• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this earlier today.. Figured I'd repost closer to start time..

Hi guys.. Looking to get a group to finish up hard raid tonight. Approx 9 pm est

Checkpoint is at gatekeepers.

PSN NarcissisticJay. 30 hunter also have 29 titan with me.

Need 4, preferably a mix of 30/29. Want to move as fast as possible.

I'm available. PSN same as gaf. 29 titan here.

Lol. Just jumped in to literally the last minute of a crucible match and got Universal Remote.

Also I only just now realized that full auto on TLW meant you can just hold the trigger :p

geordiemp

The Thorn bounty is making my blood boil. It honestly makes me want to take an extended break from Destiny. The amount of bullshit deaths in PVP, not to mention the fact that you can get killed AFTER the game finishes. I'm on 200 out of 500 in terms of void points, but I honestly don't think I can continue. The person who made this bounty needs to stop. NOW.

Tips on Thorn bounty, its not just void kills, its kills AND staying alive.

Think about that and what gun is best...

You can get 70 / 80 void points in 1 game if your careful.

E92 M3

I have the gate keepers on hard...people on LFG are mostly incompetent at playing. Anybody on here want to go at it? X1

btkadams

What does this mean? Can I do the raid a second time and get rewards? It's listed in the companion app.

Z3VVWtm.jpg

Melchiah

It shouldn't be this hard to get a simple raid going it's bloody ridiculous. I really hope they introduce matchmaking for raid, nightfall and weekly.

Same here. I still haven't been able to play Raid and Nightfall, and weekly strike only thrice, because it's a pain in the ass to try to schedule a time with several +30 year old people, who have different daily routines and work times.

Agent

There are blue fusion rifles at the gunsmith now for the next 2.5 hours (10pm Eastern) if anyone needs them for the pocket infinity bounty. 1600 glimmer each.

E92 M3

Today, I'm actually tired of playing Destiny and just want to relax. I feel like before the next patch everything is done for me and the raid resets tomorrow. Also have a migraine :(

nowai

Ahhhh, thanks guys!

If I did hard mode the first time, would I have gotten the normal mode drops too?

Yes sir!

That is how I clear it. Do it once on hard and be done.

The first loot chest at the Gorgons respawns loot, but I have only ever got 2-3 shards or energies. No other chest respawns loot.

Same here. I still haven't been able to play Raid and Nightfall, and weekly strike only thrice, because it's a pain in the ass to try to schedule a time with several +30 year old people, who have different daily routines and work times.

So this, hell trying to get three of my mates to lvl 28 to at least have half a squad is a complete pain. The grinding required to advance is just ridiculous, I swear I could run half the strikes while barely concious at this stage. And yet the old fruit machine keeps calling me back over and over and over.....

btkadams

There are blue fusion rifles at the gunsmith now for the next 2.5 hours (10pm Eastern) if anyone needs them for the pocket infinity bounty. 1600 glimmer each.
Weird coincidence! I saw that it was on sale in the app and wanted to know the glimmer cost as I am doing that bounty. Thanks!

UglyPony

Is anyone doing a fast normal raid on PS4. Just speed leveled my second hunter to 20 and it wants to do the raid fast before the reset tomorrow. My hunter is lvl 29, experienced in using relic looking for a fast clear on normal. PSN: UglyPony

btkadams

Yes sir!

That is how I clear it. Do it once on hard and be done.

The first loot chest at the Gorgons respawns loot, but I have only ever got 2-3 shards or energies. No other chest respawns loot.
Ah, so if you do both the normal and hard raid, you'll get that extra chest? Interesting...

I think I'm too low level for the hard raid at this point (28 warlock), but good to know for the future.

nowai

Ah, so if you do both the normal and hard raid, you'll get that extra chest? Interesting...

I think I'm too low level for the hard raid at this point (28 warlock), but good to know for the future.

Correct on both accounts.

If you do the raid twice, the first Gorgon chest will respawn a few ass mats annnnd 28 is too low for hard. You'll be one shot sniped and do butt damage.

Melchiah

So this, hell trying to get three of my mates to lvl 28 to at least have half a squad is a complete pain. The grinding required to advance is just ridiculous, I swear I could run half the strikes while barely concious at this stage. And yet the old fruit machine keeps calling me back over and over and over.....

Yeah, some of our clan are not high enough yet either. The need to schedule a time goes against the idea of just launching the game and playing. The process is such a chore, with no success to get enough people for Raid so far, so I just stick with the solo and matchmaking missions.

Namikaze1

I go away for five minutes and I find my ferret nibbling on the replacement thumbsticks.

This damn ferret. Gonna roast him one day. Probably make a fine meal.

I won't.

Namikaze1

Todd, I thank you for your brave future sacrifice. Know that your death shall not be in vain.

And everyone on the team not named fig as well. You all shall be my shield. Even you, Athean. Even you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom