• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Found there are a lot of gaffers that havnt finished a destiny raid. So if there are some noobies that would like to complete one. I'm happy to sherpa

Earliest I'm available will be 6pm pst tonight.

If your interested we can do wrath of the machine. Be at least 365 light.

1 me
2 pablito
3 my cousin
4 pablito bro 1
5 pablito bro 2
6 greatgeek

See ya all at 6 for wotm

Shiv47

Anyone want to help with some prison of elders/challenge of elders? Trying to do urrox (level 32?) and this week's challenge card. Need one.

I'm from the future motherfucker. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

Why didn't you warn us. No, screw that, why didn't you warn ME? I'm worth being warned.

All the things I could have done with the time I put into this game... I could have even made a time- oh... Oh... Butterfly effect.

Why didn't you warn us. No, screw that, why didn't you warn ME? I'm worth being warned.

All the things I could have done with the time I put into this game... I could have even made a time- oh... Oh... Butterfly effect.
a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into...

pablito

Thanks for the WOTM learning! I'll be around Sunday probably around afternoon if we want to try again for the win.

Also could I get another Discord invite? I was trying to get it to work on my Macbook but had issues and the invite expired lol.

Is there someone who wants to help out a casual player? There are some quests which require co op (technically I can solo them but they are way too hard) and I'd also like to do raids.

I have yet to do the Rise of Iron expansion (my light is a bit too low for the first main quest)

I would also like to tackle 'blighted coven' in a fireteam

You can add me on PSN (thickstone) or pm me

ll_J0N_ll

Is there someone who wants to help out a casual player? There are some quests which require co op (technically I can solo them but they are way too hard) and I'd also like to do raids.

I have yet to do the Rise of Iron expansion (my light is a bit too low for the first main quest)

I would also like to tackle 'blighted coven' in a fireteam

You can add me on PSN (thickstone) or pm me

Sent an fr if you're still around happy to help

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can't have a Destiny thread without people wanting MM for raids, etc. Destiny 2 seems to be geared heavily towards single player and casuals. Might be bad for hardcore people like us who already thinks current Destiny is beyond easy.
For Bungie they should find some happy medium where most of the people are happy. You can't ever please everyone.

HMD

Can't have a Destiny thread without people wanting MM for raids, etc. Destiny 2 seems to be geared heavily towards single player and casuals. Might be bad for hardcore people like us who already thinks current Destiny is beyond easy.
For Bungie they should find some happy medium where most of the people are happy. You can't ever please everyone.

Fuck, I hope the mp is good then.

Dez_

I figure LFG in Destiny 2 is pretty much a given, but if they're going to try and make things more appealing, raid matchmaking with more simplified / streamlined mechanics for standard difficulties might be the way to go, so at least everyone can play some semblance of the raid. Tougher difficulties should be there that don't include matchmaking much like the way we currently have it.

It could be like having a 6 person strike version of VoG that you can just power through with matchmaking, while still keeping the team coordinating elements in other difficulties to hopefully find a better middle ground for the people that keep asking for it. I may not be able to raid as frequently as others, but I sure as hell don't really care for raid matchmaking, but if they're going to add something like that, I don't want them to compromise what made these raids unique in the first place.

NastyBook

SUROS ARI-45

ROF - 77
IMPACT - 28
RANGE - 36
STABILITY - 80
RELOAD - 38

MAG - 62 (this may change since the alternate perk I have is HCR, unless more bullets is just better to have)

Good AR for patch day?

Stupid question: can you only get loot from your first run of the week if you raid multiple times with the same character? This also valid for the WOTM ship?

Skeletron

So I'm just getting back into Destiny with RoI. I'm a very casual solo player for the most part. I was just wondering, can anyone explain how the difficulties of missions work? It doesn't seem to follow any rhyme or reason. Sometimes I get an option for either Normal or Hard, sometimes just one or the other...Are they unlockable, or preset, or what?

Some of my best gaming memories include going through Halo CE on Normal, Heroic, then Legendary, earning the skull badges on each level. That made sense and gave a sense of accomplishment. Is there anything like that in Destiny? I don't get the way it works.
Jn2GhYb.jpg

FyreWulff

It's just light level based.

The vanilla game had like 4-5 difficulty levels per mission but I think they probably saw that getting a bit absurd as the levels kept going up so most all content has been consolidated into two difficulties.

Skeletron

It's just light level based.

The vanilla game had like 4-5 difficulty levels per mission but I think they probably saw that getting a bit absurd as the levels kept going up so most all content has been consolidated into two difficulties.
I see. Thanks. Progression is all about improving your gear, light level and faction ranks, if I understand correctly.

FyreWulff

I see. Thanks. Progression is all about improving your gear, light level and faction ranks, if I understand correctly.

also in some cases the "Easy" version will be the vanilla version while Heroic will be the version that was updated in TTK/Rise of Iron.

For example certain strike map nodes, the easy version will be the Vanilla version, the Heroic will be the Taken / Siva version. So if you're running Sepiks for high light drops, make sure to select Heroic.

Sky Walker

Pls Bungie don't release any updated content in Mars.
I'll be swamped at that month.
Zelda BotW+Nier+Horizon in one month.. oh dear lord.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can get it from regular modes too. I had one drop today in rift or control. One perk from being a god roll.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You'll get it eventually. Even if it takes thousands of years.

I still want a god roll ash factory. Got a year one version. Got god rolls suros launcher, oraclez and warpath but they don't compare.

Pretty much have every gun worth using and then some. I was using my jewel of osiris today. Basically a palindrome without the range and stability.

About to run train round two. Join up.

Top Bottom