• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

FinKL

Is there a loot table going around?

I've seen people say Fatebringer Exotic drops from Templar and Atheon CM. Wondering where the legendary will be and Vision.

Also, for Atheon CM, the constant communication is helpful. I mean, once you drop an Oracle it says it in text on the bottom left, that's your key that you need to get out and let the others kill. Everyone needs to DPS the Oracles when they spawn though, or each Oracle's HP will max out (Oracle's life is variable depending how long it's been up). It's gonna be a struggle if people only shoot their Oracle vs if everyone put 1-2 bullets into each Oracle that pops up. Might not be bad with the Oracle Disrupter weapons though.

zewone

I've seen people say Fatebringer Exotic drops from Templar and Atheon CM. Wondering where the legendary will be and Vision.

Also, for Atheon CM, the constant communication is helpful. I mean, once you drop an Oracle it says it in text on the bottom left, that's your key that you need to get out and let the others kill. Everyone needs to DPS the Oracles when they spawn though, or each Oracle's HP will max out (Oracle's life is variable depending how long it's been up). It's gonna be a struggle if people only shoot their Oracle vs if everyone put 1-2 bullets into each Oracle that pops up. Might not be bad with the Oracle Disrupter weapons though.

Beating a challenge gives you an exotic primary. Only way to get them.

Challenge offered for Templar and Atheon so you can get a elemental primary from either challenge.

Legendary versions likely GK and/or Atheon.

Lee

Since I have no issue copying Ruthless, here is what he posted earlier today:

1st chest - Artifact, legendary engram
2nd chest - Artifact, Class item, Exotic chance
Conflux - Artifact, class item
Oracles - Specials (Found Verdict, PR, Foil)
Templar - Specials, any Adept primary(CM), gloves, boots, legendary FB.
Gorgon chest - Class item, exotic chance, artifact
4th chest - Legendary engram
Gatekeepers - Corrective Measure, Hezen, Chest, Specials, legendary Timepiece
Atheon - Vex, Primary Adepts(CM), helmet, random weapon/armor, shader, sparrow, Legendary Epilogue, Vision.

WeTeHa

i got the legendary fatebringer from atheon

zewone

I really hope Bungie has a better explanation than this as to why your Guardians no longer have access to their old supers.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee.

McArkus

I really hope Bungie has a better explanation than this as to why your Guardians no longer have access to their old supers.

I the trailer the traveler looks like is covered by an orange net, maybe that is blocking the light from the traveler, de powering guardians and ghosts, just like that mission with hive draining light from the traveler directly though a shard of it but in bigger scale.

nillapuddin

Havent played since pre-POE

just bought Taken King/Rise of Iron

went to the Tower "what the fuck am I doing"

What should I do, Im assuming I should do all the 'campaign' stuff in order

Is all my (i believe the term) Year One, stuff completely useless?

i.e. Should I expect to start from scratch?

zewone

Havent played since pre-POE

just bought Taken King/Rise of Iron

went to the Tower "what the fuck am I doing"

What should I do, Im assuming I should do all the 'campaign' stuff in order

Is all my (i believe the term) Year One, stuff completely useless?

i.e. Should I expect to start from scratch?

Do all the campaigns and then run strikes to level up your character if you're interested in doing raids.

Since I have no issue copying Ruthless, here is what he posted earlier today:

297770058275356675.png

Stealing mah posts everywhere.

:p

Top Bottom