• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
nice nightfall run alchemist and daemul! I felt like I wasn't as effective as I'd hoped, shouldve been rocking Truth from the word go and kept the synthesis flowing. but it was a lot of fun, loved that "devil walker at 50%?" moment

Cheesed Atheon on hard for my first and last time. Got Mythoclast. Still only 29 because I can't get the raid boots. I've got the gloves 3 times and Atheon's Epilogue 3 times. But no boots.

X-Frame

Still can't believe there is no mic support yet.

I just want to yell at everyone who captures A in Blind Watch after my team already is holding C and B.

/vent

jett

D-Member
Weekly Heroic Strikes and Nightfall Strikes are going away? The fuck?

UPpXBHT.png

LOL I wish this game offered something actually new.

Naw buddy, they just mean a different nightfall/weekly is showing up tomorrow.

zarnold56

I got the pocket infinity exotic bounty, read up that I need 10 rare fusion rifles. Gunsmith sold blue ones today and only had enough glimmer for 9 of them. When I got enough for more, he was done selling them. Dang it!

LiK

forgot to mention i tested out my new headset today and Gaffers heard me fine. i can talk to you guys much better now. but i still prefer listening to your sexy voices instead.

patchday

I got the pocket infinity exotic bounty, read up that I need 10 rare fusion rifles. Gunsmith sold blue ones today and only had enough glimmer for 9 of them. When I got enough for more, he was done selling them. Dang it!

You lucky he was selling some. I had to wait like a week for him to sell those

Angry Guy

To raid tonight or no? It's getting late where I am and I don't want to wake anyone up...but what if, in the alternate timeline I create by not raiding, I get Hawkmoon or Last Word? Decisions...

Chitown B

Level 29 Hunter

Xbox One - Shadow XBL

Have Atheon HARD checkpoint, looking for Warlocks to help push him. Want to do this before the patch tomorrow.

Anybody on Xbox One down to finish off the last boss of the Raid on normal in a few hours?

Anybody with experience beating him would be a great asset.

Thanks!

XBL: JaegerDice

BTW, I'm posting this here bc I've found more success finding Xbox One players in this thread. Sorry for the redundancy.

Iceman829

Level 29 Hunter

Xbox One - Shadow XBL

Have Atheon HARD checkpoint, looking for Warlocks to help push him. Want to do this before the patch tomorrow.

I have a 28 warlock, but I've never actually used it to knock the boss off. I'm willing to help if you need another man. I'll be around till 12:30 EST

GT- Iceman829

blackflag

I feel like I should take a nap then busy some shit out at reset. Nightfall is gonna give me the Last Word this week on one of my 3 characters

Kensuke

Need some help to do the Black Garden mission on heroic *there's a bounty). I want to get my alt to level 20 before the deadline. Anyone bored enough to help? We can do the weekly and nightfall afterwards.

PSN: Wretched_Walrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom