• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matchmaking is so fucking stupid. Can I please get on the good team for once. Just one time id like to be on the team that gets positive ratios and stop having to backpack scrubs. This has never been this big of an issue for me in other games. I get way too fucking salty even though I'm doing good.

Its getting to the point that I dont even want to play unless I have a firearm in advance.

Also, why are people this ludicrously bad? I cant even communicate with them to tell them to capture fucking zones instead of standing just outside them for who knows what reason.

The salt is too fucking real. Not only do I get no rewards for being best on the team but I also get to lose. This is seemingly the only thing that isnt random in this game, "put risk on the shit team, he's trying to have a little fun before work. If he complains on gaf, just keep putting him into a game thats ongoing with no chance of a comeback."

This was me about 5 days ago, and then I started playing Skirmish if none of my friends were online.

It sounded like a terrible idea, but here I am, 40 some games later with a 91% win rate. I've won games as a 2v3, I even came back from a 700 point trail as a 1v3 when my only other teammate dropped out.

Played my titan for 40 hours, never get a single ascendant material from a chest(or a spaceship)

Make Warlock alt, get to 20. Instantly start getting shards from venus chests. get 2 spaceships in an hour.

God dammit

zewone

This was me about 5 days ago, and then I started playing Skirmish if none of my friends were online.

It sounded like a terrible idea, but here I am, 40 some games later with a 91% win rate. I've won games as a 2v3, I even came back from a 700 point trail as a 1v3 when my only other teammate dropped out.

Skirmish is my new favorite gametype. You only have to deal with maybe one shitty teammate, and if you're good enough, you make up the difference.

For example, a game I recently won:

Vqb4yH7.jpg

Skirmish is my new favorite gametype. You only have to deal with maybe one shitty teammate, and if you're good enough, you make up the difference.

"Carried" just doesn't quite convey the feeling here. I think you kicked your teammates over the goalposts.

Nodnol

Is Vision of Confluence good enough for PvP for me to fully upgrade as a primary? I have it upgraded to stability and am wondering if it would be good for Iron Banner?

I'm afraid I'm not PvPer unless a bounty forces me in there!

With Perfect Balance, the thing doesn't move in full auto. I use Field Scout for the 27 shot mag, but I'm sure it would good in PvP. Don't take my word for it though, I find myself wholly distracted by PvE.

Kensuke

I have the cracker (Atheon spawn), looking for some cheese (Sunsingers). I'm a level 27 titan, so I won't be able to help.

PSN: Wretched_Walrus

Zew, we need a crucible crew to go with our raid crew. I was starting to think you guys didn't play crucible.

It's great isn't it?

It did throw me off when I realized the other day that they took away the +50 points for revives, though.

Right so I got Invective from the Exotic Bounty and just got The Last Word from a legendary engram. Just got my options again for my second exotic Bounty.

Bad Juju
Thorn

What should I get.

I have

The Last Word
Invective
Truth

PS4 Normal Vault of Glass
Front to Back (Expect roughly 90 minutes-ish)

When: 5pm PST, 8pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory (29 Titan)
2) aMadTeaParty7 (29 Warlock)
3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
4) JPBrowncoat (28 Hunter) *First Timer
5)
6)

Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

Gah! This game needs trading so badly. It's hard to complain too much after cheesing it but still, when I go through the raid properly on normal tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'll get nothing of any use for another week.

I'm hoping for boots and chest for my Titan and chest and gauntlets for my Warlock, but I'll probably be in for a world of disappointment.

LiK

When: 8pm PST, 5pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
5)
6)

Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

I'm in. I'll add you

When: 8pm PST, 5pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
5)
6)

EDIT: I'm in if you have room. Maybe we can do a little better than last night's hard mode.

I think you mean 8pm EST, 5pm PST?

Can I ask a question about schedules of PS4 gamers on here?

Who plays this game late at night? I recently got moved to a later schedule at my job and I likely wont be able to play this till AFTER MIDNIGHT EST for the foreseeable future.

How many of you play during that time? I imagine that segment is much more limited.

3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
5)
6)

Also, I'm in if you have room. Perhaps we do a little better than last night on hard mode.

3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
5)
6)

I'd love to finally do this raid. I just hit level 27 last night (Warlock) and this would be my first time. PSN handle is the same as my Gaf name if you still have room. I have a headset, a good connection, and I won't bolt halfway through (barring any family emergency).

Seep

Same shit happened to me yesterday. Soloed the daily, a fellow gaffer joins at last second. He had 0 kills, 0 assists, didnt even fire a shot. He got a legendary and I got a blue...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The legendary engram turned out to be an exotic thunderlord. :(

Drain You

Wow, I fully expected the cheese to be gone by the time I got out of work. Anyone playing on Xbox One right now? I don't have a save nor am I a Warlock.Would love to get it one more time.

Username: If you must

zewone

"Carried" just doesn't quite convey the feeling here. I think you kicked your teammates over the goalposts.
Heh. I can get behind that desciption.
Zew, we need a crucible crew to go with our raid crew. I was starting to think you guys didn't play crucible.
I'm down. I know Trak and X usually are as well.
It's great isn't it?

It did throw me off when I realized the other day that they took away the +50 points for revives, though.

I do wish I could turn off or have to accept revives. Some teammates don't realize just because a prompt is telling you to press a button, doesn't mean you have to. I get revived into some terrible situations.

3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
5) GWK212 (29 Titan)
6) Arthr2ShdsJcksn (27 Warlock) *First Timer

Alright, I think we're good. Should go pretty smooth.

jay23

Nightfall gave me truth rocket launcher on my hunter, I purchased that from Xur last week lol.

Let's see what I get on my warlock class.

I do wish I could turn off or have to accept revives. Some teammates don't realize just because a prompt is telling you to press a button, doesn't mean you have to. I get revived into some terrible situations.

The worst thing in the world, is reviving a teammate, only to have them release anyway, which means I'm now pressing the reload button on my Swarm machine gun, which takes like 8 seconds to reload.

I've certainly yelled at a TV for this more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom