly

Can someone put together a top 5 things I need to do when I get home.

Please. I don't have time to waste. I've got to make the most of 3-5 hours.

Can someone put together a top 5 things I need to do when I get home.

Please. I don't have time to waste. I've got to make the most of 3-5 hours.

PoE 41
Weekly crucible

Thats if you want the chests. Thats....thats about it I think. The KF raid has updated loot but if youre short on time dunno how feasible that is. Grinding factions as well isnt feasible. So....yeah.

Frenden

Banned
I went positive with a Queenbreakers' Bow, but it was unupgraded. Still wasn't good.. But the bolts seemed to travel faster or it felt crisper somehow.

Still pretty sure it's still poop.

Frenden

Banned
The armor is cool and all, but...

Cf38zaBUAAA4siP.jpg:large

The real star of the show is this reskinned Spindle ship. Silvery. Appropriately so. Only gotten from Silver Treasure Boxes of Doom.

Cf39Ip3VAAA_KrC.jpg:large

Rehsa

PSA: Old Trials Gold bounties drop 320+ light items if turned in now. Bombastico just got a 324 LL Reflection Sum from the gold bounty he was holding onto from last week.
I noticed mine from our Doctrine (RIP) run auto completed and it gave me a 314 cloak lol. I was 306 or so but I always wanted the cloak so win?

I might have to jump in tonight and play, it's been a while.

Edit: that ship is sweet looking

Top Bottom