• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADGAME

Q5Fnns0.jpg

Not including all of the Final Verdicts and Legendary Armour I sharded, inc my spare Lucky Raspberries.

Ah, reminds me of the good old days when I still had room in my vault, and didn't need 3 characters to hold all the extra legendaries and exotics ;)

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Man, screw these ultra aggressive wizards at early Nightfall. How did you guys beat them?

If the wizards are too much, go backwards through the decently long hall with the stairs up and shoot them from there. They'll go back into the room sometimes, so you'll have to run up to draw them back into the hall.

ocean

Banned
So my front door neighbor and I have no power. Everybody else in the building does so it's not a blackout.

Damnit Bungie fix this! Oh wait this one isn't their fault or psn's either. I don't even know who to complain to :p

dengatron

Got a Hard Light off a raid chest.

Should I upgrade it?
It's recoil is batshit even with all upgrades and it does dick for damage. Mines at 291 so ive spent plenty of time with it and suros and Monte Carlo and everything else so in my opinion get a vision and level it beacause it trucks.

forrest

formerly nacire
Anyone here doing the cheese on PS3? My system hard locks on the Atheon fight quite religiously. Its always the same story. Help group through raid, get to last boss, continuously lock up until I get replaced, look for someone to cheese it for me. :(

So anyone that could help me out that would be awesome. Thanks!

Forrest_Crump

dengatron

Thanks malfurient for that cp. 3 hard mode kills for later without having to run through with alts. Saving several hours of my time ftw

So I wanted to gauge interest in going for a no deaths raid this week. I'll be on at around 7 EST to do the normal raid, and if there's enough interest maybe try a no deaths run. If we don't get it no big deal, but I'd like to start trying. PSN is same as gaf.

E92 M3

So I wanted to gauge interest in going for a no deaths raid this week. I'll be on at around 7 EST to do the normal raid, and if there's enough interest maybe try a no deaths run. If we don't get it no big deal, but I'd like to start trying. PSN is same as gaf.

If you were on X1 I would have taken your offer.

So Pocket Infinity, The Truth, Raid Launcher (with three rockets in a tube) and second Aethon's Epilogue plus shit ton of ass shards, not a bad day. And I still have to run Raid/NF with two alts.

Lima

Lol dem speed runs today on hard. 43 minutes and no one died so flawless raider achievement get. Atheon down in one phase with the Horn. Get rekt Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom