• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after 90 hours of playing this game, having just finished the raid for the first time ever today, I must say... If the whole game was like this, Destiny would be one hell of a beast. Damn, it was one of the most fun days I've ever had. Took a while, a whole afternoon with a set of people that led us to the Templar, then with another set of people, from there until the end.

It was great fun, got myself:

Gloves of the Hezen Lords,
Fragment of the Prime bond,
the Hard Light auto rifle,
the chatterwhite shader,
Ass energy/shards,
2 spirit blooms (LOL).

I think for my first time doing it, this was a pretty good haul :)

Pretty much this.

Just finished with some gaffers and their friends/randoms. The raid was a BLAST--easily the most fun I've had in the game. We didn't even cheese it, either (we tried lol).

I got a decent haul:

Bunch of asc materials
Chatterwhite
Icebreaker (already own it :-\)
Kabr's Wrath

Big thanks to RoguePaladinArc, Eric WK, II TacticiaN, purg3, and TOHN162. Good times, y'all were a great group.

Angry Guy

The raid has given me Praedyth's Revenge the last three times I've done it. Last time it gave it to me two checkpoints in a row. I've gotten it four times.

I love the gun, I maxed it out, but for fuck's sake.

4.5 hours until the reset! Back to bed I go!

Add me if you want to do the raid at reset:
PS4
Cosmos_Man
Level 29 Titan
10 exotic weapons, to a of legendaries
Full raid void weapon set maxed out

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pretty much this.

Just finished with some gaffers and their friends/randoms. The raid was a BLAST--easily the most fun I've had in the game. We didn't even cheese it, either (we tried lol).

I got a decent haul:

Bunch of asc materials
Chatterwhite
Icebreaker (already own it :-\)
Kabr's Wrath

Big thanks to RoguePaladinArc, Eric WK, II TacticiaN, purg3, and TOHN162. Good times, y'all were a great group.

Yeah was a good time, always tough when learning it but that first clear is a pretty awesome moment and feeling that most games don't offer I think.

It was worth it for me, got that VoC finally.

Wilde

Anyone on Xbox good at cheesing Atheon willing to help out? We've got 4 guys trying right now, and we could use some experienced Warlocks.

Gamertag:
Wilde 33

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
53862462.jpg

Korten

Banned
I was so ready to use the sunbreaker gloves on my Warlock...

But I just got the Voidfang Vestments from a legendary engram...

gdt

Wiii, did the Crucible part of my exotic bounty. Now gotta do a Weekly Challenge. I'll just come back here in the morning and bang out the new one with some gaffers.

Kalamari

I've been leveling another Titan for raiding, but for some reason the Female Exo I made does a lot better in PvP than my Male Exo main. She feels much more nimble for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom