• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Lol at the number of people leaning on Doctrine. So glad it got nerfed. Snipers will never not be the preferred weapon for trials though as it's a long range weapon with OHK and revive snipe potential. Missing a snipe is an inconvenience, missing a shotgun or fusion blast is death.

xplicitone Those pics are fucking huge

Oops Hahaha, fixed!

Lol at the number of people leaning on Doctrine. So glad it got nerfed. Snipers will never not be the preferred weapon for trials though as it's a long range weapon with OHK and revive snipe potential. Missing a snipe is an inconvenience, missing a shotgun or fusion blast is death.

Trials is interesting now with the revive differences, time and range. It's very easy to slightly move away from the orb while you're reviving someone and cancel it. More times so far I've killed the person going for revive now than before (them being unsuccessful at it). Before, more often they'd get the revive.

I'm monitoring my nephew via destinytrialsreport.com and they're on final boss. It's funny if you just look at their K/Ds: 0.65, 0.98 and 1.13 but they make some noise.

3x 12 year olds putting in work.

SR7n6iZ.png

Trials is interesting now with the revive differences, time and range. It's very easy to slightly move away from the orb while you're reviving someone and cancel it. More times so far I've killed the person going for revive now than before (them being unsuccessful at it). Before, more often they'd get the revive.

So used to run revive, I forgot about it yesterday. There's almost no reason to wear any quick res armor anymore. For some reason I couldn't hit most of the revive snipes, several times I got an "Immune" even though they were long on the ground.

So used to run revive, I forgot about it yesterday. There's almost no reason to wear any quick res armor anymore. For some reason I couldn't hit most of the revive snipes, several times I got an "Immune" even though they were long on the ground.

Haha yea some of us forgot as well and started to move early. Quick revive still helps though since you dont want to be stuck in revive for longer than you have to.

But yea, it's not as big of a risk now to wear other exotics for sure.

They added more invincibility frames when getting revived.

From the patch notes:
Added additional frames of invincibility at the end of the Resurrection animation to make the handoff from locked state to movement more consistent

So after you've finished the CoE card you can keep farming it to get class/ghost/special weapons?

Also the 41 PoE whilst rewards aren't great seems like a good source of strange coins.

Oh I got the update since I logged in.

They lost their first match, 4-5.

They won their next 7 to be 8-0 with no mercy and they got rematched with their first loss people for Final Boss and lost 2-5. That sucks

ocean

Banned
I finally have an armor set I like for PvP. I can use my Graviton (which has Intellect) and still hit Tier 5 DIS/STR. Shadestep+keen scout is amazing. Chest is void armor, too. Gauntlets are Pulse reload. Boots with rocket ammo. If my chest had bonus shotgun ammo instead of damn Fusion it'd be perfect.

Plus, it looks hot. Mix of Dead Orbit and Neuroghast wearing Hanged Man.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That feeling when you almost get a 15 kill streak and almost run out of ammo so you are running away until you can get some.

Vrvo1u0.png

Titan at 323, finished NF, finished CoE card, handed in motes for 2x faction packages.

What would be the next best step to get some more light; aside from the raid? Thinking maybe trying to get an artifact from CoO, does it have to be tier 3 runes?

WipedOut

Titan is at 334

Farmed CoE like at least a couple dozen times. Think our average time for completion was about 4:30-5:00 minutes.

Walked away with a 335 Queens bow, 3 335 Ghosts and 2 335 class items. Got all 3 PoE exotics and a handfull of 334 class items.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dan is the Native American guy who sells fireworks out of his trailer in some desert. It was in some movie.

I remember now. He was in Joe Dirt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got yesternight, lost city, walkabout, and anata shaders from crucible. Just need four more to completely have every shader.

WeTeHa

Has anybody tried to hit tier 5/5/2 yet? I hit 1/5/5 on my nightstalker pretty easily, but I'm 334 now and only have about 40 stat points "left over". It may be hard to scrounge up an additional 20 points...

X-Frame

What is the best looking Titan class item that boosts Crucible reputation?

Seems like so many are for Vanguard, but only the hideous blue and neon green Crucible (Shaxx) class items and Iron Banner are what I see. I guess Trials ones too?

Top Bottom