• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Funny. My list is similar except replace Hawkmoon with The Last Word.

no problem. Thanks for inviting me. It was a good run.

Thanks 😄

I just need to level up the gloves and my atheon's epilogue and then I think I'll be ready to try the hard raid. eeek. Last time it was really, really tough.

E92 M3

I GOT THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

FIRST CHECKPOINT!!!!!!

I hate you so much. You always get so lucky :(

lunlunqq

Templar shouldn't go down that easily. He shouldn't be cheesed like that. I almost felt sorry for it. Almost.

The cheese is super delicious. Especially it guarantees you the elusive 5th raid chest... not that you will get any thing other than more ass mats from it. ;)

ocean

Banned
Did you do Raid yet? We played last week and had a smooth run. I'd like to play again if you want.
Still need to go on my Warlock. My Titan missed the Templar loot drop as well so I'll be going again.

What time will you run? My Warlock has zero raid gear :(

Namikaze1

It was my idea to do that, my bad mate. I'd totally be down to beat him legit I just thought I'd suggest that no teleport "strategy".
No worries. My team was planning to do it on hard anyway. I just never experienced that first hand. I saw the video before but I didn't believe you can take him out like that.

Thanks ��

I just need to level up the gloves and my atheon's epilogue and then I think I'll be ready to try the hard raid. eeek. Last time it was really, really tough.

I used, albeit an underleveled epilogue (didnt add the last 4 nodes) and it was underwheling during the raid. I used an entire clip on one suplicant. and this was on normal. does it become a beast when fully upgraded?

Namikaze1

The cheese is super delicious. Especially it guarantees you the elusive 5th raid chest... not that you will get any thing other than more ass mats from it. ;)
Chest wasn't there for some reason. I know exactly where it would spawn but it wasn't there when I checked.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I used, albeit an underleveled epilogue (didnt add the last 4 nodes) and it was underwheling during the raid. I used an entire clip on one suplicant. and this was on normal. does it become a beast when fully upgraded?

I'm afraid I don't know. I'd imagine so. The extra oracle damage will be really useful.

It'll never be as much fun to use as the MIDA though. I feel like a ninja everytime I use that thing!

lunlunqq

Chest wasn't there for some reason. I know exactly where it would spawn but it wasn't there when I checked.

Really? Did you guys use the "non-teleport" cheese? That's strange. Everybody who did the non-teleport cheese I heard of has got the 5th chest so far. It's strange.

maaaan destinyLFG is getting hammered. Everyone's trying to get that last atheon kill before the baby bumpers and possible future random teleport.

My wishlist now that I have the Vex...

1. Hawkmoon
2. Hawkmoon
3. Hawkmoon
4. Hawkmoon
5. Hawkmoon

Yep. That covers it.

My wishlist now that I have the Hawkmoon...

1. The Last Word
2. The Last Word
C. The Last Word
Ω. The Last Word

I love the Hawkmoon, but I have a hankering for Fan Hammerin'.

I'm afraid I don't know. I'd imagine so. The extra oracle damage will be really useful.

It'll never be as much fun to use as the MIDA though. I feel like a ninja everytime I use that thing!

I was using during the pretorains stages it was fine. switched to suros during atheon fight becuase it cant kill a damn suplicant effectively. will max it out and see how it raids this weekend.

Namikaze1

As an owner of a fully maxed out Athean's Epilogue, not really. On normal, one clip can take out 3 maybe 4 enemies (harpies and goblins). On hard, it's best to use Suros or another auto rifle with better impact. Thing shines in nightfalls/weekly that has void burn though.

ocean

Banned
What level are you? If you're under 28 they'll take a lot to go down. Either way, Minotaurs and Praetorians are where AE shines. I stand on the middle platform where they can't touch me and snipe them or use scout rifles on them.

If you're capping a portal, shotguns can work well too if you stand on the pillars where they can't touch you. If you wanna save green ammo for Time's Vengeance Hand Cannons are also viable there.

Got a level 29 Warlock without breakers/or 28 with them. Looking for Cheese on normal raid. Ice breaker close to maxed. Maxed The Truth. If any spots open let me know. Nick_or_Dawood PS4

B0bQiCKIMAAnH2T.jpg:large

So now... should I level thorn... no mythoclast this week Two confluence at once. -.-

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I still dont understand why bungie insists that people sit through two loading screens if everyone dies in nightfall.

BLU-82

Have Atheon hard checkpoint if anyones needs to clone. Going to whore myself out for a little bit so people can grab it if needed.

PSN - Malfurient

Namikaze1

Really? Did you guys use the "non-teleport" cheese? That's strange. Everybody who did the non-teleport cheese I heard of has got the 5th chest so far. It's strange.
We did hence my Templar post up above. Sadly, it wasn't there. I checked the room carefully. I was the only there though since it's hard to see the small opening in the rock wall.

Got room for 4 on Atheon Hard. Need at least 2 Sun Warlocks who know how to cheese it and have done it before.

Will allow the other 2 to just join for the checkpoint.

Izuna

Banned
Is this even a question? Gjallahorn all the way!
I don't have Hezen. :(

Hezen is Legendary, and my only other Solar weapons are Vex and Ice Breaker, I think Hezen is best for me. Besides I have Thorn, and Minotaurs are the only enemies you really need a Rocket for anyway right?

gatti-man

I still dont understand why bungie insists that people sit through two loading screens if everyone dies in nightfall.

The worst is swtiching stuff in your vault. Log off load choose character load go to tower load switch character load choose character load go to tower load ok your finally ready to play. FFS.

8 coins for beating Nightfall, am disappoint :(

My friend got that last week. Total bullshit, blue rarity item shouldn't even be on the loot list for Nightfall.

TO PUNISH INSOLENCE. (lolllll dunno, absolutely sucks)

The worst is swtiching stuff in your vault. Log off load choose character load go to tower load switch character load choose character load go to tower load ok your finally ready to play. FFS.

I struggle with this each and every day.

Got room for 4 on Atheon Hard. Need at least 2 Sun Warlocks who know how to cheese it and have done it before.

Will allow the other 2 to just join for the checkpoint.

I'd like to join for checkpoint to pass it around I just cheesed it with a group as a titan
psn:ilikespiders

HigXx

Completed my first ever Raid, came away with

Hawkmoon
Hezen's Vengeance
Chatterwhite
Some Mark for my Titan
Loads of shards and energies

Kinda wish I had got some armor instead :/
I don't like Pistols

Temidien

Neo Member
Just for clarification, can you only receive rewards in raid once per character per week, regardless of difficulty (meaning I can't run it once on Normal and once on Hard and still get rewards each time)?

Is it possible to run it after the first run just for boss drops (I know chests won't respawn)?

Just for clarification, can you only receive rewards in raid once per character per week, regardless of difficulty (meaning I can't run it once on Normal and once on Hard and still get rewards each time)?

Is it possible to run it after the first run just for boss drops (I know chests won't respawn)?

once per difficulty
check your destiny app or website it will say rewards collected hard/easy under advisors

Izuna

Banned

Nah man, when all your equipment says it has a level up is by far the worst thing.

Namikaze1

Hezen is Legendary, and my only other Solar weapons are Vex and Ice Breaker, I think Hezen is best for me. Besides I have Thorn, and Minotaurs are the only enemies you really need a Rocket for anyway right?
It's also a great crowd control weapon (with wolf pack perk unlocked) and can one shot oracles in both normal and hard. It does wonders on the Gatekeepers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom