• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Oryx 3x --- ASAP

Pandora
Light
Knight

I'm guessing this is a no go for a 300 LL?

For the top of the page. Needed something...

8S155ab.jpg

Took two games to remember why I only play Trials. Nothing but laggy Thorny try-hards left playing this game. Can't get any hits to register, total snooze-fest. GGs Ape and Igor.

NeOak

I wouldn't play regular Crucible anymore if I didn't have the Netduma to filter laggy Mexicans. Destiny loves to match me with Mexicans that have shit ping.

I wouldn't play regular Crucible anymore if I didn't have the Netduma to filter laggy Mexicans. Destiny loves to match me with Mexicans that have shit ping.
That's Year Two Crucible in a nutshell.

Last time I jumped on, all 6 players had red bars, everything felt like molasses.

blamite

It's a really minor nitpick but it'd be cool if the April Update had a cooler name than just... "The April Update." How about "Spring Cleansing"? I thought of that in like 15 seconds.

GutZ31

Watching someone play the review copy of Dark Souls III I might actually play it.

It definitely looks like it took the bloodborne stamina recharge rates.

Also, instead of <25% weight fast roll, its like 33% now, and seems to be able to be improved with level/stats.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does it have knights in it?

That's like asking if a fighting game has fighters in it.

It definitely looks like it took the bloodborne stamina recharge rates.

Also, instead of <25% weight fast roll, its like 33% now, and seems to be able to be improved with level/stats.

He has it set to as fast as DS1 and it seems to go further.

GGs. That team was super annoying. Thanks for playing nonetheless Drizz!

Well, it turns out they were nice! I didn't even notice the message at the time since I turned my console off so fast, lol.

There's nothing wrong with people playing to win, that's the point of the game. I just don't want to try-hard all the time. Like tonight I just wanted to chill, try some different weapons and not have to use a mic since the Mrs. was sleeping next to me. But the combination of SBMM with an emaciated player population means the only people you match are sweaty pros using exclusively top tier weapons and subclasses.

So you have to either (1) not care and get shit on, or (2) only use meta weapons and perma-try-hard. I save my sweat for helping people in Trials, so there's no option for me to play outside that currently. Oh well. It's not gonna change anytime soon so might as well accept it and move on. I just miss the old days of Crucible chilling with friends.

Just matchmake with me, that'l bring you right down :D

Edit: Alternately, make a smurf account? Costs $$ but still an option for scrubby plays

haha yeah that's an option... I know people say the SBMM is based on the fireteam leader's stats but I don't really know how it works. I love Trials but could use some variety. We'll see, maybe I'll actually jump into some Banner trains next time it rolls around.

I kinda sorta have a smurf account... on XBox, thanks to Wiped. I've only done a few regular Crucible matches on his character but it cracks me up how terrible the players I match are. If I cared enough on PS4 I could use Grave's account. Honestly I just wish they would add the equivalent of social playlists.

NeOak

Guys, please take care of Grandpa Drizz. Can't give him too much sodium or he'll get his blood pressure up.

Just matchmake with me, that'l bring you right down :D

Edit: Alternately, make a smurf account? Costs $$ but still an option for scrubby plays
Matchmaking with people that have low ELO doesn't really help unless they are 5 with you lol

EL CUCO

Old quote is old....

Great montage dude! As Zoba
RIP
used to say, themed montages are the best. Fantastic editing by Mr. Lnkn but we already knew how talented he was :) Gave me some definite Wreckening vibes.

As a Blade main, your theme really speaks to me. A couple from this last weekend:

giphy.gif

Golden tears and Nova fail:

giphy.gif
Thank you, man! Really means a lot :) I had the idea for a while and thankfully Lnkn was able to put it all together.

I submitted it to the Destiny community creations page, so if you or anyone else want to give it a like, it'd be greatly appreciated!
https://www.bungie.net/en/Community/Detail?itemId=197287405

I'm all washed up at this point :( but hopefully Lnkn's hard work and creativity can get a little exposure.

Btw those are some nice clips. I'm always scared of derping my blade out in a short stop lol

WipedOut

So I literally missed the whole stream today, had an emergency, what did I miss besides, Poe, strike, new LL and new vanity items coming?

the_id

Just putting this list up again. GAF 6v6 non-sweat crucible this weekend. We'll try Mayhem Clash and then switch to classic 6v6. Still got a few more spots open.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of UK players. Feetie needs to wake up early.

I'm so going to get wrecked by these guys

1. Merhmantrout
2. the_id
3. real2kev (bigmanny)
4. Biggy
5. Tri4
6. Shiv47
7. Feetiemaomao
8. Night_Knight
9. stay gold (seanders_89)
10. Blazeuk

Subs:
1. TheAquaticApe
2. DrDrizzay (maybe if we don't do Mayhem Clash)

I might be up for this depending on the time it happens and if there's still space, I'm working until 4pm GMT on Saturday so it would have to be after that for me if that's the day it's going on.

Put you on the list. I'm sure you'll be home then.

Magik

Just putting this list up again. GAF 6v6 non-sweat crucible this weekend. We'll try Mayhem Clash and then switch to classic 6v6. Still got a few more spots open.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of UK players. Feetie needs to wake up early.

I'll join if there's still room left.

X_magik_ox psn

What time does it start?

Also, sorry guys about the internet thing.

Count me in

Dez_

Well, the twitch stream did it's job. I'm interested in playing the PoE stuff. All of a sudden, I feel like playing Destiny today :)
Still, wish I could be playing Dark Souls 3 instead.
Where do we get the 335 drops? I guessing PoE

Yeah, and it seems like Court of Oryx will give a chance to drop 335 artifacts as well. Guessing this might be for tier 3 stuff only.

the_id

Looks like we've got a full main roster.

1. Merhmantrout
2. the_id
3. real2kev (bigmanny)
4. Biggy
5. Tri4
6. Shiv47
7. Feetiemaomao
8. Night_Knight
9. stay gold (seanders_89)
10. Blazeuk
11. X_magik_ox
12. Pandora012

Subs:
1. TheAquaticApe
2. DrDrizzay (maybe if we don't do Mayhem Clash)

If anyone else wants to join, there's still spots for subs. Timing is TBC but it will most likely be on the 26/3/16 around 2000-2100 GMT. I'll keep you guys posted

Axoman

haha yeah that's an option... I know people say the SBMM is based on the fireteam leader's stats but I don't really know how it works. I love Trials but could use some variety. We'll see, maybe I'll actually jump into some Banner trains next time it rolls around.

I kinda sorta have a smurf account... on XBox, thanks to Wiped. I've only done a few regular Crucible matches on his character but it cracks me up how terrible the players I match are. If I cared enough on PS4 I could use Grave's account. Honestly I just wish they would add the equivalent of social playlists.

Come play on Xbox with me!

WipedOut

Feel free to do any PVE content on there when it comes out ;)

Top Bottom