• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

anddo0

Thanks for the two leg pieces Bungie :/

Can't they program the game so you don't get repeat gear?
Two leg pieces from the same raid, when I already had a fully upgraded one.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Any reason you haven't been that active bro? I hope all is well, your guides have helped me a lot with Destiny. Level 28 with a clear idea of what weapons I want to get.
all is well, i've just had a houseguest visiting for the past 11 days. 4 to go o_o

and thanks a lot for the kind words, I really appreciate it.
Have started or still have room for 1 more? I have a lvl 26 defender alt with void weapons and need some help. PSN:Dankul
haven't done anything yet... no psn messages so far lol. feel free to send one now. I'm assuming you mean the nightfall? anyone else who also needs please feel free to msg Hawkian on PSN and tag along

I wonder, do different characters have different luck?

Cause I made an alt and I've been getting nothing but legendary drops and exotics from normal blues and strikes. My titan main has barely gotten any legendary drops before but man my warlock is swimming in drops.

Since last tuesday since I made my alt, I've gotten:

Shadow Price
Vanquisher VIII
Atheon's Epilogue
The Devil you know
Doctor Nope
Grim Citizen III
Crypt Dweller SR1
A.1F19X-RYL
prestige IV
steel oracle Z11
Comedian
Legendary helmet from blue engram

Gjallarhorn
Apotheosis Veil
Voidfang Vestment

Now all I'm doing is handing all my engrams to my warlock to see what I get. More than likely I get another legendary weapon or something.

KodaRuss

Namikaze, if this makes you feel any better, I've just ragequit my Hard mode Raid at the Confluxes.

That was the hardest part of the raid for us on hard mode.

Does anyone have Fatebringer? Is it as good as it sounds? I am using Venation III and I love it but I really want Fatebringer. That and a raid helmet and my Warlock will be done with what is currently out I think.

UglyPony

Looking for group to cheese Atheon one last time before they patch it. Speed leveled my second hunter for it. Sadly i dont have a checkpoint. PSN: UglyPony
PS4 of course.

Just noticed I have a hard raid gatekeeper checkpoint with my warlock, so if anyone is up for it again lets go, I hate to leave loot behind. Ready to go as soon as we have a team.

PSN same as here.

I wonder, do different characters have different luck?

Cause I made an alt and I've been getting nothing but legendary drops and exotics from normal blues and strikes. My titan main has barely gotten any legendary drops before but man my warlock is swimming in drops.

Since last tuesday since I made my alt, I've gotten:

Shadow Price
Vanquisher VIII
Atheon's Epilogue
The Devil you know
Doctor Nope
Grim Citizen III
Crypt Dweller SR1
A.1F19X-RYL
prestige IV
steel oracle Z11
Comedian
Legendary helmet from blue engram

Gjallarhorn
Apotheosis Veil
Voidfang Vestment

Now all I'm doing is handing all my engrams to my warlock to see what I get. More than likely I get another legendary weapon or something.

I Hate you :p

Seriously 35 hrs on my warlock, not one legendary drop or exotic without me buying it from xur or queens bounty.

10 hrs on my Alt and again, not a single legendary/exotic.

void666

Banned
Some guys invited me to a raid. They were at the templar. We did fine until we reached atheon. Then we hit a wall. In the end i had to cheese him.
God... I never killed atheon the legit way...

You know, i'm good at this game. I have good weapons. I'm usually the one that kills the most and die the least. But the other guys...

I want to consistently do the raid 3 times every week. :(

Okay, so we had 6 for VoG Normal, but one dropped out. We need one more for VoG normal--mix of experienced raiders and noobs.

We're at the Gatekeeper checkpoint. GT: Gareth Marenghi

J-Rzez

I gave up on getting lucky drops for my hunter. So I made Sungirl. Maybe I'll finally get my last word or hawkmoon this way. :(

neoism

lololololol
ieArZlWurM87B.jpg

1. Does anyone remember the hidden code on the UI main stream page that takes you to the art guy VSCO that created Destiny's UI?

2. Has anyone started selling Destiny's exclusive emblems such as the Union of Light? I have a friend who came into a lot of PS cards

Namikaze1

Weekly Heroic Strikes and Nightfall Strikes are going away? The fuck?

UPpXBHT.png
What I'm taking from that tweet is that tonight is the last night to do the current weekly/nightfall before being replaced by the new one tomorrow.

Unless the tweet is about the Trials of Osiris. Then again, Bungie would announce when that is taking place a week in advance.

grimmiq

Guessing the new set of challenges will either be a new rotation of nightfall/heroics, a rebranded more limited PvP with shitty rewards or rebranded story missions.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Anyone want to help me finish the hard mode raid? Have a gatekeeper checkpoint I want to clear before reset. I'm a level 30 hunter but haven't finished the hard mode yet. Psn for ps4 is welcomenowhere, send friend request please.

Just noticed I have a hard raid gatekeeper checkpoint with my warlock, so if anyone is up for it again lets go, I hate to leave loot behind. Ready to go as soon as we have a team.

PSN same as here.

If you still need help, I can jump in again with my Lv30 Titan (DrDrizzay101) then switch to my other alt who is just a lowly 27 Hunter but shouldn't matter just for cheese.

Hey guys,

Would someone be willing to carry my alt 25 Titan through the Nightfall? I would appreciate it very much and would be happy to carry someone else's alt through it with my 29 Warlock to return the favor. PS4 PSN: ScareGoat

Anybody? :)

Edit:

I just hit level 28... anyone want to help me with this week's nightfall? I have an icebreaker

I could do it with you if you don't mind carrying a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom