• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Mother of Fuck if you have the Purifier VII Legendary Fusion Rifle

MY FUCKING GOD!, it's carving up the Hive like Butter
Arc FR, but goddamn, I'm killing Arc Shielded Knights in 2 hits, Holy Hell...

Welp my 200 kills for Pocket Infinity just got way too easy

Yaari

Holy Mother of Fuck if you have the Purifier VII Legendary Fusion Rifle

MY FUCKING GOD!, it's carving up the Hive like Butter
Arc FR, but goddamn, I'm killing Arc Shielded Knights in 2 hits, Holy Hell...

Welp my 200 kills for Pocket Infinity just got way too easy

Is yours 300 ATK then? I don't remember it being that easy against Arc enemies. I'll have to try in this Nightfall

LiK

6 shards for Atheon on hard.

:lol fuck this RNG loot system. And Bungie wonders why people are cheesing this raid.

Why play legit for shit rewards. Last night was the first time I saw cheesing in action and it was actually pretty fun. It's not super easy so trying to develop a strategy for it was actually entertaining. More fun than shooting him lol

blackflag

6 shards for Atheon on hard.

:lol fuck this RNG loot system. And Bungie wonders why people are cheesing this raid.

Yep, no one respects it, no one cares, and no one wants to do it legit cuz they are tired of getting shards all the time. I can't blame anyone but Bungie.

recks

From my last 3 cheese I got:

2 Helmets
2 Sparrows
The Last Word
Patience and Time
2nd Mythoclast
2 Ships
Bunch of shards

Thanks cheese :')

th4tguy

29 Titan here. Would like to run weekly heroic (9 coins), nightfall, and/ or raid ( never done the raid). Send mean invite if you could use me. Good for the next few hours.
Ps4: cgkyou

Pierate

Anyone doing nightfall and possibly weekly like, right now?

Lvl 28 hunter, my arc weapons are not great but they are ready: CptPierate

So my group, all strangers linked through GAF, did not come through the hard raid last night. One dude had to go and then the party seemed to fall apart. That said, it was still a good time.

Also, it was my first time doing that spirit bloom room cheese. Getting into that little cave in the heat of battle took a couple tries. That's where we ended up stopping for the night.

nillapuddin

Any Xbox One'rs have a HM checkpoint at Templar?

TBH, I fell asleep last night, and wanted to see if I could get some pre-patch grilled cheese

Never pushed the Templar off before, but figured Id give it a go while I could

gt
nillapuddin626
nazo proxy

TBH, I fell asleep last night, and wanted to see if I could get some pre-patch grilled cheese

gt
nillapuddin626
nazo proxy

Send message to BlueNinja BE

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, thought you wanted Atheon

HAAAAAAAWWWWKIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAN

wCQFyFj.jpg

Deku Tree

Stop giving me shit I already own, Nightfall!

I may live to see another day?

But you own almost everything. That is the problem with an RNG loot system. When you start to have too much different good stuff, then the probability is overwhelmingly high that you will get RNG stuff that you already own...

Ataxia

I now have almost 60 shards in my vault

Like what even am I supposed to do with them? They're totally worthless to me since reaching level 30. I can't even give them away

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is yours 300 ATK then? I don't remember it being that easy against Arc enemies. I'll have to try in this Nightfall

Nope it's 267/300

I didn't fully upgrade, if I do so I would be 1-shotting everything

This is unreal, I can solo Nightfall on my Alts with this, lol

Also the best thing about this gun is Unlimited ammo
The perk I have is every Kill this Weapon Grants bonus reserve ammo, I have killed roughly 110 enemies already running through Hellmouth, needed 0 green packs, lol

Bizazedo

gt
nillapuddin626
nazo proxy

I know they're fixing Atheon, but are they fixing Templar?

I now have almost 60 shards in my vault

Like what even am I supposed to do with them? They're totally worthless to me since reaching level 30. I can't even give them away

Alts. Save for next raid. Realize to be 30 and still have 60+ shards means you played juuuuust a bit and be satisfied with your accomplishment? :).

Level up more gear. Are your stats ideal? If not, why not?

Yaari

Nope it's 267/300

I didn't fully upgrade, if I do so I would be 1-shotting everything

This is unreal, I can solo Nightfall on my Alts with this, lol

Also the best thing about this gun is Unlimited ammo
The perk I have is every Kill this Weapon Grants bonus reserve ammo, I have killed roughly 110 enemies already running through Hellmouth, needed 0 green packs, lol

I'll give it a try soon then. I'm a little surprised that it is so effective. I also got Plan C, so not sure what I'll be using.

So I might as well jump in on this cheese fest if its still not patched. I have two alts. If I could jump in on a Hard Raid with one that would be awesome. Assuming its just a run up and push him off before teleportation, since I'm only 27.

PSN: Subtervotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom