• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope so, Due. I really enjoy playing with you guys so even without rewards it's worth playing.

But it's frustrating to be stuck for so long without progression.

Yeah, I can imagine. I really liked your idea about the raid rewarding materials to craft the raid gear, and feel it could work in tandem with the current system: you have a chance off getting a piece of armor directly, but if you don't you eventually get to craft one.

Nightfall Drops, DAMN!, my 2nd Ice Breaker (time to dismantle!)
Never seen 3 Exotics drop for everyone, someone always gets trolled
cskahob.jpg

Fuck this. This is my second Nightfall in a row were I got 10 ass energy.
I've been soloing them. Are drops better when you're in a team?

Dyno

Finally bought the purple primary I wanted. Now I rocking nothing but legendaries and exotics. Time for raiding. I don't need to do anything else in the game right now.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck this. This is my second Nightfall in a row were I got 10 ass energy.
I've been soloing them. Are drops better when you're in a team?

No clue, but it feels like if you 3 man it, 2 people do come out with an awesome thing, while 1 gets trolled
This was just 3 perfect Exotic pieces dropping, really rare

purg3

slept with Malkin
goddamn, vision of confluence is legit. Loving this gun.

Also got Hide and Seek from a blue engram. Today is off to a good start lol.

Zakalwe

Banned
Ok, so gave in to temptation and ran with the cheese. I feel a but cheap, but what the hell. Beat HM legit anyway and I'll do it again.

Spoils:

Mythoclast
Vision of Confluence
Timebreaker
Shards

Thanks to Khiz, Omptimus, and Grim. :)

Yaari

So it gor my mythoclast 15 minutes before the cheesepatch and mytho rebuff? That's epic!

Did that happen in this patch?

Edit: Vision of Confluence is the only item I wish the cheesing would have gotten me. Now I still have to go back there :(.

Steroyd

Hallelujah!

9th Exotic bounty chance nets me one I haven't done before, The Super Good advice one.

Collect chests on mars till clue pops up, piss easy.

Go to Gunsmith.

Wait for Xur and give him a strange coin.

*looks at calendar*

*flips table*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!

Looking for an Atheon hard checkpoint. I need the Mythoclast in my life and I think this will be my last chance.

Xbox One
GT: Gaschman
Online now.

Wilde

Did that happen in this patch?

Edit: Vision of Confluence is the only item I wish the cheesing would have gotten me. Now I still have to go back there :(.

Well... at least you can potentially get the Vision on normal. I've been dying to get that one too.

Luckily beating Atheon legitimately on normal is pretty easy.

MADGAME

There really should be a weapons/equipment/items access interface from your ship.

Need a weapon or item in an alt's possession? Log out, log in with alt, go to tower, put in vault, log out, log in with main, go to tower, get item, go back to orbit, go to destination.

Bungie pls.

Fixed1979

There really should be a weapons/equipment/items access interface from your ship.

Need a weapon or item in an alt's possession? Log out, log in with alt, go to tower, put in vault, log out, log in with main, go to tower, get item, go back to orbit, go to destination.

Bungie pls.

This is why I wish I bought two Icebreakers from Xur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom