• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

I was thinking a good idea for an expansion would be about Master Rahool's origins, and the end boss of that expansion would be set in a giant cave full of loot he's swindled from people, and then Master Rahool transforms into a giant dragon who we then kill. Then he's replaced as the Cryptarch by someone else.

jay23

Sharing weapons with alts is a pain. We really should be allowed to access the vault from our ship. Make them useful for something.

Am_I_Evil

Anyone up for hard Atheon checkpoint at appx 8pm eastern? I've got the point but haven't completed this yet....we can cheese it or do it normally (i cannot cheese as i am a level 29 Hunter, would need some warlocks for that)...

PS4 - Am_I_Evil - 8pm(ish)

ready to go if anyone is available...got a little crazy at work today so not sure if anyone responded...

5 spots available...just me as of now...

edit: back open...2 slots

Have Atheon checkpoints for both normal and hard. I want to get them done later tonight at 11pm est. If you're interested, let me know.

PSN: Lazykarl24

Sharing weapons with alts is a pain. We really should be allowed to access the vault from our ship. Make them useful for something.

What I've started doing, since I usually go to Tower before I get off, is stick all the weapons I want to share into the vault. That way, anytime i get on, I just head to the vault, and grab em.

Namikaze1

tumblr_miy9z8442M1qi0d7lo6_250.gif
Well then...
BYE!
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Edit: dammit! This is supposed to be GIF! Google lied to me!

jay23

What I've started doing, since I usually go to Tower before I get off, is stick all the weapons I want to share into the vault. That way, anytime i get on, I just head to the vault, and grab em.

Thats what I planned on doing, but if you're switching accounts multiple times per day it gets annoying having to go to the tower.

Greenymac

So...I soloed the daily Heroic...Qwell from GAF joins as Im finishing... I get shards and a blue...He gets energy and a legendary...0 Kills O assists 0 across the board. GTFO

Question about public events. Do you only get ascendent materials once from each one? I haven't got any in like 7/8 events. Was trying to farm them, went good at first. But now I never get anything.
I think you're guaranteed something for the first of the day. After that, it's probably pure, unadulterated RNG.

BondFancy

Finally got all the void damage kills for the Thorn, it was hilarious people in rumble started quitting, had no idea how deadly Atheon's Epilogue was, that thing melts if you land headshots...still prefer my shadow price though.

I could not disagree more with Datto's recentmost video. Xur is the only thing that cuts through the ruthless RNG.

As I've already tweeted to him, Datto is a hardcore player who makes a living off of playing Destiny anyway. He's an extreme minority (I called him the .1%) so no wonder he wants cool gear to be even more rare or exclusive. He would barely even be affected by such changes. People who play Destiny more occasionally shouldn't be affected or required to grind or work even more to feel powerful or amazing.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just got my second titan leveled up and I'm looking to see if anyone wants to run the Nightfall and/or Weekly with me on xbox one before the reset.

gt is purg3

Haha I was bitching at him. He wants to know if you could give him the checkpoint.

Did everything work out with the checkpoint? My bad since I'm rushing I didn't read your message through. I didn't send you all to orbit with me right?

And I'm done for the night, did 3 raids and 3 nightfall. No exotic gear, no raid armor. Brilliant.

Dante316

As I've already tweeted to him, Datto is a hardcore player who makes a living playing Destiny anyway. He's an extreme minority (I called him the .1%) so no wonder he wants cool gear to be even more rare or exclusive. He would barely even be affected by such changes. People who play Destiny more occasionally shouldn't be affected or required to grind or work even more to feel powerful or amazing.

This is the 1st game in history of my gaming where I I feel like im in the .1% ...idk how that happened. I have 8 exotic weapons, 3 exotic armor pieces, 4 raid gear pieces and couple raid legendary weapons and alot of other legendary weapons.

Palocca

I wouldn't have minded seeing exotics limited to just drops tbh. Xur does make them feel a lot less special to me.

Nah, not for me. Xur helps take away the awful reliance on the RNG. At least with him in the picture, I have the ability to come up with a plan/budget for strange coins.

Any trick to tracking the public events in destinydb? This afternoon they were spot on, went in with my main tonight and they are all off.

One thing is if someone is there 5 minutes early and waiting, it's sure to spawn within the window. Possibly first run other people were there early, and your main run no one was there when you entered (or as late as you)

totp?! gotta post pics!

ocean

Banned
Guys, my 27 Warlock can't handle the 28 Daily. I'd like a chance at the Shards; anyone at 28+ willing to help carry me? Damn Minotaurs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...rum_poster_proposes_a_new_progression_system/

I have an idea. Everyone in Bungie should now get a paycheck based on RNG. The amount of work you put it is irrelevant, just that you participated. This means that you can get lucky and receive one of the founders paychecks the next pay period. But we all know you are going to get the green horns pay check.
And while we're at it, why don't we RNG their jobs too. So one day you might be a concept artist and the next day you're running the whole show! Because everybody needs to be able to perform all the jobs required to run a business!

Made my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom