• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

jdstorm

Banned
The only way Fear's Embrace could ever be considered fun is with a fireteam or on a Titan. If you solo as a Hunter, you might as well schedule your doctor's appointment in advance.

Grenades and smoke as nightstalker to slow enemies down as you clear in front of you. Bow with shared damage to help clear. Shadestep like a mofo and hit boss hard and fast.

Ok now I'm starting to feel a bit better about myself.
Was playing more regularly back when the level cap was 300. I think I was in the 280s at the time. With a shadow walker that I hadn't unlocked shade step on

NeOak

UMDtpTw.jpg

BWU

dat iron banana starter ship :O

Nice paint, but I'll keep my Chasing Infinity

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3FoJfUU.png[/IMG]

radiohead1

Neo Member
Thanks for the train Kadey and all. I said goodbye, even had a witty remark about my poor play, didn't realize I was muted until after I bailed!

-dorssom

Dalek

This week was my birthday. Will some of you Sherpa me through a Raid hard mode this weekend? I need to get all the shards too for my accomplishments.

shermas

I just found a mission I haven't completed on my main... A shield brothers strike that has to be completed in a certain amount of time? I think I get a sparrow reward or something.

It's the only quest left in my 'quest' tab... How easy is the mission?

XenoRaven

I just found a mission I haven't completed on my main... A shield brothers strike that has to be completed in a certain amount of time? I think I get a sparrow reward or something.

Pretty easy. It's soloable, although I think someone dropped in with me when I did mine. If you'd like someone to run it with, let me know.

PSN: XenoRaven

Just jump into the strike and you will be matchmade with two others. If it's a halfway decent group, you should beat the timer with ease. The timer will be displayed when the boss fight begins. Can't hurt to try. If you fail, you can try again.

shermas

Pretty easy. It's soloable, although I think someone dropped in with me when I did mine. If you'd like someone to run it with, let me know.

PSN: XenoRaven

Xbone. :(

I really thought I'd finished everything on my main. Kind of cool that's another (sort of) strike I haven't done yet.

Dez_

Any particular reason why you guys do a crucible train every night? Y'all grinding for something?

The multiplayer is what keeps me coming back to Destiny at this point. It's largely messy and laggy, but the guns feel nuanced enough to me that it's fun to go into matches and experiment with new loadouts. Ranking up Crucible and Vanguard levels for extra weapons
who am I kidding, I always get armor from these guys
is a nice perk too.

Missed out on the train tonight, but if there's pvp stuff going on tomorrow, I'll most likely be on. I finally got my ghost hunter trophy. All that's left for my platinum is to play as a warlock and level up a subclass. This is going to take a while.

Got The Vertigo from a FWC faction drop. On the one hand, it seems dope AF. On the other, my current Smolder has Grenades and Horseshoes. Decisions, decisions...

Raide

Played a load of this when it came out and drifted off before the expansions. Should I wait for Rise of Iron and just buy the collection, or is it worth picking up what is out now?

Played a load of this when it came out and drifted off before the expansions. Should I wait for Rise of Iron and just buy the collection, or is it worth picking up what is out now?

Super worth playing now. The Taken King blows the first year out of the water, and you can get through all the story content before RoI comes out.

Got The Vertigo from a FWC faction drop. On the one hand, it seems dope AF. On the other, my current Smolder has Grenades and Horseshoes. Decisions, decisions...

If a rocket launcher doesn't have G&H, it probably isn't worth keeping. FWC sold a G&H Vertigo from the Taken King launch up until the spring update inventory refresh, iirc.

Raide

Super worth playing now. The Taken King blows the first year out of the water, and you can get through all the story content before RoI comes out.

Hrmm...it does give me time to gear up a bit. I did enjoy the core of the game, it was just so hit and miss early on. Might jump back in. Will probably sink another load of hours into it hah.

If a rocket launcher doesn't have G&H, it probably isn't worth keeping. FWC sold a G&H Vertigo from the Taken King launch up until the spring update inventory refresh, iirc.

But...FWC gear looks so cool....

Also, its light level is 11 points higher than my other one. :/

Hrmm...it does give me time to gear up a bit. I did enjoy the core of the game, it was just so hit and miss early on. Might jump back in. Will probably sink another load of hours into it hah.

The game is very different than you remember. They talked to the Diablo 3 guys about how to fix things that were wrong with the game, and made everything a lot more fun and less grindy.

Top Bottom