• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Damn, while exploring, I found a good spot for the shield guy to go to that gives him a good view of middle, his two right spawn points, and one of his left spawn points. And best part of it, it's high above the arena ground.

Edit: found an even better spot!

Namikaze1

Damn, while exploring, I found a good spot for the shield guy to go to that gives him a good view of middle, his two right spawn points, and one of his left spawn points. And best part of it, it's high above the arena ground.

Edit: found an even better spot!
Ignore the edit. Relic won't go to that area but it will for the first area.
Wait you tried to melee the Templar?

WHY?
To become legend that's why!

jackunit13

Neo Member
I'll be hopping on to try and finish this at 8pm AEST tonight. If anyone is keen, please send me a message during the day, I will invite you later.

Experienced raiders preferable, as I've still not completed it yet.

jackunit13

Hung Wei Lo

Just got Fair and Square from a legendary engram. I am not too big on pulse rifles, anyone know if it is worth investing in?

I'm also curious, since I got one too. Shows 3 perks, though one of them is just a +2 agility

wow...just got a version of the Pox something or other (same as Vanguard quartermaster) why is this game forcing pulse rifles down my throat, after accidentally buying Red Death?

Bossun

Thanks everyone for the raid, it was fun, and not too bad for a raid with two newbies.

Anyway be ready for the hard mode, with all the goddamn shards I got I'm almost 29 now....

EL CUCO

Got my alt to level 20 in just under 10 hrs.

Rushed through all the story missions on normal, Did about 7 bounties, and 3 regular strikes.

Voila.
Let the party begin.

Posted this in the party thread on the main forum, figured I may as well post here:

Looking to complete the raid for the first time.

Made the mistake of starting it once, later in the evening, and by the time we got to the Templar I was so damn exhausted that I could barely function.

BS teleporting and magic dome shields didn't help my desire to keep fighting.

If anybody needs a body for the raid, I'm a lvl 28 titan, and I'll do whatever you tell me to do.

JaegerDice

Saw this on Reddit:

7be0pAI.jpg

Geneijin

Is there any easy way to get random blue and green armour for dismantling? Somehow my Warlock alt is really struggling to get mats for upgrades...
I've run into this issue with my recent Hunter alt. I ended up buying green engrams from Rahool whenever he has them since there's little use of glimmer anyway besides ammo packs that I rarely use.

Deku Tree

I've run into this issue with my recent Hunter alt. I ended up buying green engrams from Rahool whenever he has them since there's little use of glimmer anyway besides ammo packs that I rarely use.

How fast can you level up the cryptarch by buying greens and then decryping them?

darthbob

Y'know I kinda like the starter ship, the Arcadia rust bucket.

Guess it's because it looks so unlike all the other ships in the game.

rwjsj19w2fujys6xt67t.jpg

Hey sorry just finished up the housework I needed to get out of the way. I have a 28 Titan, 29 Warlock, 28 Hunter and I'll be a 27 Warlock if you are still gathering people.

If youre on xbox one, mind if i join as well? Whats your GT?

Im looking for ppl to raid with on xbox one

JaegerDice

nillapuddin

Has there every been and information / complaining / explanations as to why the guardian outfitter has had the same 4 shaders since launch?...

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I'm going to run the raid for the first time tonight. I have 3 legendary primary weapons. The first is the Aries X4 with 2 damage upgrades applied. The second is the Hex Caster with 2 damage upgrades applied as well. I have 13 ascendant energy, but only have everything unlocked for upgrading on the Hex Caster. Is it worth upgrading hat gun before the raid? It's basically an smg and garbage at range.

My third is Bad Seed Down and I haven't used it much at all.

Looking for a (mostly experienced team) Normal Raid for my alt Warlock lvl 27. I have fully upgraded VoC and Icebreaker. Completed Raid on Normal multiple times and succefully once on Hard.

PSN: Subtervotion

sikkinixx

Only 9 more Vanguard marks and I max out my weekly strike playlist ones and I just jot my first legendary piece today. Almost at level 25. I thought I was out but... back in I am. I guess I should find some gaffers and some time to run the daily heroic thing.

Raxus

Looking for a (mostly experienced team) Normal Raid for my alt Warlock lvl 27. I have fully upgraded VoC and Icebreaker. Completed Raid on Normal multiple times and succefully once on Hard.

Already have you on my friends list. I will go with you on my Hunter.

ocean

Banned

Add me at a_javierp! I'm also looking for a Normal run. I have run the raid several times before as well :)

My Titan is level 29. I hope we can get a group together!

Y'know I kinda like the starter ship, the Arcadia rust bucket.

Guess it's because it looks so unlike all the other ships in the game.

rwjsj19w2fujys6xt67t.jpg

HA!

A week or two into playing Destiny (a while after I had received a new ship), a friend joined us and had this unique-looking ship. I asked him where he got it. He said he hadn't gotten a new ship yet.

It really is a shame the ship design is largely lackluster and feels like random mixes of like 10 different proponents.

I did it^^ All by marks and exotic bounties/Xur (I never got a Legendary engram that was for my class^^) I now have a Legendary or higher in every slot. I am going to take on the raid (Maybe Tuesday so I have a full week to get through it?), but have a question for you raid vets; I want to go in blind (no one in my group has done it yet) because I thought it would be cool to figure it out together on the fly, but most of us only get two hours or less a day to game, so spending it all getting stuck in one place sounds awwwwwwwwwful. But figuring it out on our own sounds fun. I am conflicted, as you see, about how we should approach it. Is it worth going in blind? Is there a section or two that are "must research before hand" in order to reduce frustration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom