• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Cheese still works, no word on the patch.

Lets hope it stays that way. I'm gonna run through the whole thing on hard on my 29 hunter but I'll do it on normal on my other two. Hard mode Atheon on them gives me more chance at the Vex hehe.

Sullichin

My friend is level 26 and still doesn't have any legendary weapons (he did buy icebreakerr, but everything else he has is blues). He was furious when 2 legendary engrams dropped for me last night. Neither of them turned into weapons though.

Trakan

Good job guys! Helmet get. I finally figured out the positioning.

Glad you got the helmet.

RNGesus has not treated me well again this week. I did it on 3 characters, got 9 shards, 9 energies, a third mythoclast, a FIFTH Truth, and a sixth timebreaker/ship.

I can't even get an Epilogue to drop.

Any idea what Xur will be selling this weekend?

Did that time trick allow for what he should be selling in the future?

I have every raid armour piece except for the gauntlets. Need some exotic gauntlets!!!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Any idea what Xur will be selling this weekend?

Did that time trick allow for what he should be selling in the future?

I have every raid armour piece except for the gauntlets. Need some exotic gauntlets!!!

You can only see what he's sold in the past weeks.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Even after the added baby bumpers, we'll still find a way to get Atheon off the cliff.

Suck it Bungie.

I hope not. The last 2 weeks has been nothing but people cheesing, begging for cheese, or people posting their uber cheese drops.

Final cheese. Lol.

03ihdyB.jpg

Anyone up for Nightfall/Weekly?

PS4 - cloud945076

Add me. PSN: Subtervotion

Glad you got the helmet.

RNGesus has not treated me well again this week. I did it on 3 characters, got 9 shards, 9 energies, a third mythoclast, a FIFTH Truth, and a sixth timebreaker/ship.

Yeah I know that feel.

I still haven't gotten Epilogue either. The Raid helmets have been good to me. Other Raid gear won't seem to drop.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Glad you got the helmet.

I have 5 Epilogues. You can have them. Give me one Timebreaker!

It took 120 hours of playtime to get an exotic bounty. I've got a choice to make. Thorn, Invective or Bad Juju? I've read Bad Juju sucks...

Cheese Atheon hard mode today three times. I got the 2 AE, 2 sparrows, and the ship. I have cheesed hard mode Atheon for a total of 6 times and have not gotten anything good. I would be pissed if I did this legit

ElRenoRaven

It took 120 hours of playtime to get an exotic bounty. I've got a choice to make. Thorn, Invective or Bad Juju? I've read Bad Juju sucks...

Not kidding. Bad JuJu sucks ass. A friend and I both have it. I can do more damage with a level 10 green scout rifle. I'm not kidding either. We actually tested this. That's how bad Bad JuJu is.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Anyone for a Normal raid on ps4 in roughly half an hour?

Level 29 warlock. It's ok if it's your first time but it'd be good to have a few experienced people too (mainly because I have housework to do so haven't got too much time!)

Swag

Some guys like it and other hate it.

For me it just get good after stability upgrade... the best Auto Rifle in the game... yesterday I was using Vision of Confidence max upgrade and some times I was missing my Hard Light because it really eat enemies at low/mid range.
Hmm, I'll upgrade it eventually, but I guess not a priority for right now.
Anyone for a Normal raid on ps4 in roughly half an hour?
I'm down for this, PSN:Sebulon3k

Cheese Atheon hard mode today three times. I got the 2 AE, 2 sparrows, and the ship. I have cheesed hard mode Atheon for a total of 6 times and have not gotten anything good. I would be pissed if I did this legit

Can u cheese hin for me pls? I tried earlier for 1 hour and didnt get it...

I went with Invective-- the steps are relatively painless and easy to achieve. I don't actually use it much even though everyone loves it, I just tend to rock a sniper in that spot. I kinda wish I'd gone for Thorn instead just because I'd probably use it more but the process seemed like much more of a pain to accomplish.

ocean

Banned
If you don't have an Xbox, PS4's amazing.

They're different elementals so having both is nice for PvE but then shotguns aren;t too good there anyways.There's no shortage of green ammo in the Crucible so Invective's main advantage there is null. Play style might be a factor but I like my FV a lot better than my old favorite Invective.

Of course, preferences will be subjective between high-tier weapons :)

I went with Invective-- the steps are relatively painless and easy to achieve. I don't actually use it much even though everyone loves it, I just tend to rock a sniper in that spot. I kinda wish I'd gone for Thorn instead just because I'd probably use it more but the process seemed like much more of a pain to accomplish.

Invective it is then. I'm still missing a good shotgun. Thanks!

Thorn is the best Exotic Bounty in the game because it's actually tough and rewarding to get.

Easiest -> Hardest

Super Good Advice -> Invective -> Pocket Infinity -> Bad Juju -> Thorn

imo.

ocean

Banned
I can do it if you want. PSN Daraman
It wouldn't hurt if someone else with nades tagged along, though. Just to make it easier.

PSN a_javierp. My 28 Titan has two grenades (or I can go level 29 but then only 1 grenade).

If I can help, send an invite! I'd love a chance at some Cheese before it goes away. I've already done it with Mr.Muscle before, he's good at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom