• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WeTeHa

Apparently not, I would expect if you hit at least 329 that exotics should automatically decode at 335. Then again we never got 320 exotics ever just 310 so guess we should be happy with 334/335 and that they don't cap at 320 or 330

at 329 all the exotics I've gotten have been 332 or 333. Once I hit 333 I started getting 334 and 335. At 334 it's been 334 and 335 50:50. What tyler experienced is hopefully a bug (that they will fix
please bungie
), because getting 334s at 335 is.... strange.

WipedOut

at 329 all the exotics I've gotten have been 332 or 333. Once I hit 333 I started getting 334 and 335. At 334 it's been 334 and 335 50:50. What tyler experienced is hopefully a bug (that they will fix
please bungie
), because getting 334s at 335 is.... strange.
But the thing is when they released hard mode that took us to 320 they didn't change. Just saying I'm surprised that we can get exotics that high of LL. I doubt they will fix it.

PoE 42 train leaving the station, going to pop a booster, Ruthless and Dorsom you guys still in?

WeTeHa

But the thing is when they released hard mode that took us to 320 they didn't change. Just saying I'm surprised that we can get exotics that high of LL. I doubt they will fix it.

PoE 42 train leaving the station, going to pop a booster, Ruthless and Dorsom you guys still in?

Yeah I'm not expecting them to change it. Maybe it's working as intended, maybe it's a bug. I mean, that 1 point of light basically doesn't make any difference. It's just... having everything at 335 is better because... reasons... :p

Namikaze1

Dude came three minutes after I made that post. Getting on right now.

Edit: never mind. Seems you got a third already. I'll just go back to munching on this pizza.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
But now it's no longer cosmetic. Next update may even have them selling weapons for $$$.

It has perks and whatnot, but practically no light level. So it's kinda in-between. You could in theory spend a bunch of money to get a set of armor with your ideal perks which is kinda gross, but there are so many sources of armor random or guaranteed that I can't get to angry with Bungie, but they are walking a dangerous line, especially if they move to doing something similar with weapons.

I can definitely see your points, I just don't have an issue with it for the armor. Weapons I could see a problem arising. Although I don't think Bungle would do that because of their focus on guns with stories.

Kalamari

Destiny is like the girlfriend that promises to make you a different dinner than last time, but makes you the same dinner topped with food coloring.

GGs john, we were down 0-4 on final boss with no mercy and tied it to 4-4 but still lost because of sunsingers.

Nice playing with you again 😊

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Destiny is like the girlfriend that promises to make you a different dinner than last time, but makes you the same dinner topped with food coloring.

God damn you are so right.

But you better try it just to see if the food coloring changed the taste.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Everyone has their buddies and I'm left out most of the things that run

Looks like writing is on the wall

No more DGAF for me
Have to venture elsewhere to get stuff done

ocean

Banned
WAR is playing no HUD sweaties rift and he's in last
No radar is rough. Not even knowing which bodies are friendly tho? lol too much.

Not knowing your ammo count, ability cooldowns, enemy/team locations...it looks amazingly beautiful but it's so hard. I tried it in control and went like 0.33

Arrrammis

No more DGAF for me
I fell like I'm in the same boat. My destiny group has moved on (mainly to the Division) and it's hard to find a group since everyone either gets the raids and stuff done at reset or has a dedicated group that they run with. Or usually both. Anyways, if you want to group up sometime, I'm game! PSN is Arrrammis, I believe I already have you on my friends list.

ich00

No more DGAF for me

I know how you feel. I used to play with DGafers all the time....now not so much, had to find other people to play with.

the_id

What's the feeling for Trials with these changes? Saw a bit of play from ape/drizzy and xplicit/Nami but it all looks the same to me.

ocean

Banned
Do any of the venders sell a good pvp sniper?
Not really. Taken War quest line eventually gives you a pretty good 1kYS which is basically the Crucible standard by now.

Pray for Crucible rank up packages to give you a good Longbow roll. That or Her Fury from Variks.

Not really. Taken War quest line eventually gives you a pretty good 1kYS which is basically the Crucible standard by now.

Pray for Crucible rank up packages to give you a good Longbow roll. That or Her Fury from Variks.

okay so I need a long bow then. Anybody wants to do some crucible? or we can farm COE

Top Bottom