• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

The Hype Rises... NOPE

uc2.gif

Hahaha. More like, "tune in to next week's update!"

This is my fault for not shutting up about our Trials play...

That said, I think it'd be a lot of fun to scrim against DGAF, even against you and Ape. See how well I can countersnipe you or prevent Ape's rush down. Not great, I'd imagine, but it'd be fun.

Oh! Oh! I'll save it for Ape's self-rez. }:)

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MADE IT!

I didn't have a Tarantella for PS4 yet.

I go to my Postmaster after a long weekend of Trials and somehow....

CeP0G6nUIAUEd0x.jpg:large

I'm guessing it's from Trials but I have no idea but yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My postmaster was also full so who knows what else I could have gotten haha.

Lee

For The Win (FTW): From the creators of DestinyLFG.com

FTW is an instant community that quickly connects you to like-minded gamers to play your favorite games, your way.

Looks neat. "The community will be under one roof. It will not be split. There is no difference between a listing on the website versus the mobile app. If I list myself on the mobile app, I'll see my listing on the corresponding website, and vice versa."

I'll stick to using the websites, as I'm not interested in the social network side of this or the badges or whatever. Try to limit downloading apps when not needed. With that said, I hope this is successful and more people use this service. It's a pain right now, with lower numbers of players, bouncing between DestinyLFG.net, .com, and /r/fireteams trying to find that one guy for a raid group when the other 5 are waiting in orbit getting impatient. No reason everyone can't just use the same site when they're all basically the same.

Postmaster from full to clear... ahhhhh... feels good

Listening to the latest Crucible Radio podcast really makes me want to get better at Rumble haha. It'll be a great time to practice my Nightstalker and Shotty skills.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MADE IT!

I didn't have a Tarantella for PS4 yet.

I go to my Postmaster after a long weekend of Trials and somehow....

CeP0G6nUIAUEd0x.jpg:large

I'm guessing it's from Trials but I have no idea but yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My postmaster was also full so who knows what else I could have gotten haha.
Was it greater than 310? Then it came from the silver package. If it was 310, it could have come from Mercury too. Mercury has given me two different exotics I didn't have (and one was the Tarantella too.)

noomi

I don't even know what's going to be happening in this stream, but I wouldn't feel right without commenting about it with DGAF :p

Thanks for the twitch invite.

Starting to come back to Destiny a bit more. Having a lot of fun with it again. Probably helps that there's new content coming and I want to get good at crucible again. Had so many nights the past few months where I turned on Destiny, went to the tower, and then just turned it off because I had nothing I wanted to do. Hope the stream reveals something cool, though I'm keeping my expectations for free content low.

Hello from 30,000 miles above California. Have to travel to Indiana till Friday. Luckily I finished the reset raid on both my characters last night. :)

DGAF!!!!!!!

Nicodemic

Do you guys know how long it takes before they put the vod online? I'll be at the dentist of all places and I'd like to watch it before getting spoiled.

It was 310. So Silver is always > 310?
Silver can give 310, if you are unlucky. That's why I said "too." :D

Also, only armor can be over 310 from silver. If you get a weapon, it's always 310 (if you were over 310. I cashed in my silver while having the Icebreaker equipped and got a 294 Crest of Alpha Lupi.)

Silver can give 310, if you are unlucky. That's why I said "too." :D

Also, only armor can be over 310 from silver. If you get a weapon, it's always 310 (if you were over 310. I cashed in my silver while having the Icebreaker equipped and got a 294 Crest of Alpha Lupi.)

ahhh hahaha yea I am pretty unlucky. But chances are then, assuming even odds, it's from Mercury chest then. Either way, WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom