• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

See I don't get why I'm called out on this. Ji66a is Mr. Destiny. Dude has been rocking 6 Alts and runs everything on both consoles. He is the real animal.

Even xplicit is more of an animal than me.

They all left for PS4 ;)

Yea, I have 6 maxed out chars including all 3 subclasses, for a total 18 maxed out subclasses. And all chars have completed all challenge modes and tons of trials with each.

PS4: 767 games of trials recorded (should be more because of my deleted warlock who played a ton)
XB1: 378 games of trials.

1145 games of Trials total at least.

I guess this also shows it:

Code:
1239h - 262h deleted
Makes up 7 weeks 2 days 15 hours 2 minutes 54 seconds.
6 active and 1 deleted characters.

I just mainly play pvp and trials on both now. Ji66a raids and stuff on both still. I haven't raided since you first were able to on PS4 and we did the Golgy challenge.
You have become legends, the true guardian able to withstand the darkness. Unlike myself who is forever lost in the dark corners of time.

Just messed around with the Destiny Fun Police Defender build. It's pretty legit. I like the Chaperone but still prefer my PC+1. Can't wait to give this a try during the next IB.

Just messed around with the Destiny Fun Police Defender build. It's pretty legit. I like the Chaperone but still prefer my PC+1. Can't wait to give this a try during the next IB.

I thought you were working on sniping & now I see you found a way to go back shotgunning.

That's right, I'm calling you out! In the ways of old (a message board post).

also, can you teach me how to shotgun? There's no TrueVanguard for shotties. pretty please, ape?!

You have become legends, the true guardian able to withstand the darkness. Unlike myself who is forever lost in the dark corners of time.

I had hoped before Dark Souls 3 took you away from us, you, me and Milkham could revive the Trials dream team.

VP6yfXY.gif

I was hoping for Banner this week. QQ

Normal crucible has been fine for me since the latest changes. There's still some lag, but I think that's a population issue more than anything else.

I thought you were working on sniping & now I see you found a way to go back shotgunning.

That's right, I'm calling you out! In the ways of old (a message board post).

also, can you teach me how to shotgun? There's no TrueVanguard for shotties. pretty please, ape?!

Sniping is just so boring to me :(

Tips to shotgun:

Step 1: Equip Shotgun
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Throw a firebolt grenade then follow up with Melee

It's really just about closing the gap in interesting ways and pulling the trigger.

Tips to shotgun:

It's really just about closing the gap in interesting ways and pulling the trigger.

I suppose I walked into that didn't I? The comment, the comment. But also the fire. So many times. :-/

I get the boredom thing. Probably why shotgunning is so scary for me. So much more risk (and excitement).

It's funny, your comments about the Scarab emblem just being a cool looking emblem at the end of the day got me thinking about taking things a touch less serious. Still trying to win and all, but finding some fun and experimentation within that. For example, I totally bet Igor would shine with two shotgunners on his team supporting his picks. There's a real temptation for me to stay in my comfort zone since I have so much less experience *and* I'm finally seeing promising results.

LTWood12

I suppose I walked into that didn't I? The comment, the comment. But also so many grenades and melees. :-/

I get the boredom thing. Probably why shotgunning is so scary for me. So much more risk (and excitement).

It's funny, your comments about the Scarab emblem just being a cool looking emblem at the end of the day got me thinking about taking things a touch less serious. Still trying to win and all, but finding some fun and experimentation within that. For example, I totally bet Igor would shine with two shotgunners on his team supporting his picks. There's a real temptation for me to stay in my comfort zone since I have so much less experience *and* I'm finally seeing promising results.

We did VoG and Crota's End tonight.

Tips to shotgun:

Shotgunning is way more fun, as you move round the map faster and more aggressively/smarter. Having a Party Crasher/Matador is essential though as the conspiracy doesn't cut it

Thorn/Shotgun > TLW/Sniper

the_id

DGAF, there's no iron banner this week. It's always one of the best times for DGAF where we all get together on IB trains. It's disappointing as this week would've been good timing. BUT Mayhem Clash is on. Merhmantrout wanted to do a DGAF on DGAF mayhem clash for fun and I thought we could do it over the weekend.

For an idea of how fun it is to do 6v6 with friends:

http://youtu.be/qkE6XVkukpU
Planet Destiny vs Guardian Radio

We need 12 people for this. So who's interested?

1. Me
2. You
3. You
4. U
5. Yu
6. Yo

While we're essentially sure that Taken PoE is the new "end-game" activity, I hope there is a fair amount of other stuff that goes along with the update that moves the game forward. I'd like some new story insight so we can see where things are headed.

DGAF, there's no iron banner this week. It's always one of the best times for DGAF where we all get together on IB trains. It's disappointing as this week would've been good timing. BUT Mayhem Clash is on. Merhmantrout wanted to do a DGAF on DGAF mayhem clash for fun and I thought we could do it over the weekend.

People are to scared to put themselves up for some Gaf on Gaf violence, i'm going to work on some callout videos to bring the heat Something along the lines of Irish traveller ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB_nhLty7f8 (NSFW or headphones on)

Also I looked at your character yesterday and you have a near on perfect PC+1 and you're not using aggressive ballistics DansGame

I should know better by now but dang I am excited for the stream tomorrow. The promise of things to do is too great!

Its today at 11am PST/6pm GMT

2real4tv

People are to scared to put themselves up for some Gaf on Gaf violence, i'm going to work on some callout videos to bring the heat Something along the lines of Irish traveller ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB_nhLty7f8 (NSFW or headphones on)

Also I looked at your character yesterday and you have a near on perfect PC+1 and you're not using aggressive ballistics DansGame

Its today at 11am PST/6pm GMT

Depends on my schedule but I am down.

WeTeHa

While we're essentially sure that Taken PoE is the new "end-game" activity, I hope there is a fair amount of other stuff that goes along with the update that moves the game forward. I'd like some new story insight so we can see where things are headed.

Cabal invasion for the fall expansion.

Tri4

1. Me
2. You
3. You
4. U
5. Yu
6. Yo
Damn, no iron banner this time? Whys that?

But yeah I'd probably be up for some mayhem clashes.

riotfig

Neo Member
DGAF, there's no iron banner this week. It's always one of the best times for DGAF where we all get together on IB trains. It's disappointing as this week would've been good timing.

Oh no. An activity in Destiny I enjoy playing with friends in the evening in a team of 6.

I suppose I walked into that didn't I? The comment, the comment. But also the fire. So many times. :-/

I'll be on tonight for Shaxx bounties. Bring your titan defender and a shotgun for the fun!

E92 M3

Like Urk said, keep your expectations low lol.

I hadn't booted up Destiny in a while, but vendor selling a rare ship finally made me do it.
Turns out I already have that model. Welp, "close application"...

Top Bottom