• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistwell

Hey, looking to do normal raid from the beginning now.

Level 28 defender titan, 3 shards from 29 so hopefully will hit that during the raid.

I come equipped with hawkmoon, ice breaker, raid RL among other weapons.

I've completed the raid once but pretty much took directions the entire time and will probably need the same again. Have mic.

PS4 - GKW212
We're 2 of us looking to do normal raid as well, feel free to join us, PSN: ZonySUX. lvl27 and 28.Sending you a friend request.

You start the room and I'll join, sending a request now.

Edit: psn is moving slow for me, psn: nighthawk17
I'll send you an invite as well. PSN rly is hot poopoo right now.

Edit: saw your FR, will add you, whenever PSN lets me... -_-'

Schwabe

So GAF, whats the general opinion about these raid-leechers today? Everywhere over the internet i am reading things like

"Does anybody have a checkpoint for Atheon on hard, can i join for a Vex drop maybe?"

I personally hate this leech-mentality, but this is something bungie can't patch - sadly. The random teleporting and baby bumpers are at least one step in the right direction, although that all this should have been in there from the beginning. Shame on you Bungie-QA-Team...

The raid is probably the most intensive teamexperience on console yet, people who only want to leech something for their own ego ruin a part of that experience, at least for me. Am i the only one thinking like that?

Mattiator

Level 28 hunter but willing to try if you need me

PSN: temidien

Got the solar Vision of Confluence and Chatterwhite (again) for beating Atheon. We ended up cheesing him off as a player left and we'd been there for a quite a while.

Been through the raid a total of twice now though and I got a lot of experience today with using the relic and dealing with the oracles etc for when the patch comes in. Hope I get some raid gear next week.

Is the VoC any good?

I'm only 28 but I have a Warlock if you need help.

If you guys want add me
Mattiator85 :)

rayuma

Need 4 for the Vault of Glass.
Already have a 29 hunter and 29 warlock.

Need 4 more to do it from the start up to actually getting into the vault. Don't have to do the last bit if people don't want to.

PS4 PSN ID: UN1QUE

If you're up for it send a friend request.

Added. Looks like you're on patrol right now though

EL CUCO

yes. started about three days ago. i'm also getting KTO every hour or so and the PSN is acting up too, though not as frequently as Destiny (it seems). no idea what is going on.

It disables voice chat and automatically sets my fireteam to private. I've tried closing the Destiny application but it keeps logging on that way. I always have to restart my PS4 for it to finally work right. Very annoying

Namikaze1

Finally! A legendary engram...for a heavy weapon.

I called dibs, Fig! I called it first!

oh-shi.gif
fatality.jpg
Nami wins

We're 2 of us looking to do normal raid as well, feel free to join us, PSN: ZonySUX. lvl27 and 28.Sending you a friend request.

I'll send you an invite as well. PSN rly is hot poopoo right now.

Edit:see your FR, will add you, whenever PSN lets me... -_-'

There are two of us now as well

lol that is rough. that clown keeps mailing me blue engrams. Rahool I am level 29. Come on man. Does it look like I need Rare anything?

Wait could I just give my Blue Engrams to my alt level 16 Titan?! That might be a plan. Never tried...

Yup I'd prefer if the engram packets were ascendant shards/energy with a low chance of legendary gear rather than rare gear with a low chance of legendary as it is right now. Once Rahool gave me motes for a level up, motes of light. Just because Bungie patched him to stop him screwing over engrams doesn't mean the ultimate digital troll for our times has been stopped yet!

Edit:
New rule. No one can tell me they got Praxic Fire until I have one.

LMAO at that avatar, pure gold!

panda-zebra

is the way throught to ishtar academy on venus a loot cave of some sort? i keep finding multiple people hanging around inside when passing through. it's either that or aa hookup spot...

Rixxan

Re: Atheon's Epilogue

Sure this has been asked already so apologies, but does anyone know if the damage bonus to the second half of the clip carries over to PvP?

Izuna

Banned
So GAF, whats the general opinion about these raid-leechers today? Everywhere over the internet i am reading things like

"Does anybody have a checkpoint for Atheon on hard, can i join for a Vex drop maybe?"

I personally hate this leech-mentality, but this is something bungie can't patch - sadly. The random teleporting and baby bumpers are at least one step in the right direction, although that all this should have been in there from the beginning. Shame on you Bungie-QA-Team...

The raid is probably the most intensive teamexperience on console yet
, people who only want to leech something for their own ego ruin a part of that experience, at least for me. Am i the only one thinking like that?

You cannot honestly think that...

Normal or hard?

Normal.

Schwabe

It's only a game, dude.

Thx for the hint, but i've seen my fair share of assholes in real life, why do i have to meet these people also ingame? But okay, maybe i am really one of not so many...

@above me:
Sure i can... O,o but i don't mind if you or others don't understand my opinion. I carried enough people through the whole Vault of Glass, but they were thankful and at least tried to do something for the team..

Edit: okay, i see... I'll return to my world ;) have good day guardians.

Zakalwe

Banned
The Devil You Know would like to have a nice chat with you both...

I have TDYK and TLW. TDYK is nice for range and clip size, but TLW's hip fire is just godly in pvp. I find TLW more useful overall, if I need range I switch to my sniper for a quick kill.

Both great guns for sure.

Really would like to try a HM too...

Thx for the hint, but i've seen my fair share of assholes in real life, why do i have to meet these people also ingame? But okay, maybe i am really one of not so many...

Maybe I misunderstood this... I don't see the problem on gaf, or the interwebs. However, if I was in the tower and people keep asking for Hard Cheese, I may be annoyed, but I would ignore them and continue on. There are some very big issues we as players have to deal with in this game, but asking for cheese seems so low on the list.

*Splinter

The raid is probably the most intensive teamexperience on console yet, people who only want to leech something for their own ego ruin a part of that experience, at least for me. Am i the only one thinking like that?
Yeah it sucks. I'd also add the people who are complaining about literally everything and holding Bungie to bizarre standards to that.

Great game, shame about the 'community'.

geordiemp

Sure this has been asked already so apologies, but does anyone know if the damage bonus to the second half of the clip carries over to PvP?

I got the same but just levelling it now.

Its damn awful at the moment.

Is this gun any good once levelled ?

I have a fully maxed 77 wizard that I use for VOID damage so I am not sure

Zakalwe

Banned

It's amazing for void burn strikes or taking down void shields or oracles with the bonus.

All bonus upgrades do, yes. The only ones that don't are the dmg upgrades that modify the weapon's base damage.

Same for armour. All bonuses apply aside from those that modify base armour.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
does anyone have the time to run the level 28 weekly with me?

I've got Ice Breaker on my back and I'm 3 strange coins away from buying my first exotic helmet. It could be doable. I think.

ocean

Banned

I've been asking but no answer. The Perfect Balance upgrade is what I'm looking forward to. I think it'll be decent after that!

I've upgraded mine up to the final damage upgrade (need more ass energy). Its recoil is not difficult to control and it is very good at taking out Minotaur/praetorian shields. The biggest problem I have with the gun is that it has very low impact and the nerf made it weaker. In Nightfalls that have Void burn, it's great but feels like a pea shooter everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom