• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Namikaze1

Whichever one isn't dad (which could be Destiny is Dad)

I will also need the twitch chat link. Please and Thank You
edit: Top of the Page stream hype!
I need Twitch names!

Where are them Twitch names?!

I thought "=best" is the latest lol?
Best has been around since around E3. Folks just used the DGAF @ E3 chat room instead.

If you wanna watch me play Dark Souls 3 JPN, gonna try to play 24 hours and will be taking my time :3

https://www.twitch.tv/irawrasaurus
FINALLY

This is probably a loaded question, but at someone who hasn't played since that crappy Halloween event, what's changed? Is there something to pull me back in before the next big expansion?

Namikaze1

How do you know if you got invited to the chat? I'm looking around the site and I can't find it
help me I'm a noob lol

Z4Jmwb3.jpg

Click that tab and it should show up under Pending Invitations

Ok I enabled Voice to be recorded when I make videos on my PS4 now. Now I just need to enable it as my Primary PS4 system, but you have to disable the other first -_-

They should ask you "Would you like to disable the other PS4 and enable this one?" but maybe they have a good reason for that.

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Hahaha

Wow Goth saying that PvP will probably get Private Matchmaking for this update.

IF that happens, wouldn't that just further splinter the PvP community? I guess that could be a good and bad thing for those of those that would still just play the regular PvP. I don't know. I'm indifferent about Private Matchmaking. In theory you probably wouldn't get rewards from it so I couldn't see myself playing it much.

IF that happens, wouldn't that just further splinter the PvP community? I guess that could be a good and bad thing for those of those that would still just play the regular PvP. I don't know. I'm indifferent about Private Matchmaking. In theory you probably wouldn't get rewards from it so I couldn't see myself playing it much.

Thats what they've always said as a reasoning for not having/introducing it and we don't get rewards from normal match making so you might as well pile in

Adds Ape to my callout list

Thats what they've always said as a reasoning for not having/introducing it and we don't get rewards from normal match making so you might as well pile in

Adds Ape to my callout list

Callout list?! D:

We certainly don't get enough good rewards from current MM that's for sure. Hopefully that gets addressed in the sandbox reveal. A year ago I would have been excited about more PvE, but I'm actually really looking forward to PvP changes. Despite the lag and other issues I am still having a blast really digging into the Crucible during this content downtime.

Callout list?! D:

We certainly don't get enough good rewards from current MM that's for sure. Hopefully that gets addressed in the sandbox reveal. A year ago I would have been excited about more PvE, but I'm actually really looking forward to PvP changes. Despite the lag and other issues I am still having a blast really digging into the Crucible during this content downtime.

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198983278&postcount=3233

I'm considering you, Igor and John for my first video :p

If the Gaf player base comes back 3v3s will be massive its easily the most fun you can have in the game

Top Bottom