• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Last Word, but my wishlist right now is:

#1) Vex Myth
#2) Hawkmoon
#3) Gjallarhorn
#4) MIDA Multi Tool

Everything else I pretty much own

I have the Hawkmoon, have 2 damage upgrades left before it's 300. It's a beast.

I really want the Fatebringer so I can roll HC and Ice Breaker. Otherwise, I want a legendary void sniper to pair with my Hawkmoon.

Strider

My wishlist now that I have the Hawkmoon...

1. The Last Word
2. The Last Word
C. The Last Word
Ω. The Last Word

I love the Hawkmoon, but I have a hankering for Fan Hammerin'.

Oh Last Word is def #1 in my eyes and Hawkmoon won't replace it. But I'd love the Hawkmoon as a solid backup and for the larger maps. Last Word <3

Just got the perfect balance and "Last Word" upgrade today as well.

Izuna

Banned
Q5Fnns0.jpg

Not including all of the Final Verdicts and Legendary Armour I sharded, inc my spare Lucky Raspberries.

ocean

Banned
We need 4 more for a fresh Normal run.

Greeny if you won't be on till later I'll have to do it again anyways so no biggie.

Completed my first ever Raid, came away with

Hawkmoon
Hezen's Vengeance
Chatterwhite
Some Mark for my Titan
Loads of shards and energies

Kinda wish I had got some armor instead :/
I don't like Pistols

Go rock that Hawkmoon for 10-15 minutes and then come back to me.

I never used HCs before. Now? I hate having to switch away from it when I need to use the Ice Breaker.

X-Frame

Re: The Last Word being powerful in PvP and people worried about nerfs especially when/if Xur brings it to town, I personally don't see that happening. It isn't by any means "easy" to use and be very effective with, I'd even think most people will find other handcannons better for them.

To really murder people with it you need to be consistent with quick head-shots which is pretty difficult while holding the trigger down, so you need to single-fire it and maintain perfect aim.

Actually, now that I mention it if you haven't done normal raid this week do you get the rewards for both hard and normal from the boss when you do hard mode at the same time?
I ask because I just downed atheon and this is what the website shows:
PIV7bv6.png

I also got two confluence dupes.

Bizazedo

It is weird. My group mates did the cheese a few days ago. I wasn't with them but they got the chest.

I was helping some real life buds through the normal raid last night and Templar was killed without teleporting.

We went down to the 5th chest, but one lost power and had to log back in.

These guys are casuals to the max, so when he came back, he did not follow instructions and fell (to his death) past the chest, to the beginning of the gorgon maze. I.e., he went the wrong way.

The others had been waiting to open the chest until he got there (yes, I know it stays, but lessons from the game and all..)....and we all watched as he fell PAST us....and the chest disappeared.

None of them got it that time.

We did hence my Templar post up above. Sadly, it wasn't there. I checked the room carefully. I was the only there though since it's hard to see the small opening in the rock wall.

Did anyone die while fighting the templar or afterwards, on the way to the chest? I've heard reports of that causing the chest not to be there.

blazeuk

I ended up with a Titan helmet for this weeks Nightfall (Helm of Inmost Light), my main character is a Warlock. Luckily I am currently levelling up a Titan anyway but it's still going to be fairly useless since I want the Helm of Saint-14 to be my exotic armour piece for my titan class.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got a Suros and a Shadow Price from the Nightfall today, pretty happy with that since I passed on it when Xur was selling it a few weeks ago.

Ah. So that is why it didn't spawned. Yeah, two died during the fight.

I've also seen people claim that people died and they still got it. So who knows. It might be random, with no teleportation being a requirement and then a random roll after that to determine if it spawns. Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom