• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

BTW, ever since they patched Rahool I haven't received a single purple from his level up packages. Is this also happening to you, or am I just really unlucky?

I went a long time with just blues, but the last couple Ranks I actually got 1 purple and a blue. But yeah, blues have been the vast majority after the patch.

And well deserved it seems, looking at your score. Hope it lives up to the expectations.

I can't wait to drop ARs to go over to HC myself.

Congrats. I really want to try that gun out.

It seems like everybody and their momma is getting The Last Word now. Congrats.

Thanks y'all. Completing some bounties now to level it up, just running around the Cosmodrome and Blinking around with it - it's freakin' awesome. Can't wait to fully upgrade it and then take it to Crucible.

Yaari

I've had 1, the rate has dropped massively. I have also never seen anyone get anything better than blue items/engrams from tiger strikes and I've never seen anyone get an exotic from the crucible other than people posting screenshots on here.

Yeah, Tiger Strikes are the worst. It's great for gearing up a new character but I never found a single Legendary in there, and I never received one as a reward either.

It seems the only valid way to get any good loot at all is to run whatever is only available once a week. Pretty lame.

I think the time I spend for side activities is now going towards making all my alts able to solo Nightfall atleast.

Angry Guy

GAF, I need assistance. I've got a level 26 Defender I need to get through the nightfall and possibly the weekly so that I can get enough reputation to get the last piece of legendary armor I need by the end of today. Would someone do me a solid and help me rampage through? I'd be super grateful. I've got a bunch of awesome void weapons so I'll still be able to do damage.

PS4, my username's PaperDude42.

Arrrammis

Ok, people seem to react better when I put up a big flashy table :)

PS4 HARD MODE RAID AT 7 P.M. CENTRAL
1. Arrrammis

Will update this post as people join

And what do you think of it for PvE?
I like it for PvE. It doesnt kick much if you choose the less recoil/more stability upgrade. Its pretty good at getting headshots due to that. I have the same issue with the 22 mag size. Wish I had the field scout :( I went with the Vanquisher VIII since it was the most "easiest" legendary auto rifle I could grind for fast and buy.

Having played 34 hours in teh Crucible I'm surprised it's taken me this long to realize how OP shotguns are. I just had my first rage quit, didn't see that coming lol.

Zakalwe

Banned
BTW, ever since they patched Rahool I haven't received a single purple from his level up packages. Is this also happening to you, or am I just really unlucky?

10 Cryptarch levels on my alt Titan (all post patch). I was given a single legendary engram that turned to shards.

I decrypted three legendary weapons from blues. Two shotguns that are worse than the one I use and an ok sniper.

I don't mind, I don't expect Rahool to be decent. Too many possible combinations even if you find something.

this is happening to me every time and pissing me off - although I did get a legendary rocket launcher from a blue, but still

I've had 1, the rate has dropped massively. I have also never seen anyone get anything better than blue items/engrams from tiger strikes and I've never seen anyone get an exotic from the crucible other than people posting screenshots on here.

I see I'm not the only one...

And Blaze, I have the same experience with Tiger Strikes and Crucible. Tiger only yields blue gear or engrams in every game, and most of the time Crucible only yields 3 or 4 rewards for the whole roster and I've never seen an exotic on it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I never had any xboxes but I hear they always been this way. Seems the mighty have fallen.

Lol as soon as I type this exotic bounty. I don't want bad juju stop asking bounty bot.

Lima

Having played 34 hours in teh Crucible I'm surprised it's taken me this long to realize how OP shotguns are. I just had my first rage quit, didn't see that coming lol.

So much this.

They patch did fucking nothing to reduce the range. The range needs to be that of the Halo shotgun. You are either in the guy's face to kill him with one shot or you can't take him down at all if you are out of melee range.

CRA5H

Finally got my Pocket Infinity bounty but now I need to wait until the gun Smith sells rare fusion rifles... Great.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah isn't nice how invective still kills you in one shot? ...from 20+feet away...around corners >.>

keakster

Finally got my Pocket Infinity bounty but now I need to wait until the gun Smith sells rare fusion rifles... Great.

He sells them on a regular schedule I believe, will look up proof

edit: either changed or proven untrue, try grinding Vanguard Tiger using fusion rifles, sped it up for me

Jesus christ trying to get First Blood bounty and it puts me in 5 games in a row already started.

Left them all immediatly.

Need be a opt in checkbox for that crap.

edit: 6 games now.

Geneijin

Yeah, Tiger Strikes are the worst. It's great for gearing up a new character but I never found a single Legendary in there, and I never received one as a reward either.

It seems the only valid way to get any good loot at all is to run whatever is only available once a week. Pretty lame.

I think the time I spend for side activities is now going towards making all my alts able to solo Nightfall atleast.
And it's utterly ridiculous the level 24 Tiger Strikes only gives 25 rep. If it gave 50 rep, I would still need to complete close to 50 of them to up my Vanguard rank (2500), but I could at least have more chances at a legendary engram from doing the Tiger Strikes and increasing my Vanguard rank.

Thanks for the raid everyone. All I got was ass materials but it was fun. Feels like I've reached the top of the mountain in Destiny. Ready for new content!

Everyone getting Last Word :( Why not me rngesus!? Why!?

Is anyone running a ps4 normal raid later tonight? Perhaps in an hour or 2? Want to get my alt hunter through before reset. ps4 - elemental_sin

darthbob

Got one last night, turned into Last Word.

Though I'll admit I very rarely ever get Legendary engrams after the patch.

Milennia

Anyone up for some alt leveling? I'm lev 10 atm looking to storm through the campaign with someone so it isn't so monotonous

PSN cyborg1

squadr0n

Anyone up for some alt leveling? I'm lev 10 atm looking to storm through the campaign with someone so it isn't so monotonous

PSN cyborg1

Are you on PS4? Im doing the same with a titan and will be on later if you want. Im lvl 13 or 14 atm so by the time im on you should be good to go.

PSN: Squadon

colinp

Banned
I like it for PvE. It doesnt kick much if you choose the less recoil/more stability upgrade. Its pretty good at getting headshots due to that. I have the same issue with the 22 mag size. Wish I had the field scout :( I went with the Vanquisher VIII since it was the most "easiest" legendary auto rifle I could grind for fast and buy.

I agree re PVP and PVE. Also wish mine had the field scout perk, alas. Still, great fun as far as AR goes and makes me wonder if I'll just skip getting the Suros and keep my exotic spot open for Iceberaker/invective instead, or maybe Gllahorn eventually.

Angry Guy

Reposting for the shiny new page!

GAF, I need assistance. I've got a level 26 Defender I need to get through the nightfall and possibly the weekly so that I can get enough reputation to get the last piece of legendary armor I need by the end of today. Would someone do me a solid and help me rampage through? I'd be super grateful. I've got a bunch of awesome void weapons so I'll still be able to do damage.

PS4, my username's PaperDude42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom