• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
fggffg.gif

Get in line. Currently full. We will not have a United Airlines incident.

pantsmith

Edit: full, thanks

Looking for (edit) more for Kings Mode, fresh run. Chill group, no experience necessary. Well be doing the challenge modes, but are looking for the book completion.

Message pantsmith on psn if interested.

https://youtu.be/mF3kHKzAF1Y

I hate cancer. I sit here with tears in my eyes. I didn't even know Girgio, but we are all guardians, and for some this hurts and reminds us of our losses, even here in this community. That video made me cry.

I wish we could be further along than we are in the fight against cancer. As a survivor, I am always fearful of it returning, and it breaks my heart to see others lose their fight. This game man and the memories it creates, and the bonds it creates.

Its unlike anything I have ever experienced. I love you all.

Sky Walker

Finished VoG 9 times since AoT release, still Legendary Fatebringer-less.
Well,I got a Fakebringer months ago but I want the legendary fatebringer to complete my Fatebringer Family collection 👀

Acidote

I have 3 charged antique runes. Does anyone want to come by and kill them? I need it to progress the age of triumph quest line.

Rank 5 on all toons on IB. I guess this is me done for the week. Might as well as im back to work tonight for 7 nights. Only interesting drop was some IB iron breed gauntlets for my Titan

void666

Banned
I've been consistently in the last place in every IB match lately. My weapons are useless, people can kill me just by looking at me. Frustrating.

Past 2 days me and the guys have had endless issues with the kings fall and bugs.

Mainly warpreist, all our Internet connections are solid but we got teleporting adds and other stuff like sleepers connecting to his skull but no numbers and only half of them been recognised in the wipe screen.

I've been consistently in the last place in every IB match lately. My weapons are useless, people can kill me just by looking at me. Frustrating.

Adept weapons are fantastic in IB, specifically Vision and Predyth
That said they don't help me as I'm really shit on Destiny pvp since my long hiatus :(

Adept weapons are fantastic in IB, specifically Vision and Predyth

... Vision is only better than other scouts if you can only hit body shots. If you can reliably hit headshots then slower or faster scouts are better.

Predyth's Timepiece is fine but activating the final perk, Secret Round, makes it worse than not doing so.

There's no reason to use the adept versions if you have the non-adept for PvP.

Playing IB at 390 might have not been my best idea lately. I feel sorry for whoever ends up with me on their team.
Just tag along one of your team mates. Try to get some sneaky kils. If you can, do the shaxx bounties and the crucible quartermaster ones also. Plenty of rep and the drops are normally higher than your current LL

Arrrammis

Smooth as butter. Now, is anyone grouping up for Iron Banner? If not, I'll start a train. Join the chat party if you're interested!

Perineum

Tried VoG tonight, and what a shit show. One guy was 380 light and contributed basically nothing. We couldn't beat the Templar as there wasn't even close to enough damage.

All of the drops up until then were sublime engrams too...lame.

nillapuddin

Hey gaf, bought year 3 dlc and started playing for first time since pre-POE, Ive always had 2 characters in Y1, but never a third.

All my friends got a spark of light to go straight to 40, but I got one that only takes me to 25..

Is this a known thing, I know its been like over a year since this came out, just wondering

Hey gaf, bought year 3 dlc and started playing for first time since pre-POE, Ive always had 2 characters in Y1, but never a third.

All my friends got a spark of light to go straight to 40, but I got one that only takes me to 25..

Is this a known thing, I know its been like over a year since this came out, just wondering

The 25 one is from The Taken King and the 40 one comes with Rise of iron.

I've heard people mention that they sometimes don't turn up immediately.

Top Bottom