• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidko

Cømet;135190831 said:
Today has been the first day I've seen AFKers in strike playlist. Loads of them, doing sweet f all and leaving when I and, usually, the other guy refuse to move ahead without them. Fuck these people.

The problem you're seeing is probably down to shitty players lucking out on RNG and getting decent gear/relying heavily on Xur, pulling them through to levels they have no right to really occupy.

REALLY needs to be a way for the others to vote kick them

Door is what we used last time. Focus fire on Phogoth, run back when Shrieker shows up, wait for enemies to disappear, rinse and repeat.

sounds easy enough. except this week will have nightfall modfier Wailing Banshee: shreikers deal double damage

will probably have lightswitch due to thralls and knights

blackflag

Nice to see I'm not the only one thinking this :p All day this thread is filled with complaints that Bungie need to "fix their loot system". It isn't broken!

Umm yes it is broken. You guys comparing it to WOW? Lol

In wow the dude that already had legs and got 2 more pair in 1 raid would give them to someone else in the group. It's not even comparable. I've been in a Wow raiding guild since MC and this is worse imo.

All they need to do is lower the chance to get shards and allow in raid trading on items for a set time limit or something like that.

Or tokens if they are worried anout sellers.

Looking for Xbox One gaffers for Normal Raid at Gatekeeper checkpoint. I am a Lvl 28 Titan.

GT: Gareth Marenghi

Hoping to start within the hour (by 7 PM CT)!

kidko

Wanting to pick up a legendary scout rifle. I have access to vanguard and new monarchy. Any recommendations from SR users who have tried some of these?

Alright kids. After attempting to get a group together on destinylfg (lots of shady characters on there looking for money), I have decided to come here instead. My regular group has already run through hard for the week but I still have to do it.

So, tonight, 7pm ET, 6pm CT, I'd like to do a run through of the raid on hard on PS4.

Me: level 29 defender titan, completed the normal raid a few times and have cleared the gatekeeper part on hard. Will need an experienced team to help me out. I come with Hawkmoon, maxed Shadow Price, Ice Breaker, raid RL among other weapons.

If you are interested, please hit me back on this thread and I'll get a list together.Give me your PSN ID, level, and subclass and I'll hit you back with an FR. First come, first served with a preference to experienced level 30s.

1) GKW212 (me)
2) Kor_of_Memory (29 titan)
3) x__xo__o (29 warlock)
4) PaulKersey (29 titan)
5) T_urdburger (29 titan)
6)Kuppii930 (29 hunter)

Should be interesting without any level 30s...

EDIT: As you can see, we're full. Just wanted to let those that have a spot know about it.

Taking a shower real fast... then will be there. Gimme 10

Such a satisfying bounty to complete. Makes me proud to wield the Thorn.

Unlike all the other ridiculous bounties.
it's one of the few times in this game where you actually feel like you earned your weapon, no luck involved. It took me 6 matches to get, but id imagine it to be hell for those who aren't that good at pvp.

jeffc919

So many of the complaints about the loot system would go away if you could just give your duplicates to your friends.

Why, Bungie, why?

They probably don't want people abusing the system by selling things for real $. Plus chasing things for a longer length of time will be enough of a carrot for a lot of people to play the game more. Same reason why random legendary/exotic gear drops are so infrequent.

Oh Boy, decided to try the Xyor hunt solo for Thorn. I mean how bad could it be. lol

Made it to phogoth. Started ok but after I cleared out the initial mobs and waves of Knights and Wizards showed up my Warlock near crapped himself. I had to retreat into the small room before Phogoth's chamber and thats where 2 buddies jumped in and found me trapped and cowering from the mobs. TFW 3 vs infinity...I'll take those odds.

Got the Moon Strike done on my first shot and Thorn is now mine MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright kids. After attempting to get a group together on destinylfg (lots of shady characters on there looking for money), I have decided to come here instead. My regular group has already run through hard for the week but I still have to do it.

So, tonight, 7pm ET, 6pm CT, I'd like to do a run through of the raid on hard on PS4.

Me: level 29 defender titan, completed the normal raid a few times and have cleared the gatekeeper part on hard. Will need an experienced team to help me out. I come with Hawkmoon, maxed Shadow Price, Ice Breaker, raid RL among other weapons.

If you are interested, please hit me back on this thread and I'll get a list together.Give me your PSN ID, level, and subclass and I'll hit you back with an FR. First come, first served with a preference to experienced level 30s.

1) GKW212 (me)
3) x__xo__o (29 warlock)
4) PaulKersey (29 titan)
6)Kuppii930 (29 hunter)

EDIT: As you can see, we're full. Just wanted to let those that have a spot know about it.

We still doing this?

Cømet

Banned
REALLY needs to be a way for the others to vote kick them

Without question.

Loot being rewarded based on contribution/how well you play would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Wanting to pick up a legendary scout rifle. I have access to vanguard and new monarchy. Any recommendations from SR users who have tried some of these?

I've been using cryptic dragon and A.1F19X-RYL, both from vanguard iirc. Both really nice SRs; the former is more of a distance shooter, whilst the latter is more mid to short range. I got explosive rounds on the latter, and they're so much fun it hurts (the other guy anyway!).

I can't speak for NM at all, but both of the Vanguard SRs are good weapons.

1) GKW212 (me)
3) x__xo__o (29 warlock)
4) PaulKersey (29 titan)
6)Kuppii930 (29 hunter)

To all those above... PSN is being an asshole... I'm getting you all together, gimme a second...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I will have a little time tonight to take anyone who still needs it through the weekly 28 or Nightfall, just shoot me a message on PSN (Hawkian)

1) GKW212 (me)
3) x__xo__o (29 warlock)
4) PaulKersey (29 titan)
6)Kuppii930 (29 hunter)

Dang, didn't see what time it was. In a crucible match and then I'll be on! SO SORRY!

Posted this earlier today.. Figured I'd repost closer to start time..

Hi guys.. Looking to get a group to finish up hard raid tonight. Approx 9 pm est

Checkpoint is at gatekeepers.

PSN NarcissisticJay. 30 hunter also have 29 titan with me.

Need 4, preferably a mix of 30/29. Want to move as fast as possible.

SharkJAW

Looking for hard mode raid (Gatekeepers/Atheon). PS4: SharkJAW. Have to fit on my level 30 Hunter

EDIT:

Hi guys.. Looking to get a group to finish up hard raid tonight. Approx 9 pm est

I'll get in on that if that's all right. I just hit 30 the other day.

Full raid armor I feel accomplished.

Now what -.-

B0bQiCKIMAAnH2T.jpg:large

GobFather

Anyone doing a full normal raid run on PS4? Got a level 27 Sunsinger Warlock with maxed out Vision of Confluence, maxed out Ice Breaker, maxed out Gjallahorn, near maxed out Corrosive Measure, etc. ready for action. I have beaten the raid on both difficulties multiple times just never with this character.

i will be doing it in a few hours, I'm at the final boss, is that ok?

Mrgamer

Im up for it psn v1br4t1ons level 29 warlock.

just beat atheon for the first time on normal.... i thought the shader was at least guaranteed.. got a total of 6 shards and 3 energies, shader random too?

Seep

It shouldn't be this hard to get a simple raid going it's bloody ridiculous. I really hope they introduce matchmaking for raid, nightfall and weekly.

kidko

Cømet;135192463 said:
I've been using cryptic dragon and A.1F19X-RYL, both from vanguard iirc. Both really nice SRs; the former is more of a distance shooter, whilst the latter is more mid to short range. I got explosive rounds on the latter, and they're so much fun it hurts (the other guy anyway!).

I can't speak for NM at all, but both of the Vanguard SRs are good weapons.

Thanks! I think I'll go for the A.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom