• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dem speed runs today on hard. 43 minutes and no one died so flawless raider achievement get. Atheon down in one phase with the Horn. Get rekt Bungie.

Wait do you guys use the relic shield? Whenever I've fired my Gjallahorn with the relic shield up its blown up in my face and caused me to die.

zewone

Another week without mythoclast sigh.

I knew that feeling, until this morning.

HVdiwF3.png

Greenymac

We need 4 more for a fresh Normal run.

Greeny if you won't be on till later I'll have to do it again anyways so no biggie.[/QUOTE

Yup Ill be on around 6. Got 4. Need 2 more. One of my buddies hasnt run it yet so taking him in, But hes a good player period.

X-Frame

So I just realized how much faster your forward momentum is using Increased Control as the lift option on a Titan compared to the height option.

I feel 2x faster now. I'll have to get used to the reduced height though, I already was missing jumping into areas I was used to.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Delete a char and level a new one up! :D

And I feel ya, many attempts without raid gloves :(

I'm actually thinking about dropping a titan and leveling up a warlock quick. I'm not sure I'd get enough gear this week to be able to do hard mode, though, lol.

realcZk

So I just realized how much faster your forward momentum is using Increased Control as the lift option on a Titan compared to the height option.

I feel 2x faster now. I'll have to get used to the reduced height though, I already was missing jumping into areas I was used to.

Yeah, I always use it habitually now when going down stairs or downhill to gain momentum.

Lima

Were you all rocking Gjallarhorns? I could never dream to beat it that fast, so i'm curious what kind of weapons you guys were using.

Fatebringer, Atheon's epilogue, vision of confluence as primaries. Secondary ice breaker, predyths revenge or any fusion with void. Heavy either
Gjallarhorn, Hezen vengeance or corrective measure.

Swap around if needed for the exotic weapon. For Atheon everyone uses Gjallarhorn. We only had 4 people shooting him with horn though. Even then he is down in 5 seconds.

Yaari

Im at Phogoth and I dont want to solo him because Id hate for the effirt to go to waste. I am sure I will mess up.

Anyone want to cheese snipe him with me so I have backup?

Psn is Stfndt , I dont have a mic

Edit: fixed psn, typo

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Weekly Heroic
> No Legendary

Nightfall
> No Exotic
> Shitty Pulse Rifle

Hard Raid
> No Raid Gear
> No Raid Weapons
> No Exotic

Why am I still playing this? ;-(

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah, I think I'm going to delete a titan and try to level a warlock as fast as possible. Even if I don't get enough armor to hit 29 this week, I should be able to do it next week. I have one legendary piece sitting in my vault and xur should have something to buy along with an engram if I get lucky. Hopefully RNG is on my side for once. Should I start out as sunsinger or voidwalker?

realcZk

Yeah, I think I'm going to delete a titan and try to level a warlock as fast as possible. Even if I don't get enough armor to hit 29 this week, I should be able to do it next week. I have one legendary piece sitting in my vault and xur should have something to buy along with an engram if I get lucky. Hopefully RNG is on my side for once. Should I start out as sunsinger or voidwalker?

May RNGesus be with you my friend.

Korosenai

Does anyone have the templar checkpoint on hard mode? Xbox one.

Fatebringer, Atheon's epilogue, vision of confluence as primaries. Secondary ice breaker, predyths revenge or any fusion with void. Heavy either
Gjallarhorn, Hezen vengeance or corrective measure.

Swap around if needed for the exotic weapon. For Atheon everyone uses Gjallarhorn. We only had 4 people shooting him with horn though. Even then he is down in 5 seconds.

Alright cool. I've got a maxed out vision of confluence and a good void shotgun. I'm gonna save up my marks for the 77 wizard from the crucible though, and hopefully get a gjallarhorn from the nightfall strikes.

Yea, no patch yet. Seems they usually get around to Hotfix deployments on Wednesday.

After doling out my hard Atheon checkpoint to a bunch of assholes who claimed they could cheese him but couldn't, I'm definitely going to try to get myself into a cheese group tonight before the hotfix AND GET WHAT I'M OWED... or something...

Of course I restarted the raid on hard last night and don't have said checkpoint anymore. Weak.

LiK

Hardcore.

realcZk

After doling out my hard Atheon checkpoint to a bunch of assholes who claimed they could cheese him but couldn't, I'm definitely going to try to get myself into a cheese group tonight before the hotfix AND GET WHAT I'M OWED... or something...

Of course I restarted the raid on hard last night and don't have said checkpoint anymore. Weak.

Yeah even if you restarted you'd still have the checkpoint I think, but the weekly reset last night probably wiped it for you.

I need to get my alts to 20 ASAP. I have so many exotics and legendaries for them.

WITHE1982

Nightfall solo done. Not as hard as I thought it was gonna be. Once you get past the 4 wizards part during the 3 door phases the rest is a cake walk. Cheesed the boss with no problems at all.

Was rewarded with... Unwilling soul, probably one of the worst auto rifles in the game. That lasted a total of 5 seconds before being broken down for mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom