• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I get so jelly watching Igor and Drizz play, I'm so bad and they make it look so easy :(

Yo, I saw your earlier post. We can definitely try to get you flawless sometime this weekend. There are a fair amount of other people asking for help but we'll just play it by ear and it'll happen eventually. Realistically we'll need to play very well and have some luck with the teams we match make, but we'll definitely give it our best shot.

Frenden

Banned
Well, DGAF, I may be awol more often. The MST3K gig is done (after two years) and it looks like I might be tag-teaming with Tommy Refenes (the programming half of the Super Meat Boy team) to make a game.

I'm pumped--a two man indie studio is high atop my list of near future goals and I can't think of a better dude to do that with. Mum's the word--small chance it might not happen.

I desperately want to do more game work (and less film/TV/vis dev stuff), so yay!

todd360

Well, DGAF, I may be awol more often. The MST3K gig is done (after two years) and it looks like I might be tag-teaming with Tommy Refenes (the programming half of the Super Meat Boy team) to make a game.

I'm pumped--a two man indie studio is high atop my list of near future goals and I can't think of a better dude to do that with. Mum's the word--small chance it might not happen.

I desperately want to do more game work (and less film/TV/vis dev stuff), so yay!

I wish you the best frenden. Make your dreams real. I'm going to try my best as well.

That's awesome. Now you HAVE to play IB next week as a farewell! :p

Frenden pls...

Congrats Frenden! Hope the best of you!

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats dude. I'm a huge, huge fan of SMB, got the Golden God achievement on 360 back in the day. Classic game. I thought him and Edmund Mcmillen were doing that Mewgenics cat-breeding game? Anyway, you have to still stop by and hang with us occasionally
to tell me all the juicy secrets about the game
!

Keep us posted on your progress one way or another :)

the_id

Good luck Frenden! Seeing your art, you're very talented. All the best dude.

And play your last game with us on Iron Banner next week.

After 24 tries last weekend and 4 tries today i got the scarab.

Yay! I can wear mine now without feeling guilty! Good for you too, I suppose.

Also, hint Rank 25 with New Monarchy (my first exotic mark) *and* I got Comitatus, the Year 2 ship.

Edit: Grats, Frenden! Good luck!

Good luck man, hope you guys make a great game.

make sure to give DGAF 1 week early access ok :)

Me and my peeps at the movies about to watch BvS

Enjoy! Try not to eat all of them.

wpid-20120223__120226-peeps.jpg

Good luck 👍🏻

Yay Frenden!

Way to go dude. I believe in you. It's really great that your career is kicking off, but I'm sure you might find time to do Destiny :). Either way, good for you dude. You were Thorn to do this!

That's my dream too! Well maybe a 3-4 man indie team :p

Keep it up man. I'll be starting on my solo venture shortly myself, at least part time for now.

phen0m24

Hype bro! !!! So happy for you dude! Don't be a stranger! :)

Frenden

Banned
Thanks, dudes! Here's to hoping it works out. Sometimes things fall apart for mundane reasons. Crossing fingers!

Xplicit, if this doesn't work out, wanna collab? I'm finally at a point, career wise, where I can eschew practicality for a bit and make a labor of love. One way or the other, one partner or another, I'm making a game next!

I'm definitely bannering next week all things considered. Bear in mind, I haven't Destiny'd in weeks, so y'all gonna have to carry my rusty ass.

the_id

One day, I hope to see Frenden's name on a game "from the creators of Super Meat Boy" and proudly say I've played with him before in destiny

Deku Tree

Congrats Frenden! HYPE!!!

Thanks, dudes! Here's to hoping it works out. Sometimes things fall apart for mundane reasons. Crossing fingers!

Xplicit, if this doesn't work out, wanna collab? I'm finally at a point, career wise, where I can eschew practicality for a bit and make a labor of love. One way or the other, one partner or another, I'm making a game next!

I'm definitely bannering next week all things considered. Bear in mind, I haven't Destiny'd in weeks, so y'all gonna have to carry my rusty ass.

For sure man!

Just had the SWEATIEST final boss ever without mercy HOLY FUCK. On the scale of sweats, this was on the drizz yelling "LETSS FUCKIIIING GOOOOOOO" at my ears level. Holy shit we had the sweatiest comeback ever. I dropped 20 kills fuck

Just had the SWEATIEST final boss ever without mercy HOLY FUCK. On the scale of sweats, this was on the drizz yelling "LETSS FUCKIIIING GOOOOOOO" at my ears level. Holy shit we had the sweatiest comeback ever. I dropped 20 kills fuck

I was sweating myself just listening.

Top Bottom