• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Thanks man, you too! Glad you sent the friend request too so we can play together again.

I really wish they would let us change our PSN names so I could have it match my Gaf name, haha.

lol, you should put it in your PSN bio. a few Gaffers have done that. made it easier for me to remember who's who ^^

lol, you should put it in your PSN bio. a few Gaffers have done that. made it easier for me to remember who's who ^^

That's a good idea... I need to do that.

For now anybody interested in raiding and nightfalls with a group of dedicated, players hit me up. I'm usually on with other gag members or members of the over30clan.

PSN: TheCanisDirus

Flo_Evans

Ok so last stage of thorn bounty, you can do it on normal? Or does it have to be heroic phogoth strike?

And does anyone else need to kill him?

patchday

Darn it Bungie. Did the strikes in high hopes of getting some resources to upgrade my armor (need Wires). Only like 1 GREEN dropped during the whole strike.

Man this game is really cheap with the drops. Just want some crappy gear I can dismantle

Oh right 2 blue armor pieces were awarded to me. But that cryptarch gave me a Mote of Light instead. So only 1 blue & 1 green to dismantle :(

Darn it Bungie. Did the strikes in high hopes of getting some resources to upgrade my armor (need Wires). Only like 1 GREEN dropped during the whole strike.

Man this game is really cheap with the drops. Just want some crappy gear I can dismantle

Can't you just buy engrams and dismantle them? I'm never short on wires.

Ok so last stage of thorn bounty, you can do it on normal? Or does it have to be heroic phogoth strike?

there is a special new strike you can select on the moon that is a level 26 version, you only get it if you are on thorn (but anyone can join you to help). you can solo it by mostly hanging out in the room before the entrance and backup out whenever the purple tentacle rape monster spawns.

So far, I've got two people to accompany me on Atheon hard. Anyone else want to join?
I'd be down to join if you are still doing the Aethon checkpoint on Hard. I have a lvl 28 Sun Warlock & have pushed him off before (on normal but still). PSN: Carolina-Blue. Send me an invite/FR if still needing people.

Or if anyone else is looking for a Warlock to help push Aethon off on Hard add me (PSN: Carolina-Blue). I'd like to do it tonight in case they patch it tomorrow.

raindoc

Anyone doing the Nightfall or Raid before reset got room for a lvl 26 Titan? It's my alt and does come with maxed out Mythoclast, Ice Breaker, Corrective Measure etc., so I wouldn't be completely useless.

Edit: PS4 (PSN-ID = Gaf-Username)

WarWolf

I'd be down to join if you are still doing the Aethon checkpoint on Hard. I have a lvl 28 Sun Warlock & have pushed him off before (on normal but still). PSN: Carolina-Blue. Send me an invite/FR if still needing people.

Or if anyone else is looking for a Warlock to help push Aethon off on Hard add me (PSN: Carolina-Blue). I'd like to do it tonight in case they patch it tomorrow.

I got a hard checkpoint if you want to try.

PSN: WarWolf7

BondFancy

There's only one variant of it, it appears right next to the normal one on the moon. I just soloed it as a level 28 Warlock, its tough but doable.

So after 90 hours of playing this game, having just finished the raid for the first time ever today, I must say... If the whole game was like this, Destiny would be one hell of a beast. Damn, it was one of the most fun days I've ever had. Took a while, a whole afternoon with a set of people that led us to the Templar, then with another set of people, from there until the end.

It was great fun, got myself:

Gloves of the Hezen Lords,
Fragment of the Prime bond,
the Hard Light auto rifle,
the chatterwhite shader,
Ass energy/shards,
2 spirit blooms (LOL).

I think for my first time doing it, this was a pretty good haul :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
So after 90 hours of playing this game, having just finished the raid for the first time ever today, I must say... If the whole game was like this, Destiny would be one hell of a beast. Damn, it was one of the most fun days I've ever had. Took a while, a whole afternoon with a set of people that led us to the Templar, then with another set of people, from there until the end.

It was great fun, got myself:

Gloves of the Hezen Lords,
Fragment of the Prime bond,
the Hard Light auto rifle,
the chatterwhite shader,
Ass energy/shards,
2 spirit blooms (LOL).

I think for my first time doing it, this was a pretty good haul :)
New Raid in December with the DLC, which brings 2x new armour sets for each class (probably 1 set for Normal and 1 set for Hard), plus new Raid weapons, and new Exotics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom