• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm not so confident when Activision is basically like bring it out soon or else. Release it later and face their wrath, release it too soon being so so and face consumer's wrath.

I how they do make it cross platform. I would do single player stuff on PC and multiplayer on console.

BWUUUUUU

Nothing much this week,

qtm7UMD.jpg

Color me surprised.

Melchiah

I'm fine if it's all extra stuff like cosmetic and emotes and the like.

Doubly so if that helps subsidize free content drops in between expansions.

Yeah, they're of no importance to me. The same goes for horns. I'd be annoyed though, if shaders were to be included among them.

E92 M3

The patch notes look like they're going to continue the downward spiral of ruining this game's multiplayer. Part of me thinks Bungie knows exactly what theyre doing and are using the diminishing playerbase to accumulate data for Destiny 2's balance. But if they wanted people to actually enjoy playing the game and keep playing, they're absolutely clueless.

They might be worse than 343 at this point.

Yeah, especially the BD nerf. "It was frustrating."

Just caught up on all the changes... .....eh? I guess?

DGAF, Nioh is really good!

:eyes:

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Nah it will be an "expansion pass" like OG, theres no way they're going to leave all that money on the table

It's easier to get players into the game and make the cash up via microtransactions vs adding in dlc that splits the player base though.

That's also why Activision kept selling a boxed copy for $60 on Destiny 1, but they kept throwing in all of the content.

They knew people would be less likely to jump in midway if they had to buy it all piecemeal.

So, some of DGAF knows me for having soloed Aksis, Oryx, etc, and simply doing that kind of stuff. I spent the last couple of days doing research and testing how could Solo Aksis with a Titan could be possible and managed to find the key to do it, shared it to some of my most skilled friends and here it is, world's 1st solo aksis with a titan.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7q-Q-EvHms

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So, some of DGAF knows me for having soloed Aksis, Oryx, etc, and simply doing that kind of stuff. I spent the last couple of days doing research and testing how could Solo Aksis with a Titan could be possible and managed to find the key to do it, shared it to some of my most skilled friends and here it is, world's 1st solo aksis with a titan.

Enjoy.

Congrats, that is some very impressive stuff!

Enjoy.

Explain how that worked lol

Wow congrats

Explain how that worked lol

Wow congrats

I explain some of my reasoning to investigate this in the video i uploaded showing the first time i managed to make it work, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0_3CYWLms4

But basically, some stuff caught my attention a time ago while trying to 2 man the full raid. I main a Titan and my buddy at that time was using a hunter, when reaching aksis phase 2 and trying to do the challenge mode i noticed that when going too fast sometimes while doing some actions my gun dissapeared, but not in the same way as the known "No Gun" glitch, this was different and it was always as i was holding or dropping the cannons.

My thought was, if i'm doing X thing while trying to switch to X thing, i got stuck in between, literally a cancel of said actions, that left me with no gun, that is, no result of the action i wanted to do.

So i was practicing solo aksis at 385 light with my warlock until the empowerment glitch happened, the glitch where aksis does'nt start the siva density ever, so i thought i should test how to trigger the glitch with the cannon, to see what happens.
The result after a couple of minutes was what you see in the video, i grab the cannons in glitch state and the lockout timer does'nt reset, the debuff is gone and you can do anything.

How do you do it? Grab a cannon, tap the switch weapons button to drop it and inmediatly spam the pick up cannon button again, at some point in between you'll notice the timer does'nt reset, you're gun never appears and you're in the glitch.

Still boggles my mind that after all these years of digital e-peens in these threads the one true Iron Lord has been walking silently amongst us

Good stuff Jose, may the travellers light continue to shine upon you

Still boggles my mind that after all these years of digital e-peens in these threads the one true Iron Lord has been walking silently amongst us

Good stuff Jose, may the travellers light continue to shine upon you

haha thx!

Now we're testing what else can be done with this, solo hard mode, Aksis phase 1, test how the glitch reacts to siege engine, etc.

Found there are a lot of gaffers that havnt finished a destiny raid. So if there are some noobies that would like to complete one. I'm happy to sherpa

Earliest I'm available will be 6pm pst tonight.

If your interested we can do wrath of the machine. Be at least 365 light.

1 me
2 pablito
3 my cousin

Enjoy.

Most impressive, amazing job mate.

pablito

Found there are a lot of gaffers that havnt finished a destiny raid. So if there are some noobies that would like to complete one. I'm happy to sherpa

Earliest I'm available will be 6pm pst tonight.

If your interested we can do wrath of the machine. Be at least 365 light.

1 me
2 pablito

Been PMing you but I'll sign up here, too. I should be home by 6pm PST.

darthbob

Been saving this Shadow Price in my vault for months, figured it was worth holding on to in case they ever buffed the archetype. Can't wait for next week :D

nL7JCnp.png

Enjoy.

holy shit, never thought it would be possible. Amazing job!

komaruR

Been saving this Shadow Price in my vault for months, figured it was worth holding on to in case they ever buffed the archetype. Can't wait for next week :D

nL7JCnp.png

holy shit, never thought it would be possible. Amazing job!
got my suros legendary version ready :p
U5H0FTy.png

Dez_

Pretty sure I've dismantled all / most of my slow rof autos, though I guess it doesn't matter too much since I never really liked using the auto rifles. I have to admit, I am interested to see what the new meta is going to be. Was there ever a sidearm meta?

komaruR

Pretty sure I've dismantled all / most of my slow rof autos, though I guess it doesn't matter too much since I never really liked using the auto rifles. I have to admit, I am interested to see what the new meta is going to be. Was there ever a sidearm meta?

dont think there was. but its quite fun if you got a trigger finger and a good stability sidearm. since i dont got a matador, im using the iron banner sidearm. its quite nice to kill players that are just a tad bit farther than a average shotgun range. sometime i can kill shotgun warrior trying to dash at me lol.
HhEZt5O.png

Mindlog

I have a smattering of most weapon types in my vault (and no vault space.) However, I'm pretty much done with Destiny PvP so it's just a matter of finding random crap that didn't get screwed over for PvE. Also a matter of finding an AR that's satisfying to fire. Most of them sound rather limp and lack the violence of their high RoF counterparts.

Yeah if we don't get enough from here I can try to get my 2 brothers to play. They're also new and both above 365. I'll text them around 5 pm if we need 2+ more.
Well with your 2 bros we'll need 1 more. I should be able to find one more by 6 do go ahead and give them a call.

What's your psn?

Top Bottom