• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Crucible sniper rifle - what am I looking for and where can I buy it/obtain it?
I've been using a 1000 yard stare with Longview, triple tap, perfect balance and mulligan.
I have a feeling I can get something better.

Zombine

Banned
Just got into the update for the first time. My first box got me some gloves, the second box from PoE got me the taken ship and the taken warlock chest piece. Really cool!

squadr0n

So before starting the new content im currently Light Level 297. Is it possible to hit the cap or atleast go over 300 without having to do the raid this time?

spyder_ur

I'm maxed out on marks - what are some good vendor purchases?

Also, this sounds weird but I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing in Destiny right now to get my light level up or whatever. Did the quest line up until the Challenge part.

How's the Lyudmilla now? Still have the god roll.

I'm maxed out on marks - what are some good vendor purchases?

Also, this sounds weird but I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing in Destiny right now to get my light level up or whatever. Did the quest line up until the Challenge part.
Crucible hawksaw
NM shotgun
FWC fusion rifle (vacancy, not vortex)

Mindlog

Watched a friend on my account and decided to play a few matches myself. Quickly remembered why I quit Crucible. Lag, meh. Weapon selection, whatever. Have the top score by a factor of 12 or lose the match. Yeah, that was the reason.

oneils

Hey guys, I have a bunch of level 20 vendor gear from year one sitting in my vault? Is it worth keeping around for upgrading or should I just dismantle it?

I also posted this up at the Bungie help forum, but I want to see if any of you have seen something like this.

Weird issue. Tuesday, just after the update went live, I was decrypting something with Rahool, and my PS4 completely shut down. After unplugging it for 10 minutes, I turned it back on again, and it seemed to be ok after the required recompiling of the database you have to do when you don't shut down properly. However, when I started up Destiny again, I couldn't get past "preparing" on the loading screen without the same thing happening again. Tried a couple of more times, then I deleted Destiny, re-installed and re-downloaded everything. Still occurs when to loading screen gets to "preparing."

The PS4 otherwise is working normally. Worryingly, I have been able to play Destiny using my daughter's account on the same PS4 without problems, for hours at a time.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is my save FUBAR'ed on the Server side? Any solutions out there?

I tried out the Yasmin for the first time ever in trials today and its legit. TLW is just painful to use now, the phantom bullets when hip firing are off the scale

Top Bottom