• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ataxia

Almost up to the boss in the nightfall solo. Thank god I have all the elemental primary weapons

My arc pistol is doing 3.5k critical hits on everything :eek:

WITHE1982

If you have good arc weaps, it's completely doable solo.

Cool I may give it a go after the weekly. I have a fully upgraded arc sniper, fusion rifle and rocket launcher. If the cheese spot works as well as the campaign one then I may just be able to scrape it. Don't know how hunters and titans manage then though without the regen ability.

daedalius

Not sure how they thought bad juju was exotic material.

5 shot clip, horrible recoil... why would I use this instead of the devil you know? Hell I should have taken the thorn bounty.

Feorax

Think I'll grind out the last few hundred rep to get to Vanguard rank 3 before trying the nightfall. The Epitaph 2261 sniper the vendor is selling has arc damage, so between that and my swarm I should be good to go.

first time doing the full raid tonight, only had done the atheon battle before. i had gotten vision of confluence and the truth from doing that.

this time i got raid legs, the raid class item, atheon's epilogue, found verdict and thunderlord. along with some ascendant energies.

pretty good haul, we did it pretty fast too. i was expecting it to be a 4 hour excursion. now i just need to get some shards to level the legs, work on leveling some of the new weapons and build up my alt the rest of the week.

B0ddU7bCMAEKzxl.jpg:orig

feelin fly.

Ataxia

Gonna try and run through nightfall with my Warlock now... but something tells me that's gonna be incredibly difficult at level 25 :lol

I did last weeks alright though. So maybe

Greenymac

Anyone wanna run nightfall in about 20-30 minutes. Would love to get it done before I go to work. 29 warlock with fully upgraded arc sniper. (Supremacy) Add Greenymac on PSN.

Atheon cheese-mode still works, friend and I copied over a checkpoint (i stayed logged in atheons room at 2am, he restarted game and joined my zone and then we switched) and I just killed him solo after 15-20 tries. Got another mythoclast and a ship, whee.

RIP cheese mode, you were fun while it lasted.

I cheesed this moon strike in the Nightfall before. At the last boss, head left and kill enemies who are on the ground only (ignore the enemies on the top platform). Wizards won't spawn! Hide behind rock on the far left and proceed to cheese.

Daggoth

After trying for two days to get any kind of ass material, first one today drops energy. Nice.

Daily story drops a purple, nice.

Which turns into an exotic!

Oh wait it's not my class. FML

anddo0

Fatebringer, verdict and the culling = lol town

Yeah, looks easy on paper.

I just got the Fatebringer, arc damage you say? :)

I have Wizard 77 Fusion, and a Prudence II with arc.. I don't have a legendary heavy with arc, but quite a few rares that foot the bill.

Geared for War!

hydruxo

Got an arc Unfriendly Giant from an engram last night, just in time to blow up some some Knights and Wizards in the Nightfall tonight

Also, Fatebringer will be getting alot of use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom